Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CD Collections :)

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 9:09 AM

CanadianSwiftFan wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    As far as I know the 2008 re-release still isn't available in Canada. I would like some more proof of this though

I have the original debut and the re-release (both Canadian)! I got the re-release at hmv in 2012 (I think). I haven't seen any original 2006 editions in Canada for a few years.
    If you want proof: http://hmv.ca/Products/Detail/91419.aspx
    It doesn't say "radio edit" on the website's tracklist but it does on the actual CD

Hmmmm interesting.......can you post a clear pic of the back of the re-release? If it's really Canadian then that's a version I've never heard of before.....and must find one of soon

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 11:23 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    CanadianSwiftFan wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    As far as I know the 2008 re-release still isn't available in Canada. I would like some more proof of this though

I have the original debut and the re-release (both Canadian)! I got the re-release at hmv in 2012 (I think). I haven't seen any original 2006 editions in Canada for a few years.
    If you want proof: http://hmv.ca/Products/Detail/91419.aspx
    It doesn't say "radio edit" on the website's tracklist but it does on the actual CD

Hmmmm interesting.......can you post a clear pic of the back of the re-release? If it's really Canadian then that's a version I've never heard of before.....and must find one of soon

To clarify what I said before (which was wrong), it doesn't actually say that Teardrops on My Guitar or Picture to Burn are the radio edits. They do have the edited lyrics, though.
    Here you go!

~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 11:34 AM

To add to my previous post, Teardrops on My Guitar is the radio edit (3:24 instead of 3:33). It's a mistake on the case but the CD has the correct time.
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Can anyone translate this for me, please? :)
    I bought a special Taylor Swift CD on eBay a month ago. It says "Cars" on the right side of the CD. It's from China, and it includes 3 CD of mixed Taylor Swift tracks. Since it's a rare CD, I'm going to leave it in it's original packaging and not open it. Can anyone translate what the cover says? Thank you :)
    http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA2N1gxNjAw/z/MQoAAOSwQItUIDhA/$_57.JPG
    -- Joel

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 5:02 PM

CastleRockDays wrote:
    Can anyone translate this for me, please? :)
    I bought a special Taylor Swift CD on eBay a month ago. It says "Cars" on the right side of the CD. It's from China, and it includes 3 CD of mixed Taylor Swift tracks. Since it's a rare CD, I'm going to leave it in it's original packaging and not open it. Can anyone translate what the cover says? Thank you :)
    http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA2N1gxNjAw/z/MQoAAOSwQItUIDhA/$_57.JPG

I'm not sure what that says.........but I hate to say it but that cd is totally fake. Just another one of the good looking but fake stuff coming out China these days

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 5:10 PM

CanadianSwiftFan wrote:

To clarify what I said before (which was wrong), it doesn't actually say that Teardrops on My Guitar or Picture to Burn are the radio edits. They do have the edited lyrics, though.
    Here you go!

Ok I've never seen that cd before And I need one haha!! That's weird it has the same BMR number but has the Canada stuff on the back

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 7:09 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

Ok I've never seen that cd before And I need one haha!! That's weird it has the same BMR number but has the Canada stuff on the back

Do you mean the same BMR as the Canadian 2006 or the US rerelease? Just curious :)

~CanadianSwiftFan

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 7:28 PM

CanadianSwiftFan wrote:

Do you mean the same BMR as the Canadian 2006 or the US rerelease? Just curious :)

~CanadianSwiftFan

It's the same number as the US re-release (: It's also interesting that it wasn't distributed by Open Road Recordings

Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 11:34 PM

This is my Collection

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 9:23 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    CanadianSwiftFan wrote:

It's the same number as the US re-release (: It's also interesting that it wasn't distributed by Open Road Recordings

Thanks!

~CanadianSwiftFan

Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Yay I have some new cds to add to my collection.. haven't posted in a while.. I'll post a new picture with all my cds sometime soon.

Smitha/DAAA/Ash

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:46 PM

RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:
    Yay I have some new cds to add to my collection.. haven't posted in a while.. I'll post a new picture with all my cds sometime soon.

Oh WOW I don't even have some of those Can't wait to see your update Sarah (:

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 4:48 PM

Had a couple additions I'm SUPER EXCTITED about arrive in the past few days Pics coming later!

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 5:29 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Had a couple additions I'm SUPER EXCTITED about arrive in the past few days Pics coming later!

Can't Wait!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By: TheLuckySwiftie13

Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 8:43 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Oh WOW I don't even have some of those Can't wait to see your update Sarah (:

Woah I'm shocked! I'll upload when I get a chance probably this weekend!

RE: CD Collections :)

Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 5:34 AM

I've decided I'm doing an update tonight - since I haven't done one in months
    Can't wait to post all my new merch!!

Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM

i live in a country where amazon doesnt ship anything!! i cant even order a taylor swift shirt i have such a bad luck :(

Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 7:02 AM

It was my birthday last week, and as well as the regular and deluxe versions of 1989 I got some new additions which I am SUPER excited about. Here's the front:

And here's the back:

I've never got any Taylor Swift promo CDs before, so of course I'm really excited to own these :D
    29/03/2011 - I was enchanted to be there.

Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 9:29 AM

13Firefly wrote:
    It was my birthday last week, and as well as the regular and deluxe versions of 1989 I got some new additions which I am SUPER excited about. Here's the front:

And here's the back:

I've never got any Taylor Swift promo CDs before, so of course I'm really excited to own these :D

I'm so happy for you! I hope you had an awesome birthday

RE: CD Collections :)

Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 2:27 PM

So I finally got around to uploading photos of my collection I included a few other room pics with the CDs too.

Albums

Singles

My Signed CDs infront of the Vinyls
    You can also see the Diet Coke Can, Lanyards and "Mine" Litho. And that is totally not a Nando's chicken that I stole...

This is my "Nine Photos" litho with my Taylor shelf in the background. You can also see my two Tervis cups displayed on the other shelves.

And finally the "Mean" litho (I still owe you one Dave!) and my 6 string Banjo next to my guitar.