Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Blankets!

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 6:20 AM

little_caesar86 wrote:
    Where can you get those blankets? I have the RED one from the tour. I've seen the fearless one on eBay but it was £145. The only place I've seen the other ones are on pcs from people who already own them.

I got my 'Fearless' blanket from the US store, the 'RED' blanket from eBay and my 'Taylor Swift' and 'Speak Now' blankets were from the Australian store.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 6:21 AM

I really wish I had the 'Platinum Album Collector's' blanket.

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 3:35 PM

mcfearless wrote:
    I really wish I had the 'Platinum Album Collector's' blanket.

So do I.

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 12:28 AM

mcfearless wrote:
    little_caesar86 wrote:
    Where can you get those blankets? I have the RED one from the tour. I've seen the fearless one on eBay but it was £145. The only place I've seen the other ones are on pcs from people who already own them.

I got my 'Fearless' blanket from the US store, the 'RED' blanket from eBay and my 'Taylor Swift' and 'Speak Now' blankets were from the Australian store.

How do you access the other stores. I can only get on the UK one.

'Music is the best.' - Frank Zappa

RE: Taylor Swift Blankets!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 5:23 PM

I really WANT ONE!!!!!

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:54 PM

I really wish I had the Platinum Collectors blanket!

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 6:00 PM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:
    I really wish I had the 'Platinum Collector's' blanket!

Me too.

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 6:05 PM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:

SwiftieForever13 + FearlessForever

I second this, but I only have the Red blanket!

Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:32 AM

TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:

Yes, me too!

Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 8:35 AM

I only have the Red one. I really want the Speak Now one.

Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 10:43 AM

greaserswift wrote:
    I only have the Red one. I really want the Speak Now one.

i have them all, and speak now is really pretty, it's got like sparkly stuff weaved in.
    we put the world away, we get so disconnected....
    cause we're on fire, we are on fire, we're on fire now....
    make the story all our own and blow shakespeare's mind...
    two headlights shine through the sleepless night..

Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 6:58 PM

I'm borrowing the Speak Now blanket from my friend and it's really nice :) I really want get all of them for my own.

Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 7:06 PM

I need to get it, but the next one is "Fearless" one for me.

Sat, May 24, 2014 at 1:29 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:

Me too.

It's back in the store now

[url=http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae119/brooker9]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae119/brooker9[/url][/signature]

Sat, May 24, 2014 at 8:26 PM

LittleMissWonderstruck wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:

Me too.

It's back in the store now.

I wish that I could get it.

Wed, May 28, 2014 at 11:17 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:

Me too.

[url=http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae119/brooker9]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae119/brooker9[/url][/signature][/quote]

Is that the US store? Is there a way of accessing it from outside the US?
    [signature]'Music is the best.' - Frank Zappa[/signature]

RE: Re: Taylor Swift Blankets!

Wed, May 28, 2014 at 11:49 AM

little_caesar86 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:

Me too.

[url=http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae119/brooker9]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae119/brooker9[/url][/signature][/quote]

[/quote]

Yes it's the US Store, and no we can't buy from it anymore.

Wed, May 28, 2014 at 12:22 PM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    little_caesar86 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    TaylorSwiftIs1 wrote:

Me too.

[/quote]

Yes it's the US Store, and no we can't buy from it anymore.[/quote]

Well hopefully they'll come to the UK store at.some point.
    [signature]'Music is the best.' - Frank Zappa[/signature]

Fri, May 30, 2014 at 10:25 AM

The other day when I looked in the store it didn't have the RED blanket, now it does.

Sat, May 31, 2014 at 3:23 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I got it too to complete my collection! But I got it this past Christmas. Now we just need more blankets of her other CDs!!! We need a Self Titled Deluxe, Fearless Platinum Edition, Speak Now Deluxe (red dress), Beautiful Eyes, Sounds of The Season (Christmas CD), Speak Now World Tour Live, and even a Wonderstruck blanket like someone mentioned before!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

this

I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.