1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

BAKING!!!

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:05 PM

tell what you've baked!!

I just made a cheesecake!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: BAKING!!!

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:07 PM

how do you make a posting ??

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I LOVE baking cupcakes :3

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:25 PM

charlotte_XD wrote:
    how do you make a posting ??

You go to the top of the forum page and hit "add new topic" Hope this helps!

Never forget the essence of your sparkle!

--Swiftie Forever&Always 13

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:29 PM

For some reason, everything I try to cook/bake turns ends up burned. :P

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:29 PM

SpeakNowForever wrote:
    For some reason, everything I try to cook/bake turns ends up burned. :P

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Same!

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I made a red velvet cake for my Mom's birthday! Yum!

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I like making brownies, rice kripse treats, choclate chip cookies, fudge, crume-caca(don't know if this is how you spell it) but it's a Norweagian dessert. But I can cook. I can cook Baked Potato Soup, Rigitoni, Baked Potatos, Spaghetti, and Pizza Cobler :)

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I love making brownies and cookies :) but I don't get the chance to very often

My Taylor blog :)
    http://www.wix.com/ours13/simplyenchanted

Made by the amazing Andriux :)

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I love to EAT cookies and brownies but i cant bake to save my life :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

come check out my profile :)

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 4:08 PM

haha cool I'm not the best at baking either but i love it !!!!!! I hope my cheesecake tastes good i havent tried it yet!

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Right now I'm making cookie dough filled cupcakes :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw sparks fly, 9.1O.11.

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I cannot bake anything complicated but I like making biscuits and cupcakes, anything harder than that becomes and un-identifiable cooking lump

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM

nice;) I love making funfetti cupcakes those r my fave!

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I Made some Scones Today.

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM

OMG!!! I LOVE baking its my passion. I want to open a bakery when I get older....I love cupcakes!!! Im addicted to them and I bake them all the time. But since im Catholic I gave up cupcakes for lent!! So I can eat them for 40 days But I bake cupcakes all the time and love to decorate them!! my favorite is to do a grass tip on them in different colors like purple and blue and green!!

(Signature)
    Mandi1030
    I learned how to "Speak Now" on November 5,2011
    Never forget the essence of your sparkle!

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM

The only thing I can really bake are brownies. I tried cookies once - complete fail.

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I just tried a recipe I found on Pinterest tonight called cupcakes on cupcakes. I think they turned out pretty cute. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I love baking!!! I just made pumpkin spice bars today. I love baking homemade food! :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies-SLF & Prou

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Abbeye Odom wrote:
    I just tried a recipe I found on Pinterest tonight called cupcakes on cupcakes. I think they turned out pretty cute. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OMG THOSE ARE SOOOOO CUTE!

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 8:53 PM

i love baking!!! especially cakes and cookies!