Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CD Collections :)

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Just popping in quickly to say hello. Everyone's doing great with their collections.

Cheers,

Dave

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 2:34 AM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    Just popping in quickly to say hello. Everyone's doing great with their collections.

Cheers,

Dave

Hey dave! :)

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 3:10 AM

lountoff wrote:
    Dave Pastern wrote:

Cheers,

Dave

Hey dave! :)

HAHA, hi Dave! ;D
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

RE: CD Collections :)

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Did anyone manage to grab a copy of this at all? http://www.amazon.fr/Shake-Off-2-Track-Swift-Taylor/dp/B00NUIB0LC/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1411668245&sr=1-1&keywords=taylor+swift+shake+it+off
    "You might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not."

29/03/2011 - I was enchanted to be there.

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 3:14 PM

13Firefly wrote:
    Did anyone manage to grab a copy of this at all? http://www.amazon.fr/Shake-Off-2-Track-Swift-Taylor/dp/B00NUIB0LC/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1411668245&sr=1-1&keywords=taylor+swift+shake+it+off

I have a few copies...........shockingly there still available in the store

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 12:28 AM

13Firefly wrote:

I can not understand. Why buy a disc with one song?

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 1:16 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    13Firefly wrote:

That's not the US store edition, it's a 2 track European release. It's a pre order getting released mid October

Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 1:19 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    13Firefly wrote:

No, it's a different version :) It has 2 tracks and will be released on Oct 10.

Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 2:30 AM

all_too_well13 wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    13Firefly wrote:

Where have you got that info from I can't find anything:(

Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 7:10 AM

lountoff wrote:
    all_too_well13 wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    13Firefly wrote:

Literally the only information available is on that page. I think there was a very limited number of them. I mean, I discovered that link after they'd sold out, so I don't even know what price they were originally sold at. They're starting to appear on ebay now, like here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAYLOR-SWIFT-SHAKE-IT-OFF-2-TRACK-CD-SINGLE-PRE-ORDER-/271619367483?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3f3dc6a23b I'm not entirely sure the tracklist's right though. I believe that one of the tracks may be another song on 1989, but we can only guess.

Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 8:43 AM

13Firefly wrote:
    lountoff wrote:
    all_too_well13 wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    13Firefly wrote:

Literally the only information available is on that page. I think there was a very limited number of them. I mean, I discovered that link after they'd sold out, so I don't even know what price they were originally sold at. They're starting to appear on ebay now, like here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAYLOR-SWIFT-SHAKE-IT-OFF-2-TRACK-CD-SINGLE-PRE-ORDER-/271619367483?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3f3dc6a23b I'm not entirely sure the tracklist's right though. I believe that one of the tracks may be another song on 1989, but we can only guess.

Very strange. Wish I knew the original price. Can't have been much if they are selling for 10 pounds

Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Ah if only I knew about the Shake it off cd on French amazon grrrr, never mind

I have ordered the one on line here thanks to a friend, anyone know if they are numbered?

also, anyone willing to click the link below which takes you to a hunter hayes you tube vid which will help me win tix to see him in the UK?

thanks

http://bouncin.it/YWJuR

Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 1:07 AM

Hjessie wrote:

I have ordered the one on line here thanks to a friend, anyone know if they are numbered?

also, anyone willing to click the link below which takes you to a hunter hayes you tube vid which will help me win tix to see him in the UK?

thanks

I'm sorry... HUNTER HAYES IS PLAYING IN THE UK? Why has no one told me this?

Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Hjessie wrote:

thanks

Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 3:00 AM

lountoff wrote:
    Very strange. Wish I knew the original price. Can't have been much if they are selling for 10 pounds

They haven't been available for sale :) I guess it will be available for pre-order in a few days. From EUR 2.99 to 6.99, something like that.

Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 3:01 AM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    Hjessie wrote:

thanks

And he has an EP coming out early October too. Do you follow his twitter? :P

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 9:25 AM

I believe I have completed my jewel case singles collection today (well unless any more pop up) yay!

Check out my profile for a proper update.

On way
    Shake it off 2 track single
    Hopefully Speak Now Starbucks (yes I already Have one but seller listed speak now on discogs and said cardboard case had minor damage so couldn't resist risking it to see if it is this one)
    Target Red
    Speak Now China

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 9:26 AM

ljbugden91 wrote:

I believe I have completed my jewel case singles collection today (well unless any more pop up) yay!

Check out my profile for a proper update.

On way
    Shake it off 2 track single
    Hopefully Speak Now Starbucks (yes I already Have one but seller listed speak now on discogs and said cardboard case had minor damage so couldn't resist risking it to see if it is this one)
    Target Red
    Speak Now China

Each of the love story singles are different :) I believe there are only 5

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Because of the pre-order thing on the French Amazon, I was keeping an eye out for the 2-track "Shake It Off" single on the UK one, and it is there. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shake-It-Off-Taylor-Swift/dp/B00NUIB0LC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1412104726&sr=8-2&keywords=taylor+swift+shake+it+off+cd

It's super expensive, but I managed to grab some copies for my friend and I. I think you can only order them in the UK though, so people may have to resort to eBay if they can't find someone to buy them. I'd offer, but I have to use my dad's account so I can't :/

In any case, I really hope these are jewelcase CDs, as they are so expensive. Also, it says it has 2 tracks of "Shake It Off", but I hope that the information is wrong, and there's an exclusive song or something on the CD.

And am I the only one ordering multiple copies of 1989? I'm actually so excited right now.

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Because of the pre-order thing on the French Amazon, I was keeping an eye out for the 2-track "Shake It Off" single on the UK one, and it is there. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shake-It-Off-Taylor-Swift/dp/B00NUIB0LC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1412104726&sr=8-2&keywords=taylor+swift+shake+it+off+cd

It's super expensive, but I managed to grab some copies for my friend and I. I think you can only order them in the UK though, so people may have to resort to eBay if they can't find someone to buy them. I'd offer, but I have to use my dad's account so I can't :/

In any case, I really hope these are jewel case CDs, as they are so expensive. Also, it says it has 2 tracks of "Shake It Off", but I hope that the information is wrong, and there's an exclusive song or something on the CD.

And am I the only one ordering multiple copies of 1989? I'm actually so excited right now.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.