Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: 7 Things people do not know about you

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 6:53 PM

1. I don't want an iPod
    2. I have a huge fear of stubbing my toes :/
    3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE funny people
    4. I'm not always secure
    5. I used to dress like a pioneer every day
    6. I don't think Taylor's perfect
    7. I love to be around adults most of the time

^By FearlessDreamer on TayCon

Also by FD :)
    [url=http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59[/url][/signature]

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 2:58 AM

1) I L.O.V.E. soccer!
    2) I much rather talking to guys than girls
    3) I used to do gymnastics and did it for 5 years
    4) I accidently fell for a gay guy.... awks
    5) I love Glee!
    6) I am sensitive to gluten
    7) Taylor was my first celeb obsession

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM

1.) I'm scared of growing up (I don't want to grow up).
    2.) I had hair to my shoulders when I was 5.
    3.) I don't like the taste of Aquafina and Dasani water.
    4.) I have never broken any bones.
    5.) I have never had any cavities or things wrong with my teeth.
    6.) I love rainy days (rain makes me feel happy) and sometimes thunderstorms.
    7.) I like travelling/going on trips.

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM

1. I think everyone needs to shut up and let somebody else talk sometimes (including me)
    2. Sometimes I wonder if everyone is just a small part of themselves, if you can interpret that
    3. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Yoplait Light's flavors
    4. I hate the girl my former flirtationship (who, btw, I am in love with) likes
    5. I don't know why I keep watching and reading the Twilight series over and over
    6. I REALLY want to see Bella as a vampire (see above) in Breaking Dawn Part ll
    7. Sometimes I prick my fingers when trying to sew, because I really don't know how, even though I kind of can

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM

1. I really want a KitchenAid Design Series Mixer in Candy Apple Red. (Seriously, I dream about this thing.)
    2. I am horrible at painting my nails.
    3. I hate talking to people on the phone.
    4. I still have no idea what I want my major to be in college.
    5. I reorganize my room every week.
    6. The only television shows I watch are either crime shows or on the food network.
    7. Math is the only subject I actually care about in school.

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:12 AM

1. I still have a crush on a guy that left at another school
    2. I don't wanna grow up
    3. Sometimes I want to be a guy more than a girl (sometimes!)
    4. I have puffy brown hair
    5. I like to eat ice cream cones plain
    6. Most of my cousins and aunties and uncles live in Italy
    7. I have never broke any bones

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:00 PM

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Taylor! (jk, everyone knows that :)
    2. I have a cat
    3. I just got a 78 on my math quiz
    4. I have never met Taylor
    5. I was on the old TC
    6. I don't want to grow up
    7. I've been a Taylor fan since Tim McGraw
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

^by pavv14

--Swiftie Forever&Always 13

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM

1. I'm amazingly organised, I can't stand to have something not in the right place
    2. I like collecting things
    3. I prefer to be around girls
    4. I have trust issues
    5. I love friends {the TV show}
    6. I hate English
    7. I'm a perfectionist

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM

1. I was TERRIFIED of the dark until I was 21 years old
    2. I'm not a very confident person
    3. I've been in a relationship for 5 years
    4. I met Paramore in 2010
    5. My sister is my best friend
    6. I have a cat, she's 13 years old
    7. I LOVE going to concerts.

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM

1. I write songs.
    2. I sleep with a night light, even though I'm not scared of the dark.
    3. I prefer being around guys.
    4. I can sing and rap.
    5. I'm a very organized person who can't stand messes.
    6. I still love Disney movies and Disney Princesses.
    7. I have a fear of heights but still love roller coasters.
    ------------------------------------
    I think love is FEARLESS.

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM

1. I get jealous very easily.
    2. Because of Taylor I have learned how to flirt with boys.
    3. I am obsessed with makeup!
    4. I dont get the hype about the Hunger Games.
    5. Someday I hope to be a dolphin trainer.
    6. Taylor's music has gotten me through a lot.
    7.Harry Potter=Life.

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM

1~ I think all my friends are waay to catty
    2~ I hate it when things are unorganized and it gives me a headache
    3~ I wish I was famus to I could meet Tay and all the other celebs I love
    4~ I'm afraid of the dark so I use a night light!
    5~ I can be a totaly nerd :)
    6~ I wish I could have a cat
    7~ I wear glasses sometimes even though I have nearly perfect vision

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM

1. I didn't have a really great childhood.
    2. Most of the time I'm very insecure and shy...
    3. My house nearly caught fire once....
    4. I adore Disney Princess and Hello Kitty
    5. I used to be a major girly girl, now I'm not either that or a tomboy.
    6. I can be quite romantic and flirty.
    7. According to an article I read last year, I have an extremly rare disablity with math.
    Speak Now, Swifties!
    Stay Fearless, no matter what comes in your way!
    Taylor Swift will forever hold a special place in our hearts

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:29 PM

1) Sometimes I cry & don't tell anyone.
    2) I hate the taste of faucet water.
    3) I feel like I can be a disappointment to people. (Mostly because of my grades.)
    4) I'm afraid of the future.
    5) I still listen to Hannah Montana SOMETIMES.
    6) I used to play with dolls up until I finally got rid of them a couple years ago.
    7) I tickle my own feet when I get bored.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

1. I left chip oil saucepan on gas hotplate and burnt the kitchen out
    2. I met my wife at my father's funeral
    3. I'm very clumsy, a friend said I'm the only person whoever walked behind him and trod on his toes
    4. I planned to work until I was 65 but got retrenched at 53 with a large payout (10 years pay), and have not worked since
    5. I like TV shows aimed at a younger demographic (eg. Dawsons Creek / Gossip Girl)
    6. My wedding anniversary, and wife and kids birthdays all on 11th or 26th of the month
    7 I' hopeless at all sports / handyman tasks
    Fearless 10 and 11 February 2010
    Speak Now 9,10,12,13 and 14 March 2012

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Than youu for all the comments! :D

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:57 PM

-1- I'm exactly the same height as Taylor.
    -2- I'm crazy shy, even around people I know.
    -3- I've fractured my skull
    -4- I don't really have any freinds.
    -5- Once when my family was camping, our trailer was hit by lightning.
    -6- I flew a small plane when I was 14
    -7- I can fix anything that's broken

-Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the amazing sig-

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:07 PM

1. I'm really shy around people i don't know
    2. My favorite color is orange
    3. When i'm in the house alone i blast music and have a solo dance party
    4. i've never met taylor :(
    5. i lllooooovvveeee playing volleyball
    6. i hate being home alone at night....in the dark.....
    7. i'm eating jellybeans right now...yummm!!!!

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 2:52 AM

1. I over-think and over-stress about things alot
    2. When I was about 7 years old when i was riding my bike I was hit by a car
    ,my bike got more damaged then me.
    3.I used to take Ballet lessons when I was a little kid
    4. I'm right handed
    5. I've lived in the same town for most of my life
    6.I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine) luckily i didn't have that
    until a couple of years before I stopped growing so i didn't end up
    with major curve.
    7. In September I'm going to be spending a couple of weeks in the
    USA including time in Anaheim and Nashville It will also be my
    very first time traveling overseas

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:22 AM

1. I hate the colour yellow.... it annoys me
    2. I sometimes cry myself to sleep thinking about how I havent met tay :(
    3. I might be getting Wonderstruck for my bday :D
    4. I am in love with Reece Mastin (if you don't know him, google him :D)
    5. i have 70 friends on here :)
    6. I used to obsess over miley cyrus
    7. I hate JB's new hair colour
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was FEARLESS 06/02/10 and I took my chance to SPEAK NOW 10/03/12
    Avatar and signature made by Ours13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.