1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Siblings :/

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM

so i have six siblings...my life can get pretty complicated and i want to strangle them sometimes... but i still love them. I have 4 step siblings and two are blood related. the age goes 5, 7, 13 (me), 14, 16, 17, 22
How are your siblings? Do you get along with them?

credit to: Songbird13 for the graphic!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Siblings :/

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I have a little brother and older brother... eh, we sometimes get along.

LoveLoveLove,
    -M-

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM

5 sisters

Ummm I get along pretty well with them

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 1:28 PM

I have a younger brother (4 1/2 yrs younger). When we were kids we'd sometimes get along but not all the time - especially when it came to picking where to eat or going in each others' rooms. Now we're grown and we get along much better, but I moved out like a year ago on my own and now he's moving to his own place too.
    Jennifer

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I have an older brother he just got home from collage on Thursday but we don't fight as much as we used to when he was home all the time, ya we have our arguments but they are usually about not so important stuff but most of the time get along now.
    I Spoke Now on July 23, 2011

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I have a younger brother who is really annoying at times but we do get along.

Credit to Swiftlookalike

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I only have 1 sibling. An older sister, and I'm female too. We get along pretty well, but sometimes she makes me mad and she gets on my nerves. Sometimes when she leaves to go back to the city to where she lives, I either feel sad because she's going or very glad she's leaving because she said something mean. She's 24 years old, and I'm 14. We're almost 10 years apart, maybe 9 and three quarters or 9 and a half.

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I have an older sibling who I don't think approves of my (mild) Taylor obsession.

I mean, we get along most of the time. Definitely saw a look of disapproval when he saw the bracelet I was wearing, though.

Eh, not like I live around home these days, anyway.

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Wow! 6?! I have an older sister and an even older step brother. My step brother? So cool. He'll sometimes play basketball with me and teach me something on the guitar. I'm glad my parents devorced because they're hapier than ever living with a new partner, and I love my new family.

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I have a younger sister and older sister. My older sister is like never home and it's always, always cranky. So, I try to avoid touchy subjects of topic with her. She can be very mean. My younger sister though, I get along with for the most part. Sure, there are times that we get into fights, but most of the time it's over in an hour or less. :)

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I have five brothers. Their ages are 22, 19, 17, and 11. I love them all so much. : D

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I 4 older sisters...I'm not especially close to any of them. And the last time I saw the one I'm closest too...well she really, really hurt me :/
    So sibling problems, I can totalllly relate

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I beat you. I have 7. 5 brothers, and 2 sisters. I'm the youngest of 8.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

6.25.11~I got the chance to Speak Now

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I have an older sister, I really love her.

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I have an older sister and I feel like killing her or turning her into an avox most of the time hahaha but she's great and I love her!

- But I've always wanted a big brother!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:18 PM

JustAnotherWideEyedGirl13 wrote:

haha you do have me beat! ya 4 of them are step

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Safe and Sound131 wrote:
    JustAnotherWideEyedGirl13 wrote:

haha you do have me beat! ya 4 of them are step

Oh all of mine are biological.

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:33 PM

All of my siblings are biological. I have three older brothers and no sisters. My mom had four of us in five years! Whew!

Because I'm the youngest and the only female, they never wanted me hanging around trying to play with them when we were younger. On the plus side, people knew that if they messed with me, they'd have three big guys to answer to! ;-) (My shortest bro is 5'11" tall, and the tallest is 6'2".) We all live in different parts of the country, but communicate pretty frequently via email and Facebook. We get along well as long as we stay away from religion and politics.
    Illinois Country Fan

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Well I have two brothers and one sister (me being the oldest),I get along with them most of the time but sometimes they can start to really bug me lol

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Youngest and only female of four. Which is fine with me.
    Adam- 25, plays football extremely competitivley, training to become a police officer, likes basketball too, tall, big, brown hair, blue eyes.
    Josh - 22, at college still, plays football and swims, brown hair, grey eyes.
    Mark - 19, at college,.plays soccer and swims, brown hair, blue eyes, has a girlfriend named Angie
    Me - 17, (out of school, finally!!!), plays basketball and runs, brown hair, grey eyes.
    We're kinda spread apart.... but I like being the only girl, it's kinda made me, quote on quote, 'one of the guys.' For instance, my best friend is a guy. We're all very athletic and VERY competitive.

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:49 AM

I have an older sister (23), a younger sister (15), and a younger brother (13).