Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: My Cupcake!

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I throw my laptop at your head and you get knocked out.

MY CUPCAKE!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I point to "Taylor Swift!" and you look over. My cupcake! ;)

My graphic shop(:

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:31 PM

We take a trip to the zoo. My cupcake!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I give you a kitty & you are overwhelmed by it's cuteness! MY CUPCAKE!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM

I let you come to a Taylor Swift concert with me! MY CUPCAKE! (:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I...hey, I can't find "gullible" in the dictionary, is it in yours?....El cupcakeo de mi!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    If I close my eyes, will you be there?

GHau

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I throw a bag of flour at your face!! MY CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Request? http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/518152

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:30 PM

I give you a trampoline, you're too busy bouncing now! MY CUPCAKE!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RE: My Cupcake! - GAME

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:30 PM

"Look, Meredith, and there's, OMS TAYLOR!" MY CUPCAKE! (Yummy :P)

I'll always love TAYLOR SWIFT
    I'll always be FEARLESS
    I'll always SPEAK NOW
    Av:Ours13G2:Andriux3accion

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I toss a banana peel on the ground and you fall. My cupcake.(:

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I she you a Meredith look-alike! My cupcake!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Get in touch!
    www.youtube.com/officialsarahmusic
    www.operationmeetmeganandliz.tumblr.com
    @ilovemissswift
    @meglizlove

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I throw a ball and you have to run and get it! My cupcake!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bluebell!

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 2:48 PM

hey look... Mrs.Swift is giving out T-party passes! My cupcake! HA ha (i would want the pass a whole lot more though!Like a WHOLE lot!) :D My cupcake!
    I will love Taylor "Forever and Always"

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I text you and your phone distracts you. MY CUPCAKE!
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Request? http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/518152

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I throw a huge box of glitter onto you so you can't see. MY CUPCAKE!!!

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I throw a cat on your head. My cupcake!
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I start a flash mob of Sparks Fly and u r 2 busy dancing. MY CUPCAKE!! *evil laughter*

Hi I`m Kyra. Add me???

Swiftie4Life

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I turn off the music and everyone starts fighting. My cupcake!

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 4:31 PM

My pegicorn carries you away. My cupcake! ;)

My graphic shop(:

Avi.Allyouareismean1.Me

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:03 PM

i give u a lollipop and u r too busy licking it to notice that the cupcake is now MINNNEEEE!!!! MY CUPCAKE!!! mwahahaha....:)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.