Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Singers ?

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Hi !
Do you have any favorite singers beside Taylor Swift ?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Favorite Singers ?

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Nope, Taylor Swift is pretty much my life..

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I also like the music of Leona Lewis, Carrie Underwood, the Band Perry, Owl City, Lady Antebellum, Lights, James Blunt, Beyonce, and I'm starting to like Ellie Goulding and Ed Sheeran.

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato, my Queens

Re: Favorite Singers ?

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Lots of them! Most of my favorites are modern pop starts. My top 5 would be Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus not in any particular order. But I also like a lot of stuff from the past like the Beatles, the Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Beach Boys, etc.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:39 AM

My favourite singers are Taylor Swift (odviously), Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and i like some of Justin Bieber's songs i listen to Taylor Swift mostly.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:06 AM

My favorite singers are; Taylor Swift, Owl City, One Direction, Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding(:

^All Graphics Above are made by me.^

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Ed Sheeran
    PARACHUTE!!!!!
    Paradise Fears
    The Script
    The Fray
    Snow Patrol
    Of Monsters and Men
    Broadway Showtunes (#TheatreKidProblems)
    Adele
    Coldplay
    Bryan Adams
    Matchbox Twenty
    John Mayer
    Train
    3 Doors Down
    Colbie Caillat
    Christina Perri
    Ellie Goulding
    Phillip Phillips
    Sara Bareilles

:)

My life.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM

My Queen is Reba McEntire.
    I also love Shania Twain, and I often listen to Catherine Zeta-Jones.

These women are what make my life worth living actually.

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Along with tsnation13 she's my life people call me " Taylor's biggest fan/ stocker"

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Alongside Taylor, Owl City, and Switchfoot my all time favorites in the history of forever.
    But I really like the older stuff of Selena and Demi, and Chester See, Casting Crowns, Hunter Hayes, and Breanne Duren, too. :)

*avatar and signature made by xosweetgirl18ox*

I miss you baby girl...
    ~1996-2012~

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I really only listen to Taylor, but I love Ed Sheeran, One Direction, and some Avril Lavigne!

^Ours13

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Taylor Swift is my number 1, Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry are my number 2 :)

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM

i like ed sheeran too!

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people through rocks at things that shine."

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 12:57 PM

taylor is my favorite, but I also like ed sheeran, sara bareilles, colbie callait, and emma hill!
    love, audrey rose!

swiftyfearless13 made this lovely graphic!

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM

1d! Buut TS is still #1!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613

My favorite Christmas movie of ALL TIME!

[url=http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif]http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif[/url][/[/signature]

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:58 PM

My most favorite male singer is James Otto. Check him out when you can if you have never heard of him! Country soul is what his music is classified as. I love him SO much!!! (smiles)

God bless you and him and Taylor always!!!

Holly

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Avril Lavigne
    Carrie Underwood
    Katy Perry
    Kesha
    Cher Lloyd
    Kelly Clarkson

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Taylor is my life, but i like most of Maroon 5's songs

I've gone RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Shania Twain, but not my favourite.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.