Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck Bags!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:04 AM

I don't have but I hope I will get one soon ^_^

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Swiftly Enchanted wrote:
    I dont think they are available here in Australia
    Join the "Make Taylor smile project" and help Taylor regain her smile aswell as many other swifties!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_sites/2409333

Yeah, I haven't seen or heard about them.
    I wish they were though... cause I'd love at least one! :(

Made by Daya & Me!

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 9:19 PM

UK bag? Which one was that one? I just got the beige one with the flowers on ebay I like all of the wonderstruck purses except the snakeskin one that one wasn't my fave.

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I want the hobo one sooo bad 3:

Made by Daya & Me!

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I want the red and white one with the flowers so bad! I would love to use it for my field trip!

*Signature made by Iwasascarletletter
    *Avatar made by Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I want the perfume and bag.

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I have the wonderstruck perfume, the bag that you have, and a shirt.

[URL=http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/raaaaiiiin/media/tumblr_mcyj1oGAB

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 1:58 PM

i have both of thoes I got one when I purchased Enchanted and the other on ebay!
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I want the Wonderstruck Enchanted bags so badly. So there's 4 I need I think.

// 3.28.08 // 7.11.09 // 8.19.11 // 6.22.13 //

RE: Wonderstruck Bags!

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Actually now I want the hobo bag that has the 3 patterns on the front because its the only one that I could see myself actually wearing,well that and the wonderstruck enchanted that has flowers and a snakeskin effect.But that one looks too small for me and I don't like the brown/black design on the strap.If I get the hobo bag,then I could give my grandma the really big purse that's purple with one design that goes all the way around cause its wayyyyy to big for me and not my style.Im sure she will love it! ❤

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 4:01 PM

i want the wonderstruck clutch but i dont think its avaiable in the uk :(
    Today was a fairytale

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I only have the Wonderstruck tote bag, but I don't use it that often since it's so big. I only use it for vacations and stuff like that. I really want to have the hobo bag since its smaller :)

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I really want the clutch!
    "Being FEARLESS isn’t being 100% not FEARFUL, it's being terrified but you jump anyway...."

Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 8:03 AM

xxfairytale13 wrote:
    I have the hobo bag. I love it, and I get compliments on it all the time. It's so pretty. (:
    The zipper on mine broke off, though. A chaperone had to check my bag for a school trip and broke the zipper because she was in a hurry. I couldn't find it when I looked after she checked my bag. It's okay, though- the bag is still usable, just a little harder to zip.
    -------------

Credit to ShiningLikeFireworks13 for the avatar and signature. Thanks!

Formerly known as lovexdance

I will have to be careful with mine then,I'm going to use it for the same purpose as you,going on a school field trip soon! ;) Thank you

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:31 AM

I already have the Wonderstruck Hobo bag cause an amazing Swiftie sold it to me on TC (thank you so much) but today omg yay. I found one of the Wonderstruck Enchanted bags at an opshop for $5!!! I'm still so excited and happy and feel so lucky to have found it!!! :D

Made by Me!

Twitter: stillbesimple13
    Instagram: danicaboourns

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 5:29 AM

I wish I had the hobo bag - it's my fave!

I have the Wonderstruck UK Weekender Bag and the two Wonderstruck Enchanted bags - the big tote and the small satchel-like one from the US :)
    Fearlessly Speaking Now ;)

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 6:53 AM

I have all 3 perfumes and only have the weekender bag :( my Macy's stinks lol I would love to have more bags though

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 8:10 AM

AbsolutelyTAYriffic wrote:

I have the Wonderstruck UK Weekender Bag and the two Wonderstruck Enchanted bags - the big tote and the small satchel-like one from the US :)

I saw 2 of the Hobo bag being sold on ebay recently.

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Really? Awh, I haven't been looking on ebay for it recently but I will now. Thanks for letting me know :)

Kimberly13 wrote:
    AbsolutelyTAYriffic wrote:

I saw 2 of the Hobo bag being sold on ebay recently.

Fearlessly Speaking Now ;)

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I have the wonderstruck clutch and the huge tote bag.. I got both of them for free when I bought the perfume!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.