Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Niles wrote:
    rdeluna wrote:
    Here's an update to my collection!

very big and beautiful collection. you are sooooo lucky, that you meet taylor =) i hope i will someday

Thank you! When I found out that Taylor was in Vegas I was on vacation in the middle of dinner but sprung up and drove back home haha. Hope you meet her too!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CD Collections :)

Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:08 PM

I bought the RED Karaoke Edition the other day :) Currently got my eye on the RED Vinyl!!

Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 12:31 AM

i bought antoher signed red slipcase. my third =). I think they will be pretty rare in few years. was a good price for 60 usd

all

Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Hi :-)

I'll be going to Florida in January (can't wait!) … will I be able to order things from the US store and get them shipped to my home in the UK? I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to get them delivered to the hotel, or if 9 days is enough for order time and shipping for my things to arrive before I leave :( I really, really want some of the singles if they're available on there :)

Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 8:04 AM

AmyL_13 wrote:

I'll be going to Florida in January (can't wait!) … will I be able to order things from the US store and get them shipped to my home in the UK? I'm not sure if I'll be allowed to get them delivered to the hotel, or if 9 days is enough for order time and shipping for my things to arrive before I leave :( I really, really want some of the singles if they're available on there :)

I'm sorry but the US store only ships to the states, and you have to have a US based credit card to make purchases as well ): As far as the singles there haven't been any in our store for at least six months.........there LONNNGGG sold out

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 1:16 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    AmyL_13 wrote:

I'm sorry but the US store only ships to the states, and you have to have a US based credit card to make purchases as well ): As far as the singles there haven't been any in our store for at least six months.........there LONNNGGG sold out

Thank you for the reply..! I thought that might be the case :( I'll have a hunt on eBay instead, I'm sure some will come up on the eventually :)

RE: CD Collections :)

Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 1:36 AM

hey guys
    i wasnt online that much had so much work -.-

today came my 15th. signed addition...

i . have. to. stop!

i have now

too much signed CDs....

- 1 x Silver Signed debut booklet
    - 1 x black signed debut cd
    - 1 x Fearless UK
    - 2 x Fearless US
    - 2 x Fearless Platinum
    - 1 x Speak Now
    - 1 x Red play.com
    - 2 x Red
    - 1 x sweeter than fiction
    - 1 x max poster
    - 1 x baby taylor guitar
    - 1 x red frame

Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Niles wrote:
    rdeluna wrote:

1st Row: Debut 11-track, Debut 15-track, Debut Deluxe, Beautiful Eyes EP
    2nd Row: Fearless, Fearless Sealed, 2x Sealed Fearless Platinum Target Edition
    3rd Row: Signed Fearless Platinum, UK Fearless Super Jewelcase, Holiday CD, Speak Now
    4th Row: Speak Now Deluxe, Speak Now World Tour Live (Brazil), Signed Seeing Is Believing ACM Promo (see below), Signed Red
    5th Row: Red Starbucks Digipak, Red Deluxe, Red Deluxe (Argentina), Red Zinepack

I know it looks bad but I, personally, had Taylor sign it at this year's ACM Awards here in Las Vegas lol. If you want pics of her signing it then let me know!

Singles! (Don't have many, I know haha)
    Sealed Ours, Sealed Walmart We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    All Numbered Red Era singles

Misc.
    Framed Autographed Red + CD, Crossroads DVD
    Extra WANEGBT Singles, X-Posed Interview
    Extra Numbered Red Era Singles

Fearless Box Set (Yes, I opened it)

very big and beautiful collection. you are sooooo lucky, that you meet taylor =) i hope i will someday

the signature isch weird itt looks like mine i got signed from selena at the concert in frankfurt :) i d love to see the pictures! AND awesome collection!!!

Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 7:41 AM

Aikokazumi wrote:
    hey guys
    i wasnt online that much had so much work -.-

today came my 15th. signed addition...

i . have. to. stop!

i have now

too much signed CDs....

- 1 x Silver Signed debut booklet
    - 1 x black signed debut cd
    - 1 x Fearless UK
    - 2 x Fearless US
    - 2 x Fearless Platinum
    - 1 x Speak Now
    - 1 x Red play.com
    - 2 x Red
    - 1 x sweeter than fiction
    - 1 x max poster
    - 1 x baby taylor guitar
    - 1 x red frame

beautiful signature !!! hahaha i have to stop,too XD

Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Hey guys,

So I'm still out in the US just now but a friend of mine from back home who works in HMV (a UK record chain) found a box of old CD singles and it had a few Love Story singles in it that she has kept aside for me coming home. If anyone is interested in buying one, mail me and I'll set up an ebay auction for you when I get back to the UK

I also have a sealed Begin Again CD single spare which I managed to obtain out here

Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 12:52 AM

omg so much things arrived today !!!! first my second signed and farmed speak now lithograph. was only 75 usd for buy it not, so i had to buy hahaha.

my favorit items now

signed fearless

love story australian

another debut deluxe sealed wit bmr

Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Aikokazumi wrote:
    Niles wrote:
    rdeluna wrote:

3rd Row: Signed Fearless Platinum, UK Fearless Super Jewelcase, Holiday CD, Speak Now
    4th Row: Speak Now Deluxe, Speak Now World Tour Live (Brazil), Signed Seeing Is Believing ACM Promo (see below), Signed Red
    5th Row: Red Starbucks Digipak, Red Deluxe, Red Deluxe (Argentina), Red Zinepack

I know it looks bad but I, personally, had Taylor sign it at this year's ACM Awards here in Las Vegas lol. If you want pics of her signing it then let me know!

Misc.

the signature isch weird itt looks like mine i got signed from selena at the concert in frankfurt :) i d love to see the pictures! AND awesome collection!!!

Sure! Here are the pics.

This is a pic my cousin got

Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 4:05 AM

Hey guys! I REALLY need to get these off my hands as something had come up. Please message me with your offers

Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 6:40 AM

rdeluna wrote:
    Aikokazumi wrote:
    Niles wrote:
    rdeluna wrote:

Misc.

Sure! Here are the pics.

This is a pic my cousin got

thats so awesome thank you!!!:)

Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Niles wrote:
    omg so much things arrived today !!!! first my second signed and farmed speak now lithograph. was only 75 usd for buy it not, so i had to buy hahaha.

I LOVE your new ones Sel

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 5:03 AM

I have 2 new additions, no where near as exiting as some of the others I've seen on here recently.. but they're a UK/EU Debut (the one on the Mecury label) and a US Fearless Platinum :)

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 9:31 AM

AmyL_13 wrote:
    I have 2 new additions, no where near as exiting as some of the others I've seen on here recently.. but they're a UK/EU Debut (the one on the Mecury label) and a US Fearless Platinum :)

Nice additions Amy.......I just got one of those Mercury debuts a few weeks ago

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:11 PM

I recently purchased a Taylor swift deluxe edition the cd and DVD are in perfect condition but the case is cracked is it worth anything in this condition should I sell it or donate it to my local thrift store

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 12:28 PM

I just snagged a Debut Deluxe (2007) for $13 off of Amazon and there are literal tears in my eyes... I'm so happy.

[url=http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae119/brooker9]http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae119/brooker9[/url][/signature]

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 4:44 PM

^^ That's amazing You have to post pics when you get it!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.