Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CD Collections :)

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Niles wrote:
    13Firefly wrote:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Swift-Picture-To-Burn-Repeats-3-Times-PROMO-CD-Single-/161404277316?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item259471d244

Has anyone else seen this? I'm not sure whether it's legit or not.
    "You might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not."

29/03/2011 - I was enchanted to be there.

Yes its real

Is it also "overpriced", or not? I have no idea what I should pay for these kind of promo CDs. All I know is that they're rare :p.
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 7:08 PM

This is just CRAZY guys I'm so kicking myself for only buying one of these when they came out

click here

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 7:26 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    This is just CRAZY guys. I'm so kicking myself for only buying one of these when they came out.

click here

I don't even have one of them.

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 3:13 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    This is just CRAZY guys. I'm so kicking myself for only buying one of these when they came out.

click here

Saw that too. I didn't even know these existed until a few weeks ago.

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 4:50 AM

I hope it's legit because I have one of those

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 9:24 AM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

click here

Yeah they only made one run of them and they were gone...........I'd say they were only available for 2-3 weeks at the most I paid around $45 with the shipping and I thought that was a lot back then.......but I'd buy two more at that price now!!!!! Cause whenever you see one for sale now its HUNDREDS of dollars :/

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 3:13 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

click here

Yeah they only made one run of them and they were gone...........I'd say they were only available for 2-3 weeks at the most. I paid around $45 with the shipping and I thought that was a lot back then.......But I'd buy two more at that price now!!!!! Cause whenever you see one for sale now its HUNDREDS of dollars. :/

I knew that that these 'RED' Korean Valentine's Day Edition CD Box Sets existed for over a year and a half now and I've really wanted one ever since I saw it online for the first time, but I guess I just have never gotten one. I guess I'm never getting one now either since they seem to have to be sold for hundreds of dollars now. :/

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 5:19 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

click here

Yeah they only made one run of them and they were gone...........I'd say they were only available for 2-3 weeks at the most. I paid around $45 with the shipping and I thought that was a lot back then.......But I'd buy two more at that price now!!!!! Cause whenever you see one for sale now its HUNDREDS of dollars. :/

I knew that that these 'RED' Korean Valentine's Day Edition CD Box Sets existed for over a year and a half now and I've really wanted one ever since I saw it online for the first time, but I guess I just have never gotten one. I guess I'm never getting one now either since they seem to have to be sold for hundreds of dollars now. :/

Omg wow, that price is just insane! Kinda makes me really regret not buying one when they were first released.

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 7:24 AM

mcfearless wrote:

Omg wow, that price is just insane! Kinda makes me really regret not buying one when they were first released.

IKR!!!! I knew they'd get more expensive as time went on but that's just excessive

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 7:52 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:

IKR!!!! I knew they'd get more expensive as time went on but that's just excessive

im so happy that i bought one when it came out for 39 usd. its so overpriced now.

my new beautiful platinum signed cd =)

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Niles wrote:

I'm so happy that i bought one when it came out for 39 usd. its so overpriced now.

my new beautiful platinum signed cd =)

I really regret not buying two of them when they were that cheap, cause I opened the one I have and I REALLY want a sealed one now And I LOVE that cd Sel!!!! I'm trying to get ALL her albums signed before I start buying doubles

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:16 AM

heheheh thanks dan. yeah i understand you. i leave mine vaentine box sealed. but opend the fearless box couldt resist :/. i have something very special on the way. signed with an ARROW ! :D like a lithograph. so excidet. hope it arrive tomorror. tracking says its in switzerland

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Niles wrote:
    heheheh thanks dan. yeah i understand you. i leave mine vaentine box sealed. but opend the fearless box couldt resist :/. i have something very special on the way. signed with an ARROW ! :D like a lithograph. so excidet. hope it arrive tomorror. tracking says its in switzerland

SOOOOO jealous of your sealed Valentines edition Sel!!!!! And lol the Fearless box isn't even rare you can still buy it in BMLG's store!!!!! It kills me seeing all these people on eBay selling them for CRAZY prices And nice.......sounds like you found a signed Mean litho!!!!!!

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:40 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Niles wrote:

SOOOOO jealous of your sealed Valentines edition Sel!!!!! And lol the Fearless box isn't even rare you can still buy it in BMLG's store!!!!! It kills me seeing all these people on eBay selling them for CRAZY prices And nice.......sounds like you found a signed Mean litho!!!!!!

nooooooooooo dannnn no mean litho :DDDD speak now maxx poster. they are very rare with the arrow. just few have a arrow. =)
    here the sellers pics :

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Niles wrote:

nooooooooooo dannnn no mean litho :DDDD speak now maxx poster. they are very rare with the arrow. just few have a arrow. =)
    here the sellers pics :

Oh haha ok I never really got into those ones tbh.........there SOOOO expensive in our store!!!!! That's probably why every one is still available here

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:00 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Niles wrote:

here the sellers pics :

Oh haha ok I never really got into those ones tbh.........there SOOOO expensive in our store!!!!! That's probably why every one is still available here

yeah but i dont like the new ones. the old maxx poster has brighter colors. the new one is soooooo dark. i paid 250 usd. its a good price =)

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Niles wrote:

yeah but i dont like the new ones. the old maxx poster has brighter colors. the new one is soooooo dark. i paid 250 usd. its a good price =)

Haha I didn't even know there's new and old ones

RE: CD Collections :)

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:30 AM

here you see

Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Niles wrote:
    here you see

Yeah I see what you mean now.......I wonder why there different

RE: CD Collections :)

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 12:28 AM

hey guys i'm back from London long time no see:)

sel i love your posters!

i think they made them smaller now mine is 21.5 *21.5 id wait before u buy a frame...

i bought yesterday a speak now Starbucks sealed its the first cd in month

oh and i just wanted to say

i sold a deluxe cd in june to this ebayer KJBS2012

tracked... he bought the cd for 116$ that was the first time i thought hmm strange why does he buy cd's that expensive when hes selling them for the same price or +/- this price on ebay... but the i saw 100% positive so i shipped it tracked and payed 10$ more for the shipping just to be sure the cd arrives asap

he always told me the cd never arrived and after the Chinese border i couldn't track the cd anymore,,
    i contacted him several times (get in touch with the post or the custom) it was too difficult for me to contact chinese post or so...

after 40 days he opened a case and wanted the money back
    i started 1 week before a case with the swiss post they are trying to find out where the cd was... (they are still trying) i had the shipping invoice from swiss post the case with swisspost and uploaded it in this case...

well he won i the gave him the money back

i'm sure he has this cd... and now i know why he can sell all those cds to prices like this...

he will never get negative feedback because hes acting like hes the scammed one..

i'm pretty sure someday hell try to sell the cd

his location is now also Beijing but i had to ship it to nan chong...

when i have the final answer from the swisspost i try to get in touch with ebay.

so.. the quintessence

I WILL NEVER SHIP TO ASIA (south america, africa....)AGAIN. never ever like ever.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.