Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Swiftie Problems

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 5:30 AM

oh i hate that too! it's so annoying!!!

I 'll leave my window op

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 5:49 AM

I hate it when they have only be fans of her music for around a month (eg. one of my friends) and then cries and tells me she wants to meet her more than anything. She even got kinda jealous.

I was lucky enough to be meet her. But then I think of the thousands of swifties that have been following her for just as long as me and longer and I think how can you say that???

grrr...............

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:29 AM

I hate when people assume they're Taylor's BIGGEST FAN. To me there is no such thing! agh!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

^Jordyn

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:38 AM

I hate it when people make fun of me for liking Taylor so much.... ugh. And when people try to compete with me over how much of a fan they are....

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I hate people saying Taylor's ugly because of their envies.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:11 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I hate it when people make fun of me for liking Taylor so much.... ugh. And when people try to compete with me over how much of a fan they are....

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I know! Especially when they are your friends and they actually LIKE Taylor's music. URGH.

I hate it when my younger sister keeps saying that I'm obsessed with Taylor and keeps hating on Taylor.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:13 AM

warkeepsragingon wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I know! Especially when they are your friends and they actually LIKE Taylor's music. URGH.

I hate it when my younger sister keeps saying that I'm obsessed with Taylor and keeps hating on Taylor.

I KNOW!!! I used to have this one friend who would compete with how many posters I had on my wall of her... she would literally count them and go home and buy more magazines!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:14 AM

User wrote:

My younger sister said she doesn't find Taylor pretty because Taylor has weird eyes. Omg I really have serious issues with my sister -.-

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I just don't like it when you are a huge fan and then one of your other friends decides she will be too. It just makes things awkward because she really isn't that big of a fan. All my friends know this except for her!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

^by pavv14

--Swiftie Forever&Always 13

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:16 AM

warkeepsragingon wrote:
    User wrote:

My younger sister said she doesn't find Taylor pretty because Taylor has weird eyes. Omg I really have serious issues with my sister -.-

haha! At first my family is like, "We are tired of her!' but I caught them jamming out to her music!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:17 AM

I hate me my mom.

^^^^^
    HungerGamesGraphics.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:17 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    warkeepsragingon wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I KNOW!!! I used to have this one friend who would compete with how many posters I had on my wall of her... she would literally count them and go home and buy more magazines!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

That's so childish! Are you still in contact with that friend? The friends I was referring to are the kind who just like her music but don't know much about Taylor... It kind of makes me sad that they don't know how Taylor is as a person.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:18 AM

warkeepsragingon wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:
    warkeepsragingon wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

That's so childish! Are you still in contact with that friend? The friends I was referring to are the kind who just like her music but don't know much about Taylor... It kind of makes me sad that they don't know how Taylor is as a person.

NO. haha! Now she claims she doesnt like her anymore..

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Shannon13 wrote:
    I hate me my mom.

Why? I hate my younger sister most of the time.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:20 AM

warkeepsragingon wrote:
    Shannon13 wrote:
    I hate me my mom.

aww! How old is she?

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:21 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    warkeepsragingon wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:
    warkeepsragingon wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

HAHA! That's a joke. I have a friend who's semi-Swiftie - like she calls my friend who is a guy Swiftie crazy when he said he has a cupboard for Taylor stuffs O.O

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:22 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    warkeepsragingon wrote:
    Shannon13 wrote:
    I hate me my mom.

aww! How old is she?

She's really rude to my family and me sometimes (OK MOSTLY). Sigh. It's just her character.

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:23 AM

warkeepsragingon wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:
    warkeepsragingon wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:
    warkeepsragingon wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

HAHA! That's a joke. I have a friend who's semi-Swiftie - like she calls my friend who is a guy Swiftie crazy when he said he has a cupboard for Taylor stuffs O.O

Yeah.. so everyone knows I adore Taylor Swift a lot.. and they are kinda starting to accept it.. but they like rappers like lil wayne and nicki minaj..

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:25 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    warkeepsragingon wrote:
    User wrote:

haha! At first my family is like, "We are tired of her!' but I caught them jamming out to her music!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

THAT IS TOTALLY MY MOM. And she's like waiting for Taylor to have a mis-step but she likes Taylor's music. O.O

Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:25 AM

I hate it when people argue over whether her hair is straight or curly. Taylor's hair does not define Taylor.

I also hate it when people argue whether it's "Swifty" or "Swiftie"
    Does it really matter?!

Or when people claim to being her biggest fan- there is no such thing. As long as you are loyal to Tay, then that's all that matters....

Happy Swifting!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.