Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylors Greeting Cards

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 4:09 AM

i dont have any.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. me
    2. H.R

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylors Greeting Cards

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I have too many to post!!!! I collect them and then put them in number order in a scrapbook. I keep a list of the ones I do not have in my purse so when I find a new one I can pick it up.

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 8:39 AM

fearless_swiftie04 wrote:
    I have too many to post!!!! I collect them and then put them in number order in a scrapbook. I keep a list of the ones I do not have in my purse so when I find a new one I can pick it up.

That's what I was thinking of doing! I have so many though, and I'd have to write the numbers I don't have. That will be a goal to do, after I finish organizing and cleaning my room more.

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Where are the cards sold? I can never seem to find them. :( I look at almost every store I go to that sells greeting cards. Any help? Thanks! :)
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Well it depends where you live.
    In Canada they are for sale at Shoppers, Walmart, Carelton Cards.
    In the US they're at American Greetings, Walmart, Target, and some drug stores I'm not sure about. If you're in the USA I think you can go on American Greetings website and find out where they sell Taylor cards in areas by you. Basically you just find stores that sell American Greetings greetings cards. You can also always ask the people working at stores. Typically they can tell you if they ever sell them. A store can sell them but they may not always have them so it might not hurt to ask.

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Here is some of mine I got another couple today

I don't have many but where I live you can't get them I have to travel out of town to get them

thank you Chris :)

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:51 AM

they dont sell many over here in the UK so i only have

one with a cupcake on
    one that sings Fearless
    and one that sings stay beautiful
    i DID have the envelopes too but seems that my mother had binned them even though she prevented my dad doing that on my birthday as she knew i wanted to keep them!
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:06 AM

You can get the cards at Wal-mart and you can send e-cards from American Greetings.com if they don't have them in your area or country. I don't own any for myself but I have bought them for other people I bout two of the Christmas cards and a birthday card.

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Austenia wrote:
    Well it depends where you live.
    In Canada they are for sale at Shoppers, Walmart, Carelton Cards.
    In the US they're at American Greetings, Walmart, Target, and some drug stores I'm not sure about. If you're in the USA I think you can go on American Greetings website and find out where they sell Taylor cards in areas by you. Basically you just find stores that sell American Greetings greetings cards. You can also always ask the people working at stores. Typically they can tell you if they ever sell them. A store can sell them but they may not always have them so it might not hurt to ask.

Thank you! I don't have an American Greeting store around me. And the Walmart in my area doesn't have them sadly. :( I haven't gotten a chance to look at Target yet so I might go do that tomorrow. :) Hopefully they will have them in the one near me. :) Thanks for the help!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM

We asked for a Valentines Day stand from Shoppers Drug Mart today, and we got it! But sadly there were no cards left, just one but I already had it. They were so picked over since today is the day before Valentine's Day. :(

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I have so many! I'll post a picture soon!

Made by Madison13

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I don't have a lot.. but I know that I got one for Valentines day(: And I am thinking about ordering the Taylor Swift Greeting Card pack off her website!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

I don't have a lot.. but I know that I got one for Valentines day(: And I am thinking about ordering the Taylor Swift Greeting Card pack off her website!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

You mean the box of 12 (I think)? I have to warn you though, I have it and it has the teal hand-heart LoveLoveLove card in it (the same one you have - on the far right in your picture). But there are many it has that I don't think you have, so you would probably want it anyways - for those cards you don't have.

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Me too! I printed up a list one day of all the numbers and I keep it in my purse! I check them off as I buy them =P I just recently counted them and I have 52 cards, 4 boxed Christmas card sets, 3 gift bags, and 1 package of tissue paper. I always want more and love looking at them at the store but I'm a super broke college kid so I never get to buy as many as I want.
    I remember a girl who kept all hers in small Vera Bradley binders and I bought the same binders like 6 months ago but I still haven't gotten around to putting them in it.

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:01 PM

u_think_happiness13 wrote:

Me too! I printed up a list one day of all the numbers and I keep it in my purse! I check them off as I buy them =P I just recently counted them and I have 52 cards, 4 boxed Christmas card sets, 3 gift bags, and 1 package of tissue paper. I always want more and love looking at them at the store but I'm a super broke college kid so I never get to buy as many as I want.
    I remember a girl who kept all hers in small Vera Bradley binders and I bought the same binders like 6 months ago but I still haven't gotten around to putting them in it.

I remember that person on the old TC! It was such a good idea! Mine are in bags still on the floor in my room. I really need to organize/clean my room more! But as for my greeting cards, I don't know where to put them. I have some in decorative boxes, but I kind of want to maybe do the Vera Bradley album idea. I just don't know where to find them.

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I have so many Taylor cards, I was told I couldn't buy anymore because I have TOO many!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LoveLoveLove

"I don't think you should wait, I think you should speak now."

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM

SwiftFanForever wrote:
    I have so many Taylor cards, I was told I couldn't buy anymore because I have TOO many!

You can never have too many! lol ;) I have alot too.

Taylor's on such a fast pace with her cards, she's pretty much onto the 300's for her numbers of cards!! :O

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:29 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

I remember that person on the old TC! It was such a good idea! Mine are in bags still on the floor in my room. I really need to organize/clean my room more! But as for my greeting cards, I don't know where to put them. I have some in decorative boxes, but I kind of want to maybe do the Vera Bradley album idea. I just don't know where to find them.

I bought them online and I chose the clearances ones plus had some other discount so I got them for like 8 dollars a piece...I just haven't gotten the time to go to Staples and find the plastic sleeves to put them in. I really need to work on my motivation! They are all in number order inside one of the gift bags right now lol I even thought of putting them in my Wonderstruck box...I might do that for the ones that don't fit in the binders

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:54 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

I bought them online and I chose the clearances ones plus had some other discount so I got them for like 8 dollars a piece...I just haven't gotten the time to go to Staples and find the plastic sleeves to put them in. I really need to work on my motivation! They are all in number order inside one of the gift bags right now lol I even thought of putting them in my Wonderstruck box...I might do that for the ones that don't fit in the binders

Yeah I have a few Wonderstruck keepsake boxes too. I really need to decide to either keep them in boxes or put them in books..I do have a few decorative boxes that I put cards in when I only had a fraction of the cards I have now. I think I might put some in Vera Bradley books too.

Can I ask you what site you're talking about? Is there a site called Vera Bradley?

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Remember pictures from Taylor's room? She had a bulletin board thing, and Vera Bradley has one, it's cool!

http://www.verabradley.com/product/Collection/Paper-and-Gift/Ribbon-Board/154839/defaultColor/Camellia/pc/640/c/0/sc/825/p/154839.uts

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.