1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Have any of you played the Sims? I have Sims 2. I love it!

[url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzoef3pYzg1r5wxp]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzoef3pYzg1r5wxp[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Sims 3-Taylor Swift

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Please make a Taylor Swift sim =)

Re: Sims, Sims 2, Sims 3

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I love the Sims! I have Sims 2 and 3.

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I had sims 1, had sims 2 and have sims 3 :D Can't wait for the Katy Perry sims to come out

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM

1 - complete
    2 - University, Nightlife, Open for Business
    3 - World Adventures

Signature courtesy of Chrissie (Zero)

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I have two and three.
    Lovelovelove ~M~

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 6:31 PM

gema13m wrote:
    I had sims 1, had sims 2 and have sims 3 :D Can't wait for the Katy Perry sims to come out

Katy Perry Sims? What? That seems so cool! ;0 what is it?

http[/signature]

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I love the Sims! I think my sister collected all of Sims, we have most of Sims 2 and I have Sims 3, Sims 3 Pets, and another Sims 3 game (I can't remember which one).

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 6:52 PM

gotbitbytheswiftbug13 wrote:
    gema13m wrote:

It's a special collector's edition of The Sims 3 Showtime expansion pack.

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 6:53 PM

gotbitbytheswiftbug13 wrote:
    gema13m wrote:

It looks really awesome!!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I really wish there was a Taylor Swift Sims Expansion Pack thing!!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I can literally spend hours playing the Sims. The games are sooooo addicting!

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:29 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I really wish there was a Taylor Swift Sims Expansion Pack thing!!

Or at least Simlish versions of her songs.

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:35 AM

I play The Sims 3! I made Taylor Swift and she was my favorite sim. :D

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I play The Sims 2. i would love The Sims 3 but i have about 4 expansion packs for The Sims 2 and you lose them with The Sims 3 dont you??
    i find that when i go on Sims i lose track of time and end up playing for ages. and they dont graduate uni for AGES
    oh and i ALWAYS play with the BoolProp cheat on as they then dont have to eat or sleep!!
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I loved The Sims and The Sims 2 is my favorite, as much as I tried I just couldn't get into the Sims 3, I really wanted to love it, but I just couldn't lose myself in it

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I loved Sims 2, Sims 3 was good but I couldn't really get into it because we didn't have all the custom stuff out or cheats. When loads of the custom stuff came out my game stopped working and crashed my computer! -_-

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I love reading all of y'alls stories with the sims!
    And the Katy Perry sims look really cool.
    I also wish there were Taylor Swift sims!

http[/signature]

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Sims 3 is like...my life!

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:09 PM

SpeakNowForever wrote:
    I can literally spend hours playing the Sims. The games are sooooo addicting!

I start playing when it was bright out, and then I look up, and it's dark out.

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I got The Sims 3 Pets yesterday! I loved Pets for Sims 2, so I'm glad to have them back.