Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CD Collections :)

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 4:05 AM

I've just bought a Mine UK CD single on eBay having given up hunting for mine that I bought when it came out :-( It'll be nice to finally have one again! :-) Next aim is to get the rest of the Red era singles! :D

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 6:27 AM

Taylor Swift
    Taylor Swift Deluxe
    Fearless
    Fearless Deluxe
    Speak Now
    Speak Now Target Edition
    Red
    Red Target Edition
    1989 Target Edition
    Taylor Swift Holiday Album
    Speak Now World Tour DVD
    Fearless Tour DVD
    Red Tour 7/27/13
    1989 Tour 7/25/15

RE: CD Collections :)

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 7:22 AM

long time no see guys...

i have a question there is this girl from singapore on ebay kisses or so is her name she said she ordred a few of the japan editions the signed one and some of them came signed but i swear she is selling every day one... so my question do you think they are authentic?

and my fav faker on ebay this seller from hongkong with the silver sharpie is selling now 1989 signed too but his stuff is faked... no matter how good it looks...

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 7:23 AM

.... oh and by the way i just ordred some 1989....
    i dont have the money at the moment

going to 8 concerts next summer... europe and usa...

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Aikokazumi wrote:
    long time no see guys...

i have a question there is this girl from singapore on ebay kisses or so is her name she said she ordred a few of the japan editions the signed one and some of them came signed but i swear she is selling every day one... so my question do you think they are authentic?

I've seen them on here lately.........and until I see a tweet from Taylor Nation saying otherwise I consider them to be fakes.

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 4:54 AM

I know this isn't about CD collections but has anyone bought from ekaraoke on eBay before? I bought a Mine single from them the other day and I've paid for it, but still haven't heard anything from them (apart from the invoice I got before I paid for it) or had a dispatch notification :-/ Are they usually ok to buy from?

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 6:00 AM

AmyL_13 wrote:
    I know this isn't about CD collections but has anyone bought from ekaraoke on eBay before? I bought a Mine single from them the other day and I've paid for it, but still haven't heard anything from them (apart from the invoice I got before I paid for it) or had a dispatch notification :-/ Are they usually ok to buy from?

Yeah he's a good seller who I've bought a lot of stuff from (: I've had it take an hour to get an order confirmation email........but never a day Maybe message him about it.......but wait till tonight before you do. It's early am here (:

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 6:36 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    AmyL_13 wrote:

Yeah he's a good seller who I've bought a lot of stuff from (: I've had it take an hour to get an order confirmation email........but never a day Maybe message him about it.......but wait till tonight before you do. It's early am here (:

i bought from him too he is very expensive but he has good stuff :)

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Aikokazumi wrote:

Yeah his prices are pretty stratospheric sometimes......but it's worth it most of the time

RE: CD Collections :)

Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 9:22 PM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    So I finally got around to uploading photos of my collection I included a few other room pics with the CDs too.

Albums

Singles

My Signed CDs infront of the Vinyls
    You can also see the Diet Coke Can, Lanyards and "Mine" Litho. And that is totally not a Nando's chicken that I stole...

This is my "Nine Photos" litho with my Taylor shelf in the background. You can also see my two Tervis cups displayed on the other shelves.

And finally the "Mean" litho (I still owe you one Dave!) and my 6 string Banjo next to my guitar.

ooh! Looking very nice Liam. Very impressive collection!

Don't worry about owing me.

I have the Aussie standard & deluxe 1989, but that's it. Have been too poor to try grabbing the European/US/Japanese versions. 3k on the car in the past 10 weeks in repairs, credit card maxxed out...2015 is going to be the year of paying debts off, not Taylor merch. I'm not even going to her Brissie 1989 concert in December 2015 as I can't afford it.

I'm rarely on here, always best to send me a DM on twitter if you have a question, etc.

Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Aikokazumi wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    AmyL_13 wrote:

Thank you! :-) I heard from him later that day and it's been dispatched :D

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 8:39 AM

AmyL_13 wrote:

Thank you! :-) I heard from him later that day and it's been dispatched :D

You're SO welcome (: And that's good to hear.....hopefully it arrives soon!

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 8:40 AM

And guys I have some rather big updates if anyone would like to see!

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Ohhh what is it daaaan :D

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 2:34 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Ok everyone I finally got it done ......here's my updated collection!!!!!!
    In order from top left.

- Taylor Swift -

- 11 track '06 (2 sealed copies) -
    - 11 track '06 Canadian -
    - 15 track '08 (2 sealed copies) -
    - Australian (no videos) -
    - Chinese -
    - Japan -
    - Karaoke (US) -
    - Karaoke (Japan) -
    - Karaoke (Korea) -

- Taylor Swift Deluxe -

- US standard (2 copies, 1 sealed) -
    - US Target Exclusive -
    - Japan -

- Holiday Collection -

- Sounds of the Season ('07) 2 copies, 1 sealed -
    - Target exclusive ('09) 2 copies, 1 sealed -
    - Japan version ('10) -
    - Christmas on the Open Road (Canada) -

- Beautiful Eyes -

- 3 copies (2 sealed) -

- Fearless -

- 13 track enhanced (2 copies 1 sealed) -
    - Walmart exclusive -
    - Target CD/DVD 2 (copies 1 sealed)
    - UK -
    - Australian tour -
    - Japan -
    - Argentina -
    - Karaoke (US) -
    - Karaoke (Japan) -

- Fearless Platinum -

- US standard (2 copies one sealed) -
    - Target (3 sealed copies) -
    - Walmart -
    - Canadian -
    - UK -
    - Japan -

- Speak Now -

- US -
    - UK -
    - Korea -
    - Karaoke (US) -
    - Karaoke (Japan) -

- Speak Now deluxe -

- US standard -
    - US Target -
    - UK -
    - Argentina -
    - Korea -
    - Japan -

- Speak Now Tour -

- US -
    - UK -
    - Target exclusive (US) -
    - Brazil (featuring Paula Fernandez) -

- Red -

- US -
    - UK (2 copies) -
    - Japan -
    - Starbucks digipak (2 sealed copies) -
    - Karaoke (US) -
    - Valentines Day edition (Korea) (not pictured) -
    - Korean -
    - Indian (round case) -
    - French -

- Red Zinepaks -

- US (2 copies, one sealed) -
    - UK (2 sealed copies) -

- Red deluxe -

- US -
    - US Target (2 copies 1 sealed) -
    - UK -
    - Australian -
    - Japan -
    - India slip sleeve -
    - Korean -
    - Thailand -

- Vinyl -

- Speak Now (2 copies, one sealed) -
    - Red (2 copies, one sealed and not pictured) -

- Singles -

- Love Story 2 track (Netherlands) 2 copies -
    - Love Story 3 track + 1 video (European) -
    - Mine (German) -
    - Mine (UK) -
    - Mean #591 -
    - The Story of Us #'s 1122 and 1724 -
    - Sparks Fly #'s 297, 613 and 1367 -
    - Ours -
    - WANEGBT Walmart (4 copies) -
    - WANEGBT #'s 836-840 -
    - Begin Again #'s 1783, 2410 and 2429-2432 -
    - I Knew You Were Trouble #'s 996-1000 -
    - 22 #''s 1946-1950 -
    - Red #'s 1601-1603, 2020 and 2021 -

- Promo's -

- Love Story (UK) -
    - Beautiful Eyes -
    - Fearless Karaoke -
    - Fearless Platinum -
    - The Spark That Lit the Flame -
    - Fearless Card promo -
    - Entertainer Redefined -
    - Acknowledge the History -
    - Speak Now, Vote Now -
    - Seeing is Believing -

- Signed cd's -

- Soundtracks -

- The Hannah Montana movie -
    - Valentines Day -
    - Boys Like Girls, Love Drunk -
    - Tim McGraw Accelerated Deluxe -
    - Hunger Games -

- DVD's & other -

- DVD's & Other -
    - ACM 2012 Nominee spotlight -
    - Journey to Fearless - (DVD case version) -
    - Taylor Swift & Def Leppard CMT Crossroads DVD -
    - Taylor Swift "Just for You" -
    - Taylor Swift exposed interview cd -
    - Unreleased songs 2012 -
    - Big Machine Records "For The Fans" 2007 limited edition -
    - 2010 Grammy nominees -
    - 2012 Grammy nominees -
    - 2013 Grammy nominees -
    - Radio Disney Jams 11 -

this is...epic

Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 7:31 PM

This is the best of my CD collection.

This is my 1300th post

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif]http://i49.tinypic.com/5yt443.gif[/url][/IG]
    [IMG][url=http://i45.tinypic.com/spk903.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/spk903.jpg[/url][/IG][/signature]

Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:21 PM

I'm letting go some of my collection. Who wants the rare Holiday Collection (Open Road Label)? Just message me with your offer. Thanks!

Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 5:14 PM

supergru wrote:
    I'm letting go some of my collection. Who wants the rare Holiday Collection (Open Road Label)? Just message me with your offer. Thanks!

I've sent you a message (not about the Open Road CD anyway)

Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 2:59 AM

Niles wrote:
    Ohhh what is it daaaan :D

I'm gonna post them today hopefully!!

Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:37 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Ok everyone I finally got it done ......here's my updated collection!!!!!!
    In order from top left.

- Taylor Swift -

- 11 track '06 (2 sealed copies) -
    - 11 track '06 Canadian -
    - 15 track '08 (2 sealed copies) -
    - Australian (no videos) -
    - Chinese -
    - Japan -
    - Karaoke (US) -
    - Karaoke (Japan) -
    - Karaoke (Korea) -

- Taylor Swift Deluxe -