Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Hand 13- Paint & More Kits

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM

YES!! I would LOVE this! Me and my mom had to look online to figure out what was the best way to paint them on our hands for the concert and we used like facepaint for the purple, eyeliner for the outline and I wanted these crystals you can glue onto your skin.

And yes I agree, I'd probably like this 13 kit alot more than the temporary tattoos!

Signed,
    TaylorSwiftFan
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: "Taylor's Hand 13 - Paint & More Kits"

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM

This idea sounds way better. I usually pick at my temporary tattoos anyway, so it'd be gone super fast :-) I once took nail polish and painted the 13 on my hand, but my grandma didn't like it and made me take it off :-(

RE: "Taylor's Hand 13 - Paint & More" Kits

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:25 PM

That sounds good! I know it's sharpie, MAC eyeliner, and sometimes little stick on jewels, and it'd be cool to get it in the store!!!

Re: "Taylor's Hand 13 - Paint & More" Kits

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Yess! Good idea. :) My Mum won't let me use nail varnish/polish, sharpies etc on my skin. :( I use cream eye shadow and liquid eye liner mostly, but that rubs off easily. This is such a good idea. :) Temporary tattoos are a good idea, but I'm 16 and wouldn't really walk around with a temporary tattoo on. Haha. :)

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM

That's a awesome idea! I usually use multiple colored markers but they always end up running off and when I went to thd Speak Now concert I used washable markers on accident and was walking around when it started to pour down rain and my 13 fell off :( so yes that's a great idea and I'm totally signing
    Crazier13

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I think this is a wonderful idea! Fake tattoos are gross, and they irritate my skin xP. I would love for these kits to be sold!

Here it's safe, here it's warm
    Here the daisies guard you from every harm
    Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
    Here is the place where I love you

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM

great idea

I will Speak Now March 12th,13th & 14th 2012

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM

That is an awesome idea and way better than temp tatoos.

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 4:54 PM

that would be awesome!! ♥♥♥
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

come check out my profile :)

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Woah, that's actually a really cool idea!
    Would definately purchase that! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

lovelovelove

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Yes! This is a fantastic idea, i would definately buy into this!:D

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Yes, that's a great idea. You could also do whatever you wanted with that and make your own unique designs

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    Yes, that's a great idea. You could also do whatever you wanted with that and make your own unique designs

Yes, there would be alot of unique designs! If this was sold, then maybe we could have a thread where we post our cool ideas and designs!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I like this idea better than the temporary tattoos!
    Lovelovelove ~M~

Re:

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Signed! Temporary tattoos always give me rashes :P A kit would be really cool!

^Made by Estelle!

^Made by Madison13!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Sounds good to me.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I always want to know what paint she uses to get the 13 on her hand. I'm sure the company for the paints ( taylor uses) would totally not mind partnering up with her to form the kits. It be cool if the instructions, on how to apply it, were in "Taylor font" they do it on all her products.

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Great idea!
    made by Madison13
    made by Jordyn

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 8:40 AM

sign i love this idea

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I love this idea!!! Its perfect! :) :) :) :)
    Stay Beautiful

'I dont think you should wait. I think you should speak now' Taylor Swift

LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT, THE AGENCY AND SWIFTIES! :) :) :) :)