Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How old are you?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:01 AM

im only 12, and i dont think people can be too young to like Taylor. i became a swifty when i was 8. also when you watch footage of concerts, you get a lot of people who are quite young there. im sure on the speak now dvd it shows like a 6 year old in the audience.

^Swiftie4EverAndAlways. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!:http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:50 AM

this is Hannah aka SupermanFlyAway I need 10 posts to make a thread and my other account isnt working and I'm panicking so yeah...

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:50 AM

this is Hannah aka SupermanFlyAway I need 10 posts to make a thread and my other account isnt working and I'm panicking so yeah...

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 6:54 AM

15 and a half :)
    "Love is a ruthless game
    Unless you play it good and right"

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 6:58 AM

I'm 14 and in my personal opinion i don't think you can be to young or to old to like Taylor. She is amazing and she teaches you stuff that nobody can and her lyrics actually get through to us. So i think that you shouldn't care what they think because Taylor Allison Swift is AMAZING and if you really like her then i guess that makes you AMAZING to :D

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I'm 10! I've loved Taylor since I was 5! I don't think your to young at all!
    soooooooooo CUTE!!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Well... technically im 12, but my famliy says im 13.
    and I've Loved Taylor since i was 6!
    being too young to like Taylor is ridiculous! my 4yr old cousin has loved Taylor sinde she was 2!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

Te

RE: How old are you?

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:25 PM

im 11 too

Check it out^^ It's in my links

RE: How old are you?

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I'm 24, people of all ages love Taylor!
    XOXO,
    Ally

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I'm 16 :)

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I recently found that mostly people commenting here are 13 :)

i'm happy to say that i'm too :D

and there's no age for liking or disliking someone :D

[url=http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s539/itsdaebro/Snapbucket/5A]http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s539/itsdaebro/Snapbucket/5A[/url][/signature]

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:41 AM

I'm nineteeeeen baby lol

^This beautiful graphic was made by tanyaxoh !

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:00 AM

13swiftie13 wrote:
    xMystic21x wrote:
    I'm 11 too! I've liked Taylor since I was 7. People tell me I'm too young to even like music!

You are NEVER too young or old to like music!

Thanks to Ours13 for the beautiful graphi

I AGREE MUSIC IS MY PASSION I WANNA BE JUST LIKE TSWIZZLE AND IIM ELEVEN PEOPLE CAN BE SO #%^$$

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:01 AM

i started

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:04 AM

16 =)

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Seventeen!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:08 AM

20 :)

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 5:13 AM

20!
    "We danced around the kitchen in the refridgerator light"

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I'm 14:D

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Last time I looked there was not law restricting how old you had to be to like music!