Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Dolls

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Do you have any of Taylor's dolls? I think I have all of them (except for one for sure, and I'm not sure one is sold), but a few of the extra fashion things (clothes).

I really don't understand why she stopped making them. I guess she might be busy because she makes cards, but she doesn't have to really make them herself. She could just have a quick meeting and make some more with different outfits.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Swift Dolls

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I'd be curious to see what they looked like.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I would love to have a Taylor doll but sadly I've never came accross one as of yet.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 3:09 PM

I've seen them before and I really want one but my parents think its a waste of money.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM

No where near me ever sold them, but I'm trying to find a good deal on eBay so I can have one!

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I have a bunch of them.

I'm just missing the Christmas one. It seems to be really hard to find. They used to be at Toys R Us, but I haven't seen any in a while.

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I finally got one! Someone had it for sale. I was so excited because they aren't for sale here in Canada but I guess this person had bought one in the US and then didn't want it. Now I just want the rest lol

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I finally got one the other day! Well, my mom brought one home for me. It's the one you have in your last photo with the pink dress on. They had them at a Dollar General near me for only $7.50!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I have two.. I have one in a white sundress, and one in a gold dress.
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I'll have to find them at a dollar store. They don't seem to be at walmarts or targets...
    -----------

Credit to Swiftslookalike^

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I have one!
    It has a blue dress, a guitar, a clutch, a pair of high heels, and a pair of white boots.
    It's the one that comes with the pink closet!
    Fearlessly,
    -Erika-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature 1 & Avatar: Jordyn
    Signature 2: Ours13

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 2:04 PM

those r so cool! where can i get one!?!?1
    r they like brbies or american girls

KittyWinterSHVH

VerifiedSwiftie13, Kaylee, LTS

Heather

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 5:21 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    those r so cool! where can i get one!?!?1
    r they like brbies or american girls

KittyWinterSHVH

VerifiedSwiftie13, Kaylee, LTS

Heather

They are barbie dolls
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I see them at Toys R Us all the time! my 5 year old sister wants one!!
    Please join this group on facebook and tweet it to Scotty McCreery!!! Please help a swiftie with a dream that deserves it!
    The facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/events/297678833632337/
    His twitter:
    http://twitter.com/#!/ScottyMcCreery

it would mean the world to me if you would share the link too
    3,300 views? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mONDZduvEac Wana help spread awareness?http://www.taylorswift.com/forum/off-topic/379372
    My Graphic shop: http://www.taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/379382

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM

brooker27 wrote:
    I see them at Toys R Us all the time! my 5 year old sister wants one!!

I guess it's the only place to find them anymore (except for some cheaper stores that some people have found them at). We don't have one here, but I'll have to check one if we have time when we're in the U.S. or a big city in Canada we're going to in April.

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM

My little girl had fun collecting these!:) They still sell some of them at Toys R Us... but they are getting harder to find!

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:45 PM

have all the Singing Dolls (Teardrops on my Guitar, Our Song, Pictures to Burn, You Belong With Me, Love Story, and Santa Baby (2 - one opened and one still in the box)) and Taylor Swift doll with wardrobe collection and guitar. I cannot remember if I have the Juke Box one or not. I would love to get some outfits for the dolls but they cost so much on ebay.

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I hope to look in the store "Big Lots" that everybody keeps talking about that has Taylor's cards and dolls. When we go to a bigger city in the U.S. where we usually go for vacations (shopping trips), I'll have to look in the Big Lots there (it said there was one there on their website). I can't wait to look for cards and dolls there, Big Lots sounds awesome!!

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 12:32 AM

If I Can Find One On EBay Or Something, Im Definitely Getting One For My Birthday, Along With A Blanket. Ive Wanted A Doll For So Long!

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 5:24 PM

i would like a Taylor doll
    Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 6:32 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I hope to look in the store "Big Lots" that everybody keeps talking about that has Taylor's cards and dolls. When we go to a bigger city in the U.S. where we usually go for vacations (shopping trips), I'll have to look in the Big Lots there (it said there was one there on their website). I can't wait to look for cards and dolls there, Big Lots sounds awesome!!

The awesomeness depends on where the Big Lots you're going to is located, mine pretty much sucks, and I havn't seen anything Taylor at all but maybe I havn't looked hard enough, as an adult with no children in my life I rarely go to the toy section except to get toys for the Toys For Tots drive my church has at Christmas. I still usually pass by it though on the way to other aisles and things and nothing has caught my eye thus far. I have an aunt that goes there fairly often and I would imagine if she happend to see the doll she would have gotton it for me, but I'll have to really look at the toy aisle next time I'm there. My local Big Lots also has this horrible odor which is another reason why I don't like going lol, now that I have an insentive the go in there and spend some time lol.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.