Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Blankets!

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I wish my parents would let me buy a blanket! :(
    ---------------------------

Graphic by me.
    when all you wanted was to be wanted

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Awesome! Congrats.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits: Signatures:

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I got it too to complete my collection! But I got it this past Christmas. Now we just need more blankets of her other CDs!!! We need a Self Titled Deluxe, Fearless Platinum Edition, Speak Now Deluxe (red dress), Beautiful Eyes, Sounds of The Season (Christmas CD), Speak Now World Tour Live, and even a Wonderstruck blanket like someone mentioned before!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:57 PM

They look awesome! Are they pretty big? I wanted to buy one, but they are kind of expensive.

"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again..."

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:07 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    . Now we just need more blankets of her other CDs!!! We need a Self Titled Deluxe,]

Yes, yes we do

-lovelovelove- "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:08 PM

bananahrr wrote:
    They look awesome! Are they pretty big? I wanted to buy one, but they are kind of expensive.

"Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again..."

They cover a twin size bed pretty much.. I didn't think the price is that bad, the quality is amazing!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Its really pretty, i need to finsh my collection also, i have the Speak Now blanket, but now im saving up for the two other album blankets. The Speak Now blanket is so warm and comfortable i can imagine the other two being the same way :)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by: Cerulean

RE: Taylor Swift Blankets!

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I WANT :(
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. Heather

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 5:06 AM

I have the Speak Now blanket! My mom surprised me with it at the concert :)
    ----------------------------------

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 5:28 AM

How warm are the blankets? Is it static-y ?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM

KimmyKay wrote:

The blankets are really warm actually. They are not staticy and wash up nice.

I have all 3 of them as well and love them.

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 6:45 AM

KimmyKay wrote:

I don't think so... the Fearless and Self titled are super soft, and the Speak Now Blanket has sparkles so it makes it a tad bit rougher.. but it gets soft after a while(:
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Thanks, I really want to buy the blankets now.

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I really really really really want a blanket but I didn't buy one at the concert I went to and I really wish I did because now I can't find any that ship to Canada! If I ever go to another concert (which I probably will because my mom already promised me that I could go to her next tour) I am totally no doubt buying a blanket.

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 12:35 PM

KimmyKay wrote:

Very warm in my opinion, sometimes at night i'll only use my Speak Now blanket. And mine isn't static-y at all. Its worth the money. :)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature by: Cerulean | Avatar by: Heather

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 1:57 PM

samlizzy93 wrote:
    KimmyKay wrote:

Very warm in my opinion, sometimes at night i'll only use my Speak Now blanket. And mine isn't static-y at all. Its worth the money. :)

Signature by: Cerulean | Avatar by: Heather

Thanks, I'm going to get one soon.

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I have the Speak Now blanket and I love it! It's so warm and comfortable and pretty to look at :-)

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 2:40 PM

i have the speak now but im dying to get the fearless or self titled cuz everyone says its so much softer! but i probably wont be getting anything til this summe from her store and they will probably be gone :(
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan/ animated by Swiftastic13
    avitar: LoveIsEndless

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I have the Speak Now one. It's super warm!

1. Ash avatar Ash

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM

I got the Speak Now blanket during the last day of the 13 days of swiftmas sale last year and it was well worth the money. i definately would love to get the fearless one sometime too.