Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CD Collections :)

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Any one know if there's a 1989 starbucks yet?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:12 AM

ljbugden91 wrote:
    Any one know if there's a 1989 starbucks yet?

I was wondering the same thing! I checked in two Starbucks and haven't seen any
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

RE: CD Collections :)

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I got the UK and Taiwan editions of 1989 ordered

The UK edition has Taylor Swift written out and the taiwan version comes with posters!!

Credit to starlight kathy

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 5:38 PM

ljbugden91 wrote:

my latest additions:
    sealed red american deluxe
    china speak now
    Shake it off cd single
    Starbucks speak now only $17 :D bargain
    Canadian Speak Now

Where did you get the Speak Now Starbucks edition?!

made by me :)

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Where is everyone's 1989 from? I just looked at the back of all of my copies, all bought here, and they all say they're from the EU/Netherlands? o.o

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 1:06 AM

OutOfToner wrote:
    ljbugden91 wrote:

my latest additions:
    china speak now
    Shake it off cd single
    Canadian Speak Now

I brought it from discogs seller listed it as normal american version ans wrote in the description 'slipcase minor damage' so i took the risk :D

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 1:12 AM

OutOfToner wrote:
    ljbugden91 wrote:

my latest additions:
    china speak now
    Shake it off cd single
    Canadian Speak Now

I brought it from discogs seller listed it as normal version and in the description listed slipcase minor damage so I took the risk

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:52 AM

This was on the news page of TC:

http://taylorswift.com/news/230253

So there may be a 1989 Starbucks edition? Or is it the regular?
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:59 AM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    This was on the news page of TC:

http://taylorswift.com/news/230253

So there may be a 1989 Starbucks edition? Or is it the regular?
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Yeah I saw that too

After some investigating:
    The UPC codes for american standard :BMRBD0500A
    walmart standard :BMRBD0500C

So what has the upc code for B? Does anyone know please help?

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:25 PM

ljbugden91 wrote:

Isn't the BMR for Big Machine Records, and then the rest is the code? I don't understand what exactly you're asking about it?

And the code for the deluxe version for the UK is: 0602537998913 if anyone's interested.

"You might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not."

29/03/2011 - I was enchanted to be there.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:45 PM

13Firefly wrote:
    ljbugden91 wrote:

Isn't the BMR for Big Machine Records, and then the rest is the code? I don't understand what exactly you're asking about it?

And the code for the deluxe version for the UK is: 0602537998913 if anyone's interested.

"You might think I'm bulletproof, but I'm not."

29/03/2011 - I was enchanted to be there.

She's wondering what cd has the UPC number BMRBD0500B Which is a really good question cause if there's an "A" and a "C" then there HAS to be a "B"

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM

The collections here are huge I think with the amount of cds we have we could open a Taylor Swift cd store

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:11 AM

SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    Where is everyone's 1989 from? I just looked at the back of all of my copies, all bought here, and they all say they're from the EU/Netherlands? o.o

Yeah, mine says it was "Made in the EU" too - I was looking at that when I bought it and was like "Wasn't expecting that but okay" haha.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 7:39 AM

So Walmart has a Different code then the rest? I was wondering about that because if the Free Digi. copy thing.
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Philadelphia - July 19th & 20th 2013 (PIT!!!!)

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 11:05 AM

I'm letting go some pieces on my collection which included Highway Don't Care USDJ Promo and Fearless USDJ Promo. Is anyone here interested?

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:23 PM

If anyone wants to buy some items that actually exist like my Fearless Target CD/DVDs, Shake It Off Singles, 1989 albums, 1989 merch and more, check out my ebay page here!

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 2:08 PM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    If anyone wants to buy some items that actually exist like my Fearless Target CD/DVDs, Shake It Off Singles, 1989 albums, 1989 merch and more, check out my ebay page here!

I just bought your china edition of Taylor swift!
    Formally known as last_kiss_20 :)

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM

LiamC1234 wrote:

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Welcome_To_New_York wrote:
    LiamC1234 wrote:

YAY!!! I'll ship it out to you this afternoon when I finish college

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 5:08 PM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    Welcome_To_New_York wrote:
    LiamC1234 wrote:

YAY!!! I'll ship it out to you this afternoon when I finish college

Woohoo! Thanks!