Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Annie's Songbook =)

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:53 AM

Here I will post my songs, as I am always songwriting. Please give me feedback and comment on my songs.

SOUNDCLOUD
Featured Songs: Forever and Ever | 12 | All Too Well cover

MY SONGS THAT ARE PLACED ON ALBUMS AND SHOWN BELOW :D
(I have 50+ songs I haven't posted online)

Album 1: Hopeless Romantic
Complete!

1. Caught in a Trap
2. Living in the Moment
3. I Don't Care
4. Yours
5. Hopeless Romantic
6. Desperately in Love
7. Wish I'd Never
8. Love (More Than You)
9. Goodbye
10. Surrounded
11. Withdrawal
12. Perfect Night
13. Come Back. Bonus Track

Album 2: High Tide
In Progress

High Tide is about treacherous love - "High tide riding the waves, till the surf crashed on the sand." It's about love that ended suddenly, love that never happened, love that lasted longer than it should have, love that will be forever remembered.
1. Took You Yesterday
2. Halloween Song
3. Kiss You
4. High Tide
5. 2010
6. I don't even care anymore.
7. Forever and Ever
13. Bonus Track

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: superswiftie1331's songbook

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:55 AM

Caught In A Trap

Verse 1
    You look at me
    I look at you
    You turn your gaze
    I try to find you
    But you're lost
    In an endless maze

Say you don't care
    You're all right
    Everything's fine
    But come on!
    Even I can tell
    When she's crossed the line

Chorus:
    She's just playing around
    Just kidding she said
    But she always haunts you
    Sometimes you wish you were dead
    And you pretend you're happy
    When she creates a gap
    Between you and me forever
    Yeah, you're caught in a trap

Verse 2
    Secretly you hate her
    But you act like it's love
    Even when she puts you into tears
    It's been going on like this
    Since you first met her
    You've been crying every day for years

Tell me you're great
    Tell me you're doing well
    But I can see through
    You're being tortured
    Every single second
    She's slowly killing you

Repeat Chorus

Bridge
    You run up to your room
    You've finally had it
    You're not going back

You don't really love her
    You never will
    You're not going back

You're done with pretending
    It's time to come clean
    You're not going back

You tell her the truth
    Come running to me
    'Cause you're not going back

Chorus (Version 2)

She was just playing around
    Just kidding she said
    But she always haunted you
    Sometimes you wished you were dead
    And you pretended you were happy
    When she created a gap
    Between you and me but it's gone
    With me you're not caught in a trap

With me you're not caught in a trap

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 5:00 AM

That's AMAZING!
    I spoke now on 11.17.12

Graphics by me:)
    My avatar is made by MUSIC21.

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:20 PM

taylor&cats13 wrote:
    That's AMAZING!
    I spoke now on 11.17.12

thanks!! that means alot to me!

Graphics by me:)
    My avatar is made by MUSIC21.

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Can you imagine
    What would happen
    If our lives took a call
    A turn for the better
    (Or) A turn for the worst
    What if/Just one person/got it all
    Got it all/we would fall
    We would fall/if/we got it all
    Got it all/we would fall
    We would fall/if we got it all

This is the chorus to a song I'm writing, called Got It All.

Secret Message: Our lives are supported by the things we don't have. If we had everything we wanted, we wouldn't ever do any work, anything of the slightest difficulty, and our lives would be ruined: thus we would fall if we got it all.

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Without a clue (Clueless) - freestyle song

Hidden message: I remember a person who never really understood what I said although he really, dearly wanted me, my friends told me to tell him a lie and then never talk to him again, as if he was stupid or something, and he never knew it was a lie - clueless - but was very sad.

This is a freestyle song, which basically means it doesn't have a structure.

In a world of trying tears
    In a world of biggest fears
    I'm a girl with secrets here
    And a letter to my dear:

I think you think
    I love you
    You don't know you're wrong
    You wait for me
    To come to your door
    You don't know I won't
    So I'm sorry
    I'm the only one
    Who didn't fall for you
    But seeing as most everyone does
    I think you'll be just fine...
    ...but as always, without a clue

I tell my friends
    I'm seeing a clueless guy
    They tell me to run away
    And tell you a lie

You start to cry
    And you try
    To get by
    After that lie

But you can't
    Not ever.
    Forever, not ever
    You don't have a clue
    YOU'RE CLUELESS
    'Cause I told you a lie
    I'm sorry!
    What have I done?
    Since then
    You can't have any fun!
    I'm Sorry!
    You're clueless,
    and it's my fault,
    you're without a clue.

Chorus of song - Living In The Moment

Hidden message: "Capture it remember it" Save those memories of times with friends.

Living in the moment
    Forever
    Living in the moment
    Is better
    Living in the moment
    Forever
    Living in the moment
    Together

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:54 PM

These are really nice!! I LOVE the first one. No, wait, i really like both of them! AMAZING!!!
    I love Taylor Swift and all Swifties.
    LET'S SWIFT-ING! 13

ENTER MY SONGWRITING CONTEST!:)

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:56 PM

SwiftieForTay wrote:
    These are really nice!! I LOVE the first one. No, wait, i really like both of them! AMAZING!!!
    I love Taylor Swift and all Swifties.
    LET'S SWIFT-ING! 13

ENTER MY SONGWRITING CONTEST!:)

thanks! i LOVE the first 1 too. hey, just wondering, could you PM me when your round 1 results are out? i entered!

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Invisible

Verse 1

Every time you walk by
    I'm reminded of that time
    You really truly talked to me
    Yes, me, actually

Now every time someone looks at me
    It's as if I can't be seen
    No one notices that
    I'm standing here Kat.

Chorus

Since you told everyone
    what you shouldn't have
    They laughed and stared
    And I cried
    But then it turned into
    Just having no friends
    And it seemed like I'm
    Invisible

Verse 1

Tell me why
    You thought you were right
    When it was clear
    You were not

I guess I don't care
    If you're there
    But you couldn't say
    The same for me

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

Now I'm always sitting by myself
    Never anyone to talk to
    I keep my secrets just inside
    But at home I cry, cry, cry

Do you see what you have done
    To me, created a
    Monster of a girl
    I'm a turtle in her shell
    And I'm not coming out
    Till you apologize
    Oh yes,
    why why why
    Do I cry cry cry
    Please apologize
    For making me invisible

Repeat Chorus

You made me invisible
    The magic trick is from you
    Now let's see how good you are
    The trick is making me come back

Can you?
    Did you read that part?
    Or will it be forever more
    The spell stays still
    Will I stay invisible?

Repeat Chorus

Can you change me back
    Or will I stay invisible?

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Living in the moment

Verse 1

Everything perfect
    And will stay that way
    Nothing's gonna change
    It can't today

Love has won
    My heart shines through
    I can't stop smiling
    And I owe it all to you

Chorus

Living in the moment
    Forever
    Living in the moment
    Is better
    Living in the moment
    Forever
    Living in the moment
    Together

Verse 2
    Has anyone ever told you
    Your have dreamy eyes
    And when it comes to choosing
    You're better than all guys

I think you are beautiful
    And I'm so glad you are mine
    I've been trying to tell you for a while
    I've been waiting all this time

Repeat Chorus

Bridge:

Try to remember it all
    'Cause it's wonderful
    Never forget it
    'Cause it's spectacular

This moment lives on forever
    If we live in it
    It's fabulous contreaktical
    Just like you

Repeat Chorus

It's fabulous contreaktical
    Just like you

We're living in the moment
    Together

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Verse 1

I can tell you're mad
    You're gonna blow
    If I keep going
    You will explode

I disapointed
    Embarassed you
    Im sorry but its
    What i do

Chorus

Its a part of growing up
    Even if you dont appreciate
    Life goes on anyways
    This is just love not hate

Verse 2

I do my best
    to obey
    But its hard when
    You always say

Darling hurry up
    Honey not right
    Sweetie dont touch
    Children dont fight

(but)

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

Go ahead find someone
    who doesn't act like me
    I always wonder
    Why cant you see

(that)

Repeat Chorus

Its a part of growing up
    not my destiny and fate
    Stop trying to make it stop
    its all just love, not hate

help me! need a title for this!

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I Don't Care

Hidden Message: My crush is always being mean because I'm nice, not like the other kids. But I don't care when he is because all I care about is that he is talking to me.

Verse 1

You say I'm innocent
    Like there's nothing to it
    You say I'm stupid
    As if I'm an idiot

Like I don't know anything
    Just because I never swear
    But honestly, believe me
    I really really don't care

Chorus:

Would it help my chances
    If I acted like you
    Would you notice me
    Rather than see through

Would you stop pretending
    Like I'm not there
    Stop bullying me
    Even though I don't care

Verse 2

They say its pointless
    They say I'm clueless
    They say my niceness
    Doesn't make me a princess

And I know for sure
    That you want more
    Than a girl who slams the door
    In your face but is it me, or

(is it her, is it her)

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

[whisper]
    Listen up
    I have something to tell you
    [/whisper]
    I'm not lazy
    I'm not crazy
    I'm not a nerd
    I'm not absurd
    I'm not scarred
    I'm not bizarre
    So stop calling me those names
    Even though I don't care
    I don't care!

Repeat Chorus

I hate what you do
    But all I care about is you

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Yours

Verse 1

It's a beautiful day
    And I'm inside
    Spending every moment
    Flat out crying

I should be happy
    Playing where the skies are blue
    But instead I'm crying
    Yeah, crying over you

Chorus

It may be crazy
    I may seem lazy
    But my heart is broken
    And my body's frozen
    And it's nobody's fault
    But yours

Verse 2

My mom is yelling
    'Cause I'm in here
    But I won't leave
    All out of fear

I'm comfortable
    But still crying
    Oh, if only
    You hadn't been lying

Bridge

That one day when you said
    You'd love me forever
    That until the end
    We'd be together

It was all just a lie
    A game
    A spam
    Why was I so blind to believe
    (to believe)
    To believe

Repeat Chorus

Are you happy now
    Your perfect lies
    Ruined my life
    Leaving me
    Wond'ring what happened
    I'll walk away
    And every day
    When I think of you
    I'll just say:

Repeat Chorus

I'll never be happy again
    That's for sure
    And it's nobody's fault
    But yours

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Hopeless Romantic

Hidden message: I am secretly in love to this funny, kind guy, but he doesn't understand when I stare at him it means I love him not hate him. But honestly like Taylor I am a hopeless romantic, so I can't give up trying to make him see that I'm beautiful, I'm the one, and I shine brighter than the sun.

Verse 1

I dreamy-eyed stare at you
    But my response is you calling me names
    I was gonna start to cry
    But I realized two can play at this game

I can pretend I think you're gross
    Which is pretty much your thought

Pre-Chorus

Although inside I'm a hopeless romantic
    Crazy in love, distraught

Chorus

If only you knew
    That I loved you
    I'd know what to do
    I could stop being frantic
    Stop my crazy antics
    But no, 'cause I'm a hopeless romantic

Verse 2

My life is filled with teasing
    Talking as if I weren't there
    But when you come into sight
    Everything disappears

Sometimes I wish
    We hadn't ever fought

Pre-Chorus

'Cause inside I'm a hopeless romantic

Repeat Chorus

Verse 3

I don't care if you act like its nothing
    I know its something more
    Its impossible that I am wrong
    When I say my heart is all yours

It seems like I'm in a spiderweb
    'Cause my life is caught

Pre-Chorus

Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

Can't you see I'm beautiful
    Can't you see I'm the one
    If you looked into my eyes
    You'd see I'm shining brighter than the sun

Repeat Chorus

Can't you see I'm beautiful
    And I love you a lot?
    I can't give up right now
    Not now not ever
    'Cause I'm a hopeless romantic

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Desperately In Love

Verse 1

She's beautiful
    Much more than me
    But on the inside
    Why can't you see
    That I am more
    Than just a girl
    Crushing on you
    I'm in another world

Chorus

When I'm with you
    Everything fades
    But when she comes
    I have to walk away
    You're everything
    I've ever dreamed of
    And its plain to see
    I'm desperately in love

Verse 2

Not gonna hide
    From what I live for
    But if you and i were together
    We could soar
    Above the clouds
    Into the skies
    I'd be so glad
    I made you realize

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

But it's all just my fantasy
    My happy innocent daydream
    Never gonna come true
    Its just not right, me and you
    But if only it were
    It'd be if there was no her
    If she left forever
    It'd be us together
    It'd be something wonderful

Repeat Chorus

But she took over your life
    Thats to be precise
    She doesn't feel love the way I do
    It really should be me and you
    You're everything I've ever dreamed of
    Can't you tell I'm desperately in love?

Desperately in love
    You're everything I've ever dreamed of
    That is why I am, desperately in love
    Desperately in love

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Wish I'd Never

Verse 1

You have dreamy eyes
    That I despise
    For pulling me in
    Over and over again

When you hurt me
    Somehow I didn't see
    It would happen again
    I shouldn't be your friend

Chorus

It became more and more
    Slamming the door
    Then we make up
    And we break up
    The cycle starts over again
    I wish I'd never fallen in love
    With you

Verse 2
    It takes time to heal
    Broken heart for real
    Lying shattered on the ground
    I can tell you let me down

It happens over and over
    Guess I need a 4-leaf clover
    To give me lucky days
    Note be caught in an endless maze

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

It's hard to deal with
    I have to make a choice
    WIll I let you take me back
    Or will I use my voice

Can I finally stand up
    Tell you what I want most
    To be single and loving it
    Rather than with someone that's gross

Repeat Chorus

I wish I'd never fallen in love
    Wish I'd never
    Wish I'd never
    Wish I'd never fallen in love
    With you

Avi and siggie by me!

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Stars in the sky

Verse 1

There was that day
    When we all cried
    There was that day
    That I lied

And those times
    I will never forget
    And those times
    I will forever regret

Chorus

If I could go back in time
    I would change it all
    Make it so we stayed
    Together as we planned
    But my regrets have multiplied
    Since those awful days
    More than stars in the sky
    More than grains of sand

Verse 2

Yes my regrets have multiplied
    To more than stars in the sky
    I will never forget
    The harm I caused

And whatever I did
    To hurt you, to scar
    I will never forgive
    Myself for doing

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

I remember those times
    As if they were yesterday
    But its been a year
    And all I have to say:

Since that time we cried
    Since that time I lied
    My regrets have multiplied

Repeat Chorus

My regrets have multiplied

Avi and siggie by me!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Chorus

Love is a funny thing
    Never does what you want it to
    But love made me realize
    I want nothing more than you

Verse 1

Love is an evil word
    Heartbreaking shattered on the floor
    Love casts a spell on you
    You're always waiting at the door

Love can be mean to you
    Love can make you cry
    Love can scar you forever
    Love can make you lie

Repeat Chorus

Verse 2

Love can deeply hurt you
    Feels like the end of the world
    Love can make you feel special
    When you're his favorite girl

Love can be confusing
    It can mystify everything
    But especially right now
    Love can make you want to sing

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

Love for crying out loud
    Love makes you stand out from the crowd
    Love for goodness sake
    Love determines your fate

Love love love
    It's what you dream of
    Love love love
    I've been living in love

Repeat Chorus x2

Love love love
    Never does what you want it to
    But love love love
    I love you

Avi and siggie by me!

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:46 AM

Goodbye

Verse 1

Looking back on those moments
    Of pure simplicity
    When I felt it would always be
    Beautiful and free
    When I wanted nothing
    Because I had everything
    You were just so complex
    Forever together was my dream

Chorus

But letting go
    And saying no
    Always seem to happen
    It comes the time
    For sad goodbyes
    As if we'd never meet again
    But that gets harder and harder
    While I get farther and farther
    It comes the time for goodbye

Verse 2

I meet him and
    It seems like he's the one
    But after a month
    He says we are done
    Then I met you
    And we swore to never break
    Then I learned
    Your promise was a fake

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

There's nothing I can do
    The sadness is 'cause of you
    But I know the hardest time
    Was the goodbye
    Not our countless fights
    Not what's wrong or right
    But the hardest time
    Was the goodbye

The hardest time
    Is the goodbye

Avi and siggie by me!

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Verse 1
    Sitting in the corner
    Talking on the phone
    Never have I been surrounded
    But felt so alone
    My friends try to comfort me
    But have no success
    I feel like I'm crazy
    And I have to confess

Chorus
    Here I am once again
    Waiting for something to happen
    Waiting for my phone to ring
    Waiting for everything
    I'm waiting for you to call me
    Staring at my phone
    Never have I been so surrounded
    But felt so alone

Verse 2
    My friends invite me over
    But I must refuse
    I'm a corner girl
    When I don't have you
    My friends want to hang out
    But without you I'm a mess
    I stay lying on the couch
    And I must confess

Repeat Chorus

Bridge
    (chant)
    Soldiers march on
    Stay in a line
    Time to salute
    (/chant)
    If only you were still mine
    (chant)
    Soldiers form a circle
    Come all around
    (/chant)
    I feel so alone
    But now I'm surrounded

Repeat Chorus

Outro
    (chant)
    Soldiers begin!
    Win this battle
    against you!
    So girl
    Stop staring at the phone
    Girl you may be surrounded
    (/chant)
    But girl you feel so alone

Avi and siggie by me!

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 8:59 AM

you are a great writer!!! i love those songs, especially HOPELESS ROMANTIC!!! haha :) good job
    my songbook! http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1893921
    BFFS: chineseswiftienoodles and belieber13

^by liviswift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.