Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I seriously love this!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I love how other fanbases admit we're the sweetest fanbase

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I seriously love this!

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 8:33 PM

That's so sweet! Where'd you get it?

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 8:34 PM

WonderstruckSwiftie13 wrote:
    That's so sweet! Where'd you get it?

twitter :D people around there often say like that
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Love it. It's so true there's nothing else like a swiftie

-Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the amazing sig-

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM

yew! damn right we are! :P
    FOREVER A SWIFIEEEEE!!! :) x
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was FEARLESS 06/02/10 and I took my chance to SPEAK NOW 10/03/12
    Avatar and signature made by Ours13

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Aww....too cute!
    I love that people think we are, because we CERTAINLY are! :P
    ---------

Hit me with those green eyes baby as the lights go down.
    May the odds be ever in your favour....
    --Christina---18----Australia---

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:35 PM

is it a coincidence all Bieber fans said that? lol
    8/1/09-opening up for Keith Urban-Philadelphia, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless Tour-Philadelphia, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless Tour-Philadelphia, PA
    6/3/10-Fearless Tour-Washington, D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now Tour-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now Tour-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak No

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Jenna0821 wrote:
    is it a coincidence all Bieber fans said that? lol
    8/1/09-opening up for Keith Urban-Philadelphia, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless Tour-Philadelphia, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless Tour-Philadelphia, PA
    6/3/10-Fearless Tour-Washington, D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now Tour-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now Tour-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak No

maybe hahaha. But beliebers are saying this a lot, most of the compliments are said by them
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: I seriously love this!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:51 PM

HELL YEAH!!!! We unlike the stereotype Direcioner don't send death threats to the people that date the head of our fandom

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:17 AM

:) awww that's awesome!!!!!

RIP Jenna Cole, we love you xxxxx

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Oooohh
    i'm proud to be a Swiftie ^^

^made by Ana

^made by Elle

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:23 AM

i really love that, they respect to swifties
    Indonesia Swifties. I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER & ALWAYS ,LIKE EVER

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM

awww! thanks bieber and gaga fans!

by Ina2000

Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:27 AM

So true, I mean all Swifties' idols are Taylor and she's the nicest person ever so why wouldn't we be??

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.