Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Flute Sheet Music

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Hey guys, I play flute and piccolo, and occasionaly piano (I'm teaching myself) and am really interested in getting more in depth with my flute. I have played for three years now, and am in the select band for 6-8th graders at lutheran schools in the area. I'm really hoping someone out there has Taylor Swift Flute music or like movie score music, such as John Adams, Titanic, and Twilight. Thanks a billion!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Flute Sheet Music

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM

There are many books actually by Hal Leonard. They have pretty much every instrument in bands. I play trumpet, so I have the trumpet version.

http://www.halleonard.com/product/viewproduct.do?itemid=842532&lid=43&keywords=taylor swift&subsiteid=1&

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Ok. Also, even just the names of the note would be amazing!

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:19 PM

You Belong with Me

Intro:
    F D D C Bb Bb F D C D C, C F F D D C F D C D C, C Eb D Bb C D D C Bb C D X2
    Chorus:
    Bb C F G F D F G F G F D FF G F G G A G F D F F D G Bb Bb F G F G F G F A G G A C A G A G A G F, Bb A F

PS I have played the flute for 7 years so if you have any questioned I would be happy to help.

I was Enchanted to Speak Now on September 7,2011

^Ours13

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Dmeosi wrote:
    Ok. Also, even just the names of the note would be amazing!

Sorry, I don't play flute, I play trumpet. I won't go out and buy it either since I don't play it, so you could look online for different songs.

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 4:41 AM

FearlesslySpeakNow13 wrote:
    You Belong with Me

Intro:
    Chorus:
    Bb C F G F D F G F G F D FF G F G G A G F D F F D G Bb Bb F G F G F G F A G G A C A G A G A G F, Bb A F

PS I have played the flute for 7 years so if you have any questioned I would be happy to help.

^Ours13

Wow thanks a ton! I have an Ours13 too! :)
    Yeah, if I have any questions I will ask.
    THANKS!

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Dmeosi wrote:
    FearlesslySpeakNow13 wrote:
    You Belong with Me

Intro:
    Chorus:

^Ours13

Wow thanks a ton! I have an Ours13 too! :)
    Yeah, if I have any questions I will ask.
    THANKS!

Yeah I love playing this on my flute....do you play flute with your school.....do you march.

^Ours13

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 9:34 PM

omg yes!! my friend told me i should learn a taylor swift song on flute and i told her i looked for the notes online but i couldnt find any.. n she was all LOOK HARDER lol I DIDNT KNOW HAL LEONARD MADE A BOOK ON HER MUSIC I WANT IT NOW! lol
    I hope your day is filled with nothing but flowers and sunshine~

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 9:44 PM

swiftpickles13 wrote:
    omg yes!! my friend told me i should learn a taylor swift song on flute and i told her i looked for the notes online but i couldnt find any.. n she was all LOOK HARDER lol I DIDNT KNOW HAL LEONARD MADE A BOOK ON HER MUSIC I WANT IT NOW! lol
    I hope your day is filled with nothing but flowers and sunshine~

Do you play flute with your school...do you march....I march and I love it

^Ours13

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 5:55 AM

FearlesslySPeakNow13, what octave is the chorus in? I tried it and couldn't get it to sound remotely like the chorus?

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Flute's treble clef right? I play violin, and I've got note names for Love Story, Safe and Sound, and Bad Romance(Lady Gaga) and they're in treble.

1st, 3rd, and avi by me. 2nd by TaylorSwiftForever.PGS letters by luckythirteen.
    Kiki

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Yeah flute is treble. :)

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Dmeosi wrote:
    Yeah flute is treble. :)

Cool! I'll post the note names I have sometime this week. I may even scan it in:)

1st, 3rd, and avi by me. 2nd by TaylorSwiftForever.PGS letters by luckythirteen.
    Kiki

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Sweeto, thanks!

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Dmeosi wrote:
    FearlesslySPeakNow13, what octave is the chorus in? I tried it and couldn't get it to sound remotely like the chorus?

I just play it in the regular octave, it did take me a while to get it to sound like the song but once you get it is does

^Ours13

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Hey Dmeosi!! That's so cool that you play flute and piccolo! I do too!! I taught myself Love Story by ear on flute and parts of some other Taylor Swift songs. I found this website for sheet music. It only shows the 1st page. you have to buy it to get the whole song. I think after a page you might be able to figure out the rest of the songs by using the key signature so you wont have to buy it.
    Mine: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100113&
    Back to december: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100109
    Change: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100110
    Our song: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100114&
    Picture to burn: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100115&
    Safe and sound: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0102065&
    Should've said no: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100116&
    Sparks fly: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100116&
    Teardrops on my guitar: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100119&
    Hope this helps

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 4:42 AM

Yeah! WOw, thanks!

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Dmeosi wrote:
    Yeah! WOw, thanks!

No problem :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I google search for Taylor Swift's free sheet music, and it leads me to this link-
    http://fortune-print-process.blogspot.com/2012/09/safe-and-sound-taylor-swift-sheet-music.html

Hope this helps.

RE: Taylor Swift Flute Sheet Music

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM

i play flute to and I was looking for Taylor Swift flute music i seen somewhere that you could buy the music at http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/book.asp?ppn=KCHL842532& but I heard that it doesnt sound the same and they have repeats where they shouldnt be

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM

LoneStarSwiftie wrote:
    Hey Dmeosi!! That's so cool that you play flute and piccolo! I do too!! I taught myself Love Story by ear on flute and parts of some other Taylor Swift songs. I found this website for sheet music. It only shows the 1st page. you have to buy it to get the whole song. I think after a page you might be able to figure out the rest of the songs by using the key signature so you wont have to buy it.
    Mine: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100113&
    Back to december: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100109
    Change: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100110
    Our song: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100114&
    Picture to burn: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100115&
    Safe and sound: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0102065&
    Should've said no: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100116&
    Sparks fly: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100116&
    Teardrops on my guitar: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0100119&
    Hope this helps

Thank you, I'm sure icestorm5000 would appreciate it.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.