Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CD Collections :)

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 4:11 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Finally scored a cd I've been hunting for a LONG time And cheap too!!!!! I'm gonna post my other additions soon though cause it's gonna take a while to get here

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

I'm super curious right now

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 7:04 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Finally scored a cd I've been hunting for a LONG time And cheap too!!!!! I'm gonna post my other additions soon though cause it's gonna take a while to get here

Darn it, you're building up hype! :P

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:17 AM

1989P wrote:

Darn it, you're building up hype! :P

Haha yeah I kinda am I've been busy with the SIO singles so I'm gonna get my updates posted tomorrow tonight

Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 9:32 PM

My latest addition to my collection came today a fearless CD/DVD with a mini poster. i don't know if its rare or anything but I think its cool

Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 4:16 AM

Sharon Loves Taylor Swift wrote:
    My latest addition to my collection came today a fearless CD/DVD with a mini poster. i don't know if its rare or anything but I think its cool

Yeah those are pretty rare now! That's the Target version of Fearless from 2008.........there LOOONG out of print

Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 8:13 AM

I just bought the Shake It Off single!!
    As usual ebay's a rip-off and I had to pay 32$ (shipping included). But I guess it's gonna be twice the price in a couple of weeks, so better get it now.

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Fran wrote:
    I just bought the Shake It Off single!!
    As usual ebay's a rip-off and I had to pay 32$ (shipping included). But I guess it's gonna be twice the price in a couple of weeks, so better get it now.

Aww, that sucks. Generally, if you can find a friend on here from the US and ask them to order it, people usually do if you want. Like, I have a friend who's ordered me 2 copies of the last 4 or 5 singles.

And guys, as far as I'm aware of, only people who are notified by email got sent this link: https://shop.virginemi.com/taylorswift/ This is a link to stuff exclusively available in the UK store. I mean, it's not any CDs or anything, but it's still collectibles. If you order today (in the next 5 hours or so), you can get your name on the poster. And it's basically packages. And I don't know if the t-shirt has been made available anywhere else? So if you wanna order a package, that's a link. At the same time though, I don't actually know if you can ship worldwide or anything. I mean, I'd offer to buy and then send off, but I don't have a credit card. However, I may be able to forward packages if people PM me and want them sent elsewhere. Not definite though.
    "You might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not."

29/03/2011 - I was enchanted to be there.

RE: CD Collections :)

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Can some one show or explain to me what is RED Costco Version? TIA!

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 9:56 AM

supergru wrote:

I think it's identical to the standard US Red cd but has a unique UPC number. I'm not sure if it has a special sticker either cause I don't have one There almost non-existent now

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Thank you Dan for the information. I'm collecting Taylor's US released CDs and I think I got one, I have this long time ago and it has a little sticker which is not similar with the others and yes, noticed that the UPC is different.

Wow. That's why I haven't found another copy.

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    supergru wrote:

I think it's identical to the standard US Red cd but has a unique UPC number. I'm not sure if it has a special sticker either cause I don't have one There almost non-existent now

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 6:00 PM

supergru wrote:
    Thank you Dan for the information. I'm collecting Taylor's US released CDs and I think I got one, I have this long time ago and it has a little sticker which is not similar with the others and yes, noticed that the UPC is different.

No problem! I'd love to see a clear pic of it (front and back) Yeah you'll never find another one.........nobody on here even knew they were released back when you could buy them (awesome marketing there) and then they were gone........from everywhere I've NEVER even seen one for sale......anywhere. This is one of the cd's I'd spend just about ANYTHING to get

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Here you go, sorry for the crappy picture. Idk but my iPhone seems weird in taking photos of CDs.

WOW. Just wow. I never thought it would have been that rare now. I really focused on the US released CDs that's why I got it. Idek when I got it.

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    supergru wrote:

No problem! I'd love to see a clear pic of it (front and back) Yeah you'll never find another one.........nobody on here even knew they were released back when you could buy them (awesome marketing there) and then they were gone........from everywhere I've NEVER even seen one for sale......anywhere. This is one of the cd's I'd spend just about ANYTHING to get

Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Ugh it went large and the back picture wasn't uploaded, it's just the same with the Standard CD with only different number on the bar code.

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Yes the Red Costco exclusive is ultra rare now. But I found 3 sealed copies anyway Sold 1 to a TC member, still have 2 and I haven't opened any

There are many US releases that most of us haven't even heard of. I think the rarest one is the Best Buy exclusive of the debut.

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 7:30 AM

all_too_well13 wrote:
    Yes the Red Costco exclusive is ultra rare now. But I found 3 sealed copies anyway Sold 1 to a TC member, still have 2 and I haven't opened any

There are many US releases that most of us haven't even heard of. I think the rarest one is the Best Buy exclusive of the debut.

Yes Thank you for that :D

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 7:47 AM

lountoff wrote:
    all_too_well13 wrote:

Yes Thank you for that :D

You're welcome

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 8:28 AM

all_too_well13 wrote:

Yeah I've heard of the best buy one.........I can dream right

Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Ok guys here's pics of my latest additions

Canada versions of Fearless Karaoke and Speak Now

Thailand Speak Now Promo

Love Story Single with the black circle

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 8:07 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

Thailand Speak Now Promo

Beautiful!

Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:49 AM

all_too_well13 wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

Thailand Speak Now Promo

Beautiful!

gerat new items dan =)))

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.