1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Lefties Unite!!

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Who here is left handed? It seems that the whole world is right handed. So, are you guys left handed?

FUN FACT! Did you know that all polar bears are left handed?

1. Ours13
2. Me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lefties Unite!!

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:21 AM

I'm a lefty! :)
    And no, I did not know that

RE: Lefties Unite!!

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Leftie here :D

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I'm a lefty too! I love being left handed, you always seem to be the odd one out in class :P
    ---------

1.Songbird13
    2.Bluebell!

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Any more lefty's out there??

1.Songbird13
    2.Bluebell!

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 4:36 AM

yes!!! I'm a leftie I finally wonder if there was any lefties here and there are lefties

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 4:58 AM

IM a leftieee

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Born lefty, but am (mostly) right. Still counts!

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Yup leftie here! Can't do anything with my right hand. pretty useless lol

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I can write with both of my hands that's always nice so I guess in a way I am a leftie but I am also right handed... and random wierd fact about me I can write with feet too... Yeah that's wierd...

^ credit to Music 21 for this

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I write with my right hand, but when I dance or do other activities I usually do it better on my left than right. I am teaching myself to write with my left hand because I think it would be amazing to be able to write with both hands(:
    --------------------------

^Made by me

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:09 AM

SwiftHandHearts wrote:
    I write with my right hand, but when I dance or do other activities I usually do it better on my left than right. I am teaching myself to write with my left hand because I think it would be amazing to be able to write with both hands(:

^Made by me

Huh. Similar thing here, were you born righty?
    I'm better with throwing/catching using my left, but can't write with it at all.

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM

A Lefty here, as well, though I seem to be doing more and more with my right instead as time goes by.
    Anyway, they say the sides of the body are controlled by the opposing sides of the brain, so we lefties are really the only people in our "right" minds... So why do i kick better with my right foot???

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Haunted_One54 wrote:
    A Lefty here, as well, though I seem to be doing more and more with my right instead as time goes by.
    Anyway, they say the sides of the body are controlled by the opposing sides of the brain, so we lefties are really the only people in our "right" minds... So why do i kick better with my right foot???

You have two left feet, of course.

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Alkanshel wrote:
    SwiftHandHearts wrote:

^Made by me

Huh. Similar thing here, were you born righty?
    I'm better with throwing/catching using my left, but can't write with it at all.

Yeah, I eat, write, etc with my right hand, and I grew up using my right hand, but when I joined dance I can do a left leg spilt better than right, and my leaps are better on left as well. I'm trying to teach myself to write with both hands, but I get frustrated and give up.

^Made by me

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I write with my left!!!! :)

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I wanna be able to use both hands! I'm right handed but I really want to be able to do nice writing with my left hand!

Graphic: TaylorSwiftFan

I'm serious about SwiftCon!

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

im learning to write with my left hand i think its really cool
    Emmy

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

thanks to wonderstruckswiftie13

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Yes there are lefty swifties.cool:)
    you know tomorrow from what you have learned today

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I am left handed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly in East Tennessee

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:02 PM

OHMIGOD THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS!!!!!!! YAY LEFTIES! every amazing person who is a close friend of mine is a lefty :D

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post