Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:28 AM

colours fade wrote:
    I'm eying off the 5 singles from RED on ebay..

250$ from ekaraoke?
    I bought mine from different ebayer and payed about 150.-

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CD Collections :)

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:47 AM

Yeah, haven't got paid yet..

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 3:47 AM

try to find them from different ebayer cause he is always overpriced

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 7:38 AM

I hope you can help me with the fearless japan editions...
    o ordred on cede.ch (I usually use this store for cds)

2 fearless japan editions (not platinum)
    1. Swift Taylor - ---/Fearless (+ Bonus) - (Japan Edition)
    2. Swift Taylor - Fearless (+ Bonus) - (Japan Edition)

the price was not the same

the lady at the helpdesk said
    the first one is a fearless AND self titled Edition with Bonus (includes both CD)
    and the second is a fearless with bonus

but there is also the fearless SMH (I own this)

fearless platinum is sold out

does anybody know something about this cds?
    especially the 2 cd edition? I know its not a fake but ive never seen this before...

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Can you link me to the Fearless and Self Titled Edition please? :)

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I'm very exited about my new addition.. The 'Ours' CD Single! A big thank you goes to LiamC1234 for selling it! I'm making it my new mission to collect the CD Singles now :)

So gutted I lost my 'Mine' and 'Love Story' UK ones I had :( So I'll be hunting on eBay often for those ones! :)

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:05 PM

^ Congrats! : )
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 2:24 AM

AmyL_13 wrote:
    I'm very exited about my new addition.. The 'Ours' CD Single! A big thank you goes to LiamC1234 for selling it! I'm making it my new mission to collect the CD Singles now :)

So gutted I lost my 'Mine' and 'Love Story' UK ones I had :( So I'll be hunting on eBay often for those ones! :)

congrat :) need this too:)

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:05 AM

AmyL_13 wrote:

grats =))))
    [/signature]

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Aikokazumi wrote:
    This came in the mail today

RED Deluxe Taiwan

and Argentina
    Red , Red Deluxe and Speak Now.. Fearless is on the way... somewhere...

love the Taiwan one =)) congrats

[/signature]

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Niles wrote:
    AmyL_13 wrote:

grats =))))

Thank you everyone! :-) I found my Love Story CD Single today! So happy :)

RE: CD Collections :)

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 5:02 PM

I don't have a whole lot.........

-Taylor Swift deluxe edition
    - Fearless Platinum Edition
    - Speak Now
    - Speak Now Deluxe Edition
    - Speak Now World Tour Live
    - Red
    file:///C:/Users/Home/AppData/Local/Temp/IM/collage13.jpg

RE: CD Collections :)

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Woohoo got my sealed 2007 Holiday Collection today!

Had to pay import tax when it was well under the customs value that charges apply and it's not "sealed" - white strip is intact but no shrinkwrap - but I'm happy none-the-less... for now

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 6:43 PM

I only got speak now world tour live and red deluxe cd lol

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 5:10 AM

Has anyone on here bought from Discogs before? I was just wondering if UK people can use it and if it's safe? :)

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 6:54 AM

AmyL_13 wrote:
    Has anyone on here bought from Discogs before? I was just wondering if UK people can use it and if it's safe? :)

It's alright - I've used it a few times, about half of the transactions went to plan, the others never arrived and I had to claim back. I'd stick to ebay in all honesty ^

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:39 PM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    AmyL_13 wrote:

It's alright - I've used it a few times, about half of the transactions went to plan, the others never arrived and I had to claim back. I'd stick to ebay in all honesty ^

Ah ok, thank you! I'll take your advice and stick with eBay :-)

Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 3:11 PM

*Taylor Swift
    * Fearless
    * Holiday Collection
    *Speak Now
    * Speak Now World Tour
    * Red
    * Red Deluxe
    Not a whole lot but I love them so much!!

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 1:23 PM

I most recently bought:
    - Taylor Swift debut limited 2007
    - RED Deluxe China
    - Beautiful Eyes Walmart Edition
    - "Speak Now Vote Now" for your CMA consideration (with SN deluxe target edition)
    - Mean numbered single!!! *happyface*

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 1:36 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    I most recently bought:
    - Taylor Swift debut limited 2007
    - RED Deluxe China
    - Beautiful Eyes Walmart Edition
    - "Speak Now Vote Now" for your CMA consideration (with SN deluxe target edition)
    - Mean numbered single!!! *happyface*

Nice additions But Beautiful Eyes technically isn't a Walmart version

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.