Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: CD Collections :)

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 1:54 PM

earlier signature =) love it

and fearless again. need to update my autoraphed cds

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Woahh I have nothing compared to you guys (it's harder too bc I'm Aussie haha)
    I am more of a hardcore fragrance collector lol.
    I don't feel the need to have multiple copies of her CDS because I have all her songs on my iPod anyway :)
    But I have the main stuff:

Taylor Swift self titled cd
    Fearless Australian edition
    Speak Now
    RED deluxe album
    Her Holiday album
    Journey to Fearless dvd
    Speak Now world tour dvd
    Taylor Swift: from the heart dvd

Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 6:50 AM

Hello,

I have a quick question. I know that there are several versions of Taylor's first cd release. I have an early copy with 11 tracks and the enhanced content Tim McGraw video and Taylor's Grand Ole Opry Debut. My question is this the earliest release. I kind of figured that the CD would have been first pressed with her first video.

Thanks

Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 8:15 AM

pz711 wrote:
    Hello,

I have a quick question. I know that there are several versions of Taylor's first cd release. I have an early copy with 11 tracks and the enhanced content Tim McGraw video and Taylor's Grand Ole Opry Debut. My question is this the earliest release. I kind of figured that the CD would have been first pressed with her first video.

Thanks

yes this is the first release !

Re: CD Collections :)

Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Here's my most up to date collection :)

..I also have a Fearless Box set, Journey to Fearless DVD and Red vinyl that I forgot to add to the picture! :)

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 2:16 AM

AmyL_13 wrote:

..I also have a Fearless Box set, Journey to Fearless DVD and Red vinyl that I forgot to add to the picture! :)

You have an amazing collection :))

Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 7:47 AM

Aw thank you :) It's slowly growing!

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 9:58 AM

here's mine! it's not big, because you can't find much in Uruguay, but it's something! all the CD's were bought by Amazon, but RED and the version of Fearless with 3 bonus tracks were bought here, and THG soundtrack in Argentina :)

Yes, I'm from Uruguay. And no, we don't bite.

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 10:02 AM

AmyL_13 wrote:

Love it Amy!!!

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 12:26 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    TSwizzleShine13 wrote:

YES THATS IT!!! wait so the other cover is just a hologram on top of the booklet thing??

~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Yeah the hohogram just goes in front of the booklet..........it's just a square piece of plasticky paper

ah yes!!! thank you for making my day by telling me that although i do wish i had that hologram oh well!!

~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 12:35 PM

soooooo i finally found a taylor debut deluxe canada edition , here the pics:

here the usa and canada versions, the hologram (canada) is clearer and darker

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Niles wrote:
    soooooo i finally found a taylor debut deluxe canada edition , here the pics:

here the usa and canada versions, the hologram (canada) is clearer and darker

That's amazing! I didn't even know there was a canadian version of the debut deluxe

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Niles wrote:
    soooooo i finally found a taylor debut deluxe canada edition

Ahhhhhh I saw that one but it was a bidding only listing!!!!! I was SOOOO mad haha But congrats on getting one Sel (:

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 1:36 PM

pz711 wrote:
    Hello,

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the earliest release didn't have any videos or special features although I could be wrong, it's a while since I've used my copy.

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 1:41 PM

I'm Canadian and I was just looking at my CDs and I realized that the 'Fearless' and 'Speak Now' Karaoke CDs have the Open Road Recordings logo on the back! I don't have the Debut Karaoke CD but I'm guessing it's the same. But RED doesn't have the logo. Anyway, I might be able to buy a few copies of each and sell 'em on eBay sooner or later for those of you who can't get them in your country.

made by me :)

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM

I've just been wondering- how do you guys find the cd's for specific songs & how much do they cost? I've always wondered that..

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 11:22 PM

zipzip wrote:
    I've just been wondering- how do you guys find the cd's for specific songs & how much do they cost? I've always wondered that..

Do you mean the singles?
    Some were promo's (send out in the business), some were available in the US TS web store.
    I got my singles off of ebay, since I'm not in the business obviously and I don't have access to the US online store :p

They are pretty expensive though.
    The once that were sold once in the US store are numbered, so there are few made of them. Since they're not available anymore, people sell them for way more than they originally were (logically!). Especially the Mean single and Sparks Fly are expensive (in my experience).
    The five Red singles are still affordable, but I think those prices will increase too, so if you can get your hands on those first... (I did this too, the first item I ever bought on ebay was the Begin Again single and I soon afterwards bought the other four).
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:10 AM

so guys i can FINALLY sell international

haha

my ebay link:

EBAY

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 4:59 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    zipzip wrote:

Do you mean the singles?
    Some were promo's (send out in the business), some were available in the US TS web store.
    I got my singles off of ebay, since I'm not in the business obviously and I don't have access to the US online store :p

They are pretty expensive though.
    The once that were sold once in the US store are numbered, so there are few made of them. Since they're not available anymore, people sell them for way more than they originally were (logically!). Especially the Mean single and Sparks Fly are expensive (in my experience).
    The five Red singles are still affordable, but I think those prices will increase too, so if you can get your hands on those first... (I did this too, the first item I ever bought on ebay was the Begin Again single and I soon afterwards bought the other four).
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Wow! That sounds so cool! Thank you so much for telling me :)))

Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 2:15 AM

I (shamefully) haven't been apart of much of this threads conversation or even collecting for a while now but hopefully I can get back into it with the release of '1989'!

Btw everyone's posts and new additions and collections are so great

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.