Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Blankets!

Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:22 AM

I'm getting the Fearless blanket! I'm not too fussed about the Platinum blanket, cause I'm not a big fan of it's design, but I'm getting the Fearless blanket! :D

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 10:09 PM

mcfearless wrote:
    I'm getting the Fearless blanket! I'm not too fussed about the Platinum blanket, cause I'm not a big fan of it's design, but I'm getting the Fearless blanket! :D

WOOPWOOP!!!
    SO EXCITED.

Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I only have the Red Album blanket. I want the one with all 4 of here albums on it.

Theluckyswiftie13

greaserswift

Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I really hope I get the Platinum CDs blanket for Christmas, along with a pillow or a few from the online store (I don't have any). If I get it, my blanket collection will be complete - until there's a new blanket (hopefully).

I understand that it would be a lot of money but it really would be awesome if they made blankets for every version of a CD Taylor has released, such as 'Taylor Swift Debut Deluxe', 'Holiday Collection', 'Beautiful Eyes', 'Fearless Platinum Edition', 'Speak Now Deluxe', and 'Speak Now World Tour Live'. And she wouldn't even be able to attempt to have blankets for every single she has had out haha.

Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM

mcfearless wrote:

AHHH that's the one I really want right now-hoping it'll go on sale for the 13 Days of Taylor & I'll make my mom buy it for a b-day or Christmas present
    I think everyone was just scared to lap me, because every time I'd go around a corner, I'd slam into a wall." ~Hunter Hayes

(Kate)

Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I only have the Red one! I got it in my vip package!

Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I have all four- I got Fearless & debut for my birthday ;)
    I think everyone was just scared to lap me, because every time I'd go around a corner, I'd slam into a wall." ~Hunter Hayes

(Kate)

Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I have three RED blankets... I bought one on my own and got two from the VIP package.

Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I have the RED Blanket. It's super warm love it. But I suggest if you have a cat you shouldn't let it sit on your blanket because they will start pulling threads a Swiftie told me this story it Happend to her so I'm just letting you guys know. :)

Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I wonder if there will be any new blankets in the future, like even of other versions of CDs or EPs.

RE: Taylor Swift Blankets!

Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:25 AM

I've got the 'RED' blanket and the 'Speak Now' blanket. The 'RED' blanket is softer but the 'Speak Now' one may have sparkles but doesn't fall far behind. Although, my only thumbs down about the blanket is that the 'RED' one came with 3 loose threads already, and more have come since then (about a year ago.) It's extremely easy to create loose threads on the 'RED' blanket (assuming since they're made out of the same material, the same thing would apply with the 'Fearless' and 'Taylor Swift' blankets) so I suggest you wear socks while under the blanket.

1. TaylorHeart13 | 2. upinlights

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 4:17 PM

those are really cool I would love to have one in my house

Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 3:02 AM

Currently I only have the RED one, but I ordered the T-Swift one today :)

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:38 AM

i really want the RED one. Do you have that one? :)

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 3:41 PM

13LovesTaylorSwiftie wrote:
    i really want the RED one. Do you have that one? :)

Yes, that was the first blanket I got.

Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Where can you get those blankets? I have the RED one from the tour. I've seen the fearless one on eBay but it was £145. The only place I've seen the other ones are on pcs from people who already own them.
    'Music is the best.' - Frank Zappa

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 6:20 AM

little_caesar86 wrote:
    Where can you get those blankets? I have the RED one from the tour. I've seen the fearless one on eBay but it was £145. The only place I've seen the other ones are on pcs from people who already own them.

I got my 'Fearless' blanket from the US store, the 'RED' blanket from eBay and my 'Taylor Swift' and 'Speak Now' blankets were from the Australian store.

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 6:21 AM

I really wish I had the 'Platinum Album Collector's' blanket.

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 3:35 PM

mcfearless wrote:
    I really wish I had the 'Platinum Album Collector's' blanket.

So do I.

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:28 AM

mcfearless wrote:
    little_caesar86 wrote:

I got my 'Fearless' blanket from the US store, the 'RED' blanket from eBay and my 'Taylor Swift' and 'Speak Now' blankets were from the Australian store.

How do you access the other stores. I can only get on the UK one.

'Music is the best.' - Frank Zappa

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.