1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Breaking Dawn 2.

Mon, May 28, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Do you think that if taylor swift was in Breaking Dawn part 2 the movie would be a 100 x awsome then it already is?What do you think?

"Without wonder and insight ,acting is just a trade.With it
becomes creation."
Bette Davis

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Breaking Dawn 2.

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM

I love Breaking Dawn, it's my life. I'm a huge fan and I'm going this summer to Forks, Vancouver and The Quileute Reservation. But I can't see Taylor in the movie, it will be weird if she was Nessie.

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Julia Melo wrote:
    I love Breaking Dawn, it's my life. I'm a huge fan and I'm going this summer to Forks, Vancouver and The Quileute Reservation. But I can't see Taylor in the movie, it will be weird if she was Nessie.

She can play the other vampires

becomes creation."
    Bette Davis

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I don't really like the twilight series, but i would definatly see it if tay were in it.

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I breaking dawn, and having taylor in the movie would make the it EVEN BETTER than i think it would be. it's my fav. out of all of them, and the last part's my favorite. it would be AMAZING if she could be in it. taylor could play one of the vampires... and maybe have a song or two.....

^ Sig by Tanya

--avi by Bluebell

RE: Breaking Dawn 2.

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:08 PM

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! It's a great movie but Taylor makes everything 1000x awesomer!

RE: Breaking Dawn 2.

Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:10 PM

epic!
    ddlovato 4eva

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 5:33 AM

That would be amazing, but I don't know who she would be in it.

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 5:56 AM

i wud die to see it ahamham...i wud be enchanted to see it!

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 7:03 AM

Hard to imagine Taylor biting on someone's throat. Among the characters maybe Taylor fit Alice best, beside the obvious height issues

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Rogerteo wrote:
    Hard to imagine Taylor biting on someone's throat. Among the characters maybe Taylor fit Alice best, beside the obvious height issues

i dont any one would biti anyones throat in the movie, (cuz in the book no one does)

"Without WONDER and insight , ACTING is just a TRADE.With becomes CREATION."
    Bette Davis

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:41 PM

i think it would FOR SURE create loads more buzz, more than it will already have. Is it too late toask her to be on the soundtrack?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Personally I don't like the movies and I don't know if I see her being in them. Maybe on the soundtrack.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature and avatar by me.
    Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/graphics-edits
    Tumblr: http://hp13.tumblr.com/

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Hopefully she can have a few songs on the soundtrack!! :)
    Swiftie For Life!

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:16 PM

yasy13 wrote:
    Julia Melo wrote:

She can play the other vampires

becomes creation."
    Bette Davis

True. She could had been a better Tanya, she fits the decription very well. Nothing against the actual actress, but Taylor looks like Tanya, at least like what I imagined she would be.

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM

yasy13 wrote:
    Do you think that if taylor swift was in Breaking Dawn part 2 the movie would be a 100 x awsome then it already is?What do you think?

becomes creation."
    Bette Davis

breaking dawn is going to be 100 x awesome anyway but if taylor was to play a role my life would be complete

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM

The movies are still AMAZING even if she isn't in them but if she where too it would be combining my two FAVORITE THINGS TOGETHER!!!! [heart
    -Stay Beautiful

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:02 AM

I might go see it but at the same time.. after i saw that last movie, I'm not sure if I'm really that into Twilight anymore. I might see it just cause I've seen all the other movies but I don't know. I'm sure my Mom will want to go, hahaha!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to Swiftlookalike for making this for me! Thank you!(:

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Not a fan of Twilight, but it still would be awesome if Taylor was in it, but I highly doubt it. If she sang a song for the soundtrack...YEEES, that would be so swifttastic!!

Made by ShiningLikeFireworks :)

Made by me :)

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Nooooo she really can't be in it! She should be in something of more... quality. For example, 'Les Miserables' was a pretty awesome idea. Even though she didn't get the part :/

Now think of this: The Hunger Games! Now that would be awesome :')

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:36 AM

Of course! Taylor is so beautiful that a vampire role would fit her perfectly!