Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Replace A Swift Song With Cat

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM

He's got a one-hand feel on the steering the other on my cat

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Teardrops on my cat

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Cats Fly

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I Heart Cat

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Now it's too late for you And your white Cat To catch me now.

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    I Heart Cat

Sounds like a song Alf would sing.

He said the way my blue eyes shined put those Georgia stars to shame that night, I said, "That's a cat."
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    If I close my eyes, will you be there?

GHau

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Your cats whispered “have we met?”

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Your cat belongs with me
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Made by me.

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Elevator buttons and morning air.... Stranger silence makes me want to take the cat

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:28 PM

First thought when I wake up is, "My cat is beautiful..."
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    If I close my eyes, will you be there?

GHau

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Tied together with a cat

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM

She took him faster than You could say "cat"

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I have an excellent father, his strength is making me stronger
    God smiles on my litle brother, inside and out he's better than my cat

Go and tell your cat that I'm obsessive and crazy
    That's fine you won't mind if I say

Abigail gave everything she had to a cat who changed his mind

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Cat McGraw
    Cat to Burn
    Cat in this world

http://oi41.tinypic.com/33dfhoi.jpg

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:11 PM

This cat is ours
    I'm no one special , just another wide-eyed cat
    not really a song but "I don't think you should wait, I think you should speak cat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

^by pavv14

--Swiftie Forever&Always 13

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:12 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    Now it's too late for you And your white Cat To catch me now.

Haha I like this one... what if you said Now it's too late for you and your white cat to catch me meow? :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

^by pavv14

--Swiftie Forever&Always 13

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:15 PM

When you think of a cat I hope you think of me.

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:29 PM

BrianC6234 wrote:
    Your cats whispered "have we met?"

Or, "Our cats whispered "Have we met?"

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I sneak in and see your friends
    And her snotty little family all dressed in pastel
    And she is yelling at a Cat

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Cat.

That Cat replaces Mean. Or is it Breathe? Maybe it's Change.