Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Favourite Books?

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM

the Harry Potter series
    Percy Jackson and the Olympians
    The Hunger Games series
    The Underland Chronicles
    The Last Thing I Remember series

:) :) I love reading

My graphic shop(:

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Betcha can't guess from my avatar. Ha Harry Potter forever and always

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 5:15 PM

The Hunger Games!!!
    If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 5:19 PM

1. Harry Potter
      Monster High
      Sorta Percy Jackson....

I HOPE THG but I HAVEN`T READ ANY YET grrrrrrrrrr. at first when people started posting thg i though they meant thug but 4got the u or something ;)

Hi I`m Kyra. Add me???

Swiftie4Life

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I absolutely loved The Hunger Games series. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks is a really good book as well. If you like romance books, Nicholas Sparks is a wonderful writer. The Last Song is my absolute favorite book by him. The Pretty Little Liars series is good, but it's really long (9 books and counting!).

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM

The Hunger Games series, and My Sister's Keeper
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

^by pavv14

--Swiftie Forever&Always 13

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM

The Hunger Games!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Pink Chameleon - Fiona Dunbar

1st: Me, 2nd: Swiftlookalike

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM

My Sister's Keeper
    The Notebook
    Charolette's Web
    The Anybodies
    Harry Potter series
    The Last Song

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I love the Harry Potter books, and also anything written by Nicholas Sparks.

Also, Hilary Duff has a book series out - the first book is called Elixir and the second is called Devoted. :)

Aside from that, I like reading about musicians and horses :)
    -------------

Jess || Australia
    Spoke to Taylor on the phone on 16 February 2012
    Met Taylor on 12 March 2012
    Held Taylor's hand on 13 March 2012

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Harvesting the Heart - Jodi Picoult
    the airhead series - Meg Cabot
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    avata

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 4:03 AM

oooh I love Harry Potter!
    and Hunger Games are really great too!

and I really love the books by David Eddings and Lian Hearn..
    and Narnia.

I love almost all fantasy really

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:27 AM

The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy
    Something Borrowed
    Something Blue
    Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have)
    The Weird Sisters
    The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

(and many more that I can't really think of right now )

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I really like Jodi Picoult's books, she's without a doubt my favourite author, so I would say Plain Truth, or Nineteen minutes.

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 4:26 AM

i just finished someone like you - Sarah Dessen and it was rather good. i didnt particually like the ending as it was overly happy and a tad corny in my opinion but it is worth a read. i couldnt put it down
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    avata

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 7:26 AM

I love the Percy Jackson books, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Hobbit.
    Speak is a really good book too.
    I'm reading one now for school about the Jewish concentration camps. It's a really good book, although it's disturbing and pretty sad. It's called Night.

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Dear John and anything by nicolas sparks
    and The Hunger Games!!!

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I really love Harry Potter
    The Hunger Games
    Anne of Green Gables
    The Golden Compass
    and some books by Sara Dessen. i just love reading, so there are so many others, but they are not in a series, so i dont remember them all :)

you guys- i need your help: i'm desperately looking for a good book to read! the last amazing book i've read was the HG, and that was, like, almost a year ago. i mean, i did read many more books since then, but none of them gave me that "now-there's-a-good-book!" feeling. so... any recommendations?
    _______
    ~Stay Beautiful, be Fearless and Remember the moment~

A proud Swiftie since 2008 :)

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Older series, but "Bill the galactic hero" and "Incarnations of Imortality". I also read half of the 'Vampire the Masquerade" series a few years ago.
    _____
    Ill leave my window open, cause Im too tired tonight to call your name.
    Just now Im right here hoping, that youll come in with the rain.

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I love love love the Hunger Games series! Also, I love "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett! The Pretty Little Liars series is also a favorite :) and "13 Reasons Why" by Jay Asher :)

Credit to TaylorSwiftFan for the first graphic and TanyaxOh for the second:)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.