Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Elizabeth Huett New Music in 2012!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Um, I couldn't find the conversation... haha :)

But I'm really, really, REALLY excited though! Iiiih, Liz has such a beautiful voice and she's a sweetheart!! I can't wait, I love So Easy, but I don't listen to it too much, unfortunatly, it always makes me cry! Haha :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Aah, I can't wait! She has such a lovely voice, I'd love to see what else she puts out. Thanks for posting, and congratulations on being ask to help promote!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM

AH!!! I love Liz!!! So happy! Thank you so much for sharing! I CANNOT wait now!!!!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I'm so excited! I love her voice :) and congrats on being asked to promote !

Yay! My old account is back! My new account is CanadianSwiftFan13

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Aw, that's amazing! I'm so happy for Liz :)

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:36 PM

i honestly adore Liz, so much

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM

AWESOME!
    I cannot wait! she is so amazing.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lykxnjiGaN1r86q2ro1_500.png
    /\ CREDIT TO FISHIE!

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 8:54 AM

youmakemefearless wrote:

But I'm really, really, REALLY excited though! Iiiih, Liz has such a beautiful voice and she's a sweetheart!! I can't wait, I love So Easy, but I don't listen to it too much, unfortunatly, it always makes me cry! Haha :)

Oops sorry here it is, i cant edit pictures well, so i hope you can see it..

-----------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------

Signature Credit - Proud UK Swiftie

Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I'm so excited! Liz has a beautiful voice.

^ Taylor and Me

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Kamm - DreamingSwift13 wrote:
    youmakemefearless wrote:

Oops sorry here it is, i cant edit pictures well, so i hope you can see it..

Yaay, thank you!!

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 2:30 AM

This is definitely good news! I like Liz's voice a lot and I love So Easy.

It'll be great to see what she comes up with.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 3:52 AM

yay i can't wait! liz's voice is so beautiful, i'm really excited she's making more songs! :)
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz77fnYLpr1r5wxpso1_500.png

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Ohhhh this is the best piece of news i've heard all day!, i simply love love love Liz and adore her voice, did anybody here watch that little Christmas Cover Challenge video she did with Charlie Worsham back in December ? i couldn't stop watching it the first few weeks after it came out :P

Re: Elizabeth Huett New Music in 2012!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:04 AM

OHMYGOSH YEAH!! :)

Please check out my piano cover for...So Easy? :)

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTADKKnpcCs

I'm not sure if Liz has seen it yet but she did DM me on twitter saying that she can't wait to watch it.. Then again, Seth Jones has seen it.

Please help me tweet the video to her twitter for me? :) Oh and I'm SGSpeaksNow21 on Twitter! :D

Thanks!
    - Samantha < 13

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Ahh that is awesome!! She is amazing :D
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

MARCH 2nd, 2012 was amazing.

Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Oh, I love love love Liz!!!! She's such a doll!! I've never met her but I really hope I will!! Besides Taylor, she's one of my fave peeps!
    I Love TAYLOR SWIFT, I'm In No Way FEARLESS, But Taylor Taught Me How To SPEAK NOW On June 4th 2011.

You Make Me ENCHANTED When I See You, I Had THE BEST DAY With You, SPARKS FLY When We're Together, I Wish You Were MINE, Cuz' You Make Me FEARLESS.

Liz Huett, Tay's background singer

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Liz Huett, Taylor's background singer has her own song "So Easy".
    What do you think about her single? Isn't it beautiful? :)
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/35196299/tumblr_m8xcbnfluA1qjt9zdo1_500_large.gif

http://data.whicdn.com/images/35688918/tumblr_m5xqwwVlIX1qg7hcu_large.gif

I think Liz left...

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I think Liz left guys :( I was on twitter and looked up Taylor In brazil.. and there were pics of her singing and i didnt see Liz.. It was the three backup singers at the VMAs.. Bye liz.. We love you.. LONG LIVE LIZ.... You will be remembered.

GIFSoup

Looks like Liz has left The Agency

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM

:-(

Very sad

Dave

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Liz has a beautiful voice! Love her! I'm excited that she is working on music!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.