Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CD Collections :)

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Welcome_To_New_York wrote:

What is the Costco exclusive?

Only the rarest version of Red .....here's a pic......I don't even have one

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:33 PM

^ Is it the same tracks we all have on the regular or deluxe editions?

I searched for the best buy thing, and there is nada on the internet, so quick question, how do we even know that exists?

Also: I am looking for cd singles. I have NONE but I am going to get one of Shake it Off soon in a trade. So, does anyone has spare cd singles and wants to do a trade? I am in Canada, which means I can easily get y'all some Canadian versions (open road recording) of her Cds (except Red, cause that's the same as usa, but EVERYTHING before that is different). Any interrest, please PM Me

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:42 PM

FlorenceDupuis wrote:

I searched for the best buy thing, and there is nada on the internet, so quick question, how do we even know that exists?

Also: I am looking for cd singles. I have NONE but I am going to get one of Shake it Off soon in a trade. So, does anyone has spare cd singles and wants to do a trade? I am in Canada, which means I can easily get y'all some Canadian versions (open road recording) of her Cds (except Red, cause that's the same as usa, but EVERYTHING before that is different). Any interrest, please PM Me

Yup all the same tracks........the only difference is the sticker and the UPC number. One just sold on ebay last week but I've spent SOOOO much money this month I just couldn't drop a TON of cash on it

And the best buy version is absolutely real..........but I have no proof cause it doesn't exist But members on here I trust saw them in stores back in '06.

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:48 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    FlorenceDupuis wrote:

Yup all the same tracks........the only difference is the sticker and the UPC number. One just sold on ebay last week but I've spent SOOOO much money this month I just couldn't drop a TON of cash on it

And the best buy version is absolutely real..........but I have no proof cause it doesn't exist But members on here I trust saw them in stores back in '06.

Yeah, that can easily be understood! And, if it's people you thrust, than I guess that's proof enough :) I was just wondering where this was coming from and all :P Was it the same tracks?

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:51 PM

FlorenceDupuis wrote:

Yeah, that can easily be understood! And, if it's people you thrust, than I guess that's proof enough :) I was just wondering where this was coming from and all :P Was it the same tracks?

It really sucked tbh I wanted that cd BAD!!!! And yes the best buy version has all the same tracks

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 5:05 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    FlorenceDupuis wrote:

The the Costco just sold a few days ago for over $80 I would love to have one too but I just spend a small fortune on something for my collection so I differntly have to cut back for a little while just can't wait for my new thing to get here!!!!

Signature by foreverandalways13

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 5:09 PM

wjlee1978 wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    FlorenceDupuis wrote:

The the Costco just sold a few days ago for over $80 I would love to have one too but I just spend a small fortune on something for my collection so I differntly have to cut back for a little while just can't wait for my new thing to get here!!!!

Ouf that is a lot of money :O And what's that new special piece of collection of yours, if you dont mind me asking?

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 5:31 PM

FlorenceDupuis wrote:

Ouf that is a lot of money :O And what's that new special piece of collection of yours, if you dont mind me asking?

I've spent 3 times that on a cd And I kinda doubt Jarret is gonna give up his secret.......he'll likely wait till he can post pics

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 5:53 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    FlorenceDupuis wrote:

It really sucked tbh I wanted that cd BAD!!!! And yes the best buy version has all the same tracks

Not really It had an exclusive track 'I Heart ?', which was not available at that time (Beautiful Eyes hadn't been released then). And some people said it was only available during the release week. Only 1 week, at Best Buy. So it's ultra rare.

I saw pics of the CD. Some said the bonus track was 'I'd Lie', but I haven't seen any proofs, so maybe they're wrong.

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 6:04 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    FlorenceDupuis wrote:

I've spent 3 times that on a cd And I kinda doubt Jarret is gonna give up his secret.......he'll likely wait till he can post pics

Yeah I will wait until it come to post pic :) only things I will say is it's not a CD and it was not cheap and it AMAZING I hope it will be here sometime this week and I promiss I will post a pic!!!

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 6:04 PM

all_too_well13 wrote:

Not really It had an exclusive track 'I Heart ?', which was not available at that time (Beautiful Eyes hadn't been released then). And some people said it was only available during the release week. Only 1 week, at Best Buy. So it's ultra rare.

I saw pics of the CD. Some said the bonus track was 'I'd Lie', but I haven't seen any proofs, so maybe they're wrong.

Ahhh that's right the Beautiful Eyes thing .........I'd seriously give up anything in my collection to get one of those But only if it's sealed with the sticker......it's worthless to me if it's opened.

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 6:07 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    all_too_well13 wrote:

Ahhh that's right the Beautiful Eyes thing .........I'd seriously give up anything in my collection to get one of those But only if it's sealed with the sticker......it's worthless to me if it's opened.

Dan did you end up getting the thing you where hope for? And didn't you have a new addition that you were going to post a pic of?!?!

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 6:16 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    all_too_well13 wrote:

Did the CD just have an insert with a download code? Or was it like the Walmart exclusive of of Fearless where the download code was behind the disk?
    Formally known as last_kiss_20 :)

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 10:27 PM

wjlee1978 wrote:

Dan did you end up getting the thing you where hope for? And didn't you have a new addition that you were going to post a pic of?!?!

No I was bidding on that Red Costco.......but once it got over $50 I gave up. And yes I've got a BUNCH of new additions but I'm gonna wait till they all arrive to post pics

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 3:43 AM

all_too_well13 wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    FlorenceDupuis wrote:

I didnt know there where a extra track oo. Would love to see a pics:D

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 4:15 AM

Niles wrote:

I didnt know there where a extra track oo. Would love to see a pics:D

Me too!!!!

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Same here!
    SO nope...? No one interrested in Canadian cds for CD Singles (else than Shake it off)?

RE: Re: CD Collections :)

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Forevermore wrote:
    Same here!
    SO nope...? No one interrested in Canadian cds for CD Singles (else than Shake it off)?

I think the problem most of the singles are worth a lot more than a cd these days........even if there Canadian. I might have some extras but I can't check till I get home

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Forevermore wrote:
    Same here!

If you're not ruling out a European Shake It Off with the music video included (I have a spare sealed copy) then I might consider doing it for an 11 track debut open road

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 6:06 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Forevermore wrote:
    Same here!

I think the problem most of the singles are worth a lot more than a cd these days........even if there Canadian. I might have some extras but I can't check till I get home

That's it. Now most Taylor singles are worth much more than a Canadian album

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.