Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 12:23 PM

FamilyofSwiftFans wrote:
    My 6 year old daughter's room! :) My mom painted a mural in her room when she was born and we don't want to paint over it, so we made it a "Mine" tree!

That idea of making the tree the "Mine" tree is a awesome idea! I it!!!

Graphics made by Such Fearless Blood

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:19 AM

I CRY EVERY TIME I ENTER MY ROOM.

"If you're lucky enough to be different, never change,"

THANK YOU TAYLOR, FOR EVERYTHING!

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 9:00 AM

I have not really much but everything I know is

- LOTS OF wall papers
    - LOTS OF framed Pictures
    - Wonderstruck
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted
    - Taylor bý Taylor Swift
    - Taylor by Taylor Swift Musical Edition
    - Calender
    - Self made photo calendar
    - Albums
    - Journey to fearless
    - A big 13 on my wall

I really don't know everything

Swiftie - Forever & Always

RE: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 11:47 AM

This is my Taylor Wall! I am very proud with the outcome!

Graphics made by Belle

Graphic made by: Nia

Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 9:04 PM

Anyone know where to get autographed merchandise not from eBay? Thanks! The only thing I see on the online store is the litho which I don't really like.
    There's no love in fear!

Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:28 AM

I wish we had target in the UK because if I get merch it has to be online, there's literally nothing except her albums and perfumes here :(

RE: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:40 PM

WhereDoBrokenHeartsGo13 wrote:
    This is my Taylor wall! I am very proud with the outcome!

That looks great! :)

Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:43 PM

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    I wish we had 'Target' in the U.K. because if I get merch it has to be online, there's literally nothing except her albums and perfumes here. :(

'Target' honestly doesn't have much for Taylor merch...Maybe they do around CD release dates of hers like a t-shirt, greeting cards, a poster or two, or a blanket, but that's about it...And it really makes me mad that 'Target' is leaving Canada. I love their U.S. stores, but their Canadian stores sucked, so maybe it's okay that they're leaving since they had bad stores here anyways. I just wish that I could go to a 'Target' store in the U.S. sometime soon...

Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 9:59 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    This is my Taylor wall! I am very proud with the outcome!

That looks great! :)

Thank you Callie! :D

Belle

Nia

Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 11:34 AM

FamilyofSwiftFans wrote:
    My 6 year old daughter's room! :) My mom painted a mural in her room when she was born and we don't want to paint over it, so we made it a "Mine" tree!

That idea of making the tree the "Mine" tree is a awesome idea! I it!!!

Graphics made by Such Fearless Blood

OMG I love this tree idea it's a unique Taylor room

Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 6:33 AM

Wow! You guys are some DEDICATED Swifties!! Nice.
    Hi! I'm Aura, creator of tayswiftdaily.com

Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 10:21 AM

emilyenchanted wrote:
    I CRY EVERY TIME I ENTER MY ROOM.

"If you're lucky enough to be different, never change,"

THANK YOU TAYLOR, FOR EVERYTHING!

I'm in love with your room

Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:38 AM

I am thinking of giving this to a friend who is a massive swifty, should I do it?

Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 1:34 AM

pauadrian wrote:

I am thinking of giving this to a friend who is a massive swifty, should I do it?

Omg totally yes :)

1. CKB avatar CKB

Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:07 PM

i have:
    -red poster
    red poster
    - poster
    poster
    poster
    poster
    poster
    taylor swift name sign
    wonderstruck smeller
    wonderstruck perfume
    wonderstruck lotion
    taylor swift pillowcase
    taylor swift calendar
    poloroid camera
    1989 shirt
    1989 shirt
    red shirt
    taylor swift scrapbook
    framed picture
    t.s. hairbands
    merchendise ben

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:54 PM

my parents don't know abt this generation.... they don't know abt fangirls sadly.... so when I asked them for lot of TAY merch, they said that it was too much obsession and said theyre not gonna buy any merch except the perfume:( Im crying

Mon, May 18, 2015 at 2:07 AM

Updated List! I'm moving soon, so I'll have my displays up soon then I'll take pics!

Part One:

CD Collection:

Taylor Swift Era:
    - Taylor Swift Original 2006 Unedited Release
    - Taylor Swift Limited Deluxe Edition CD/DVD
    - Taylor Swift 2008 Re-Release
    - Taylor Swift Karaoke CD/DVD
    - Beautiful Eyes EP (Walmart Release)

Fearless Era:
    - Fearless (Standard) x2 (1 Sealed)
    - Fearless Boxset
    - Fearless (Platinum Edition US)
    - Fearless (Platinum Edition Target Shiny Cover)
    - Fearless Karaoke CD/DVD
    - Holiday Collection (2009 Target Release)

Speak Now Era:
    - Speak Now (Standard)
    - Speak Now (US Deluxe)
    - Speak Now (Target Deluxe)
    - Speak Now (Starbucks Edition w/slipcover)
    - Speak Now (Target Deluxe - CMA Promo w/slipcover)
    - Ours (2 Track Walmart Single) x2
    - Speak Now World Tour CD/DVD
    - Speak Now World Tour CD/DVD (Target)
    - Speak Now World Tour CD/BLURAY
    - Speak Now Vinyl

Red Era:
    - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (1 Track Walmart Single)
    - Red Zinepak 16 Track Limited Edition Walmart Release
    - Red (Target Deluxe)
    - Red (Standard)
    - Begin Again #28 Limited Edition Single
    - I Knew You Were Trouble. #2388 Limited Edition Single
    - I Knew You Were Trouble. #754 Limited Edition Single
    - 22 #173 Limited Edition Single
    - Red #1904 Limited Edition Single
    - Red Vinyl

1989 Era:
    - 1989 Standard x4
    - 1989 (Target Deluxe)
    - 1989 (Japan Tour Edition)
    - Shake It Off (Limited Edition) Single x2
    - Shake It Off (2 track) German Single
    - Blank Space (2 track) German Single
    - 1989 Vinyl

Shirts/Hoodies/Scarves:

Taylor Swift Era:
    - 2007 Vintage Truck Tour Shirt
    - “Tim McGraw” Vintage Tour Shirt
    - Vintage Oceana 2007 Tour Shirt
    - Vintage Butterfly Tour Shirt
    - Vintage Our Song Tour Shirt

Fearless Era:
    - Tea Party Blue Fearless Tour Shirt
    - Tea Party Blue Shirt (Online Exclusive)
    - Yellow Fearless Cover Tour Shirt
    - Black Fearless Tour Shirt
    - Black Tour Shirt (No dates on back)
    - Fearless Guitar Shirt
    - Babydoll from Boxset

Speak Now Era:
    - Speak Now Red Tour Shirt
    - Speak Now Back To December Tour Shirt
    - Speak Now Forest Tour Shirt
    - Speak Now Skyline Tour Shirt
    - Speak Now Blue Babydoll Tour Shirt
    - Lucky 13 St. Patrick’s Shirt

Red Era:
    - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Tee
    - “Red” Standing Tee
    - Red Deluxe (Target) Tee
    - Windswept Fashion Top (White)
    - Silver Stripes Red Tour Shirt
    - Sitting Red Tour Shirt
    - Red Cover Red Tour Shirt
    - White Squares Tee
    - Red Face Tee
    - Red Glasses Tee
    - White Glasses Tee
    - Hat Tour Tee
    - Black Shorts Tour Tee
    - White ‘RED’ Title Chiffon Scarf
    - Black ‘RED’ Title Chiffon Scarf
    - Black & Red ‘Taylor Swift’ Chiffton Scarf

1989 Era:
    - 1989 Deluxe (Target) Tee
    - 1989 Black Hoodie
    - Bad Blood Video Tee

Keds:
    - Sneaky Cat keds
    - 1989 World Tour keds

Posters:
    - Standing (Target)
    - Red Deluxe (Target)
    - Red Cover
    - Porch
    - Rolling Stone (Store bought)
    - Rolling Stone (From Big Machine)
    - Red Squares
    - Taylor Nation Fearless
    - 2 Speak Now Tour posters
    - 6 US Weekly posters
    - 1 Giant US Weekly poster
    - Red TourBook Poster
    - Red Dress
    - Fearless Floating
    - Red Tour
    - 1989 FYE Promo
    - 1989 Sitting Poster
    - 1989 Roof Top Poster
    - Poster from M magazine
    - 2 different Posters from Tiger Beat magazine
    - Poster from Pop Star magazine
    - ‘Red’ Sunglasses Poster from Quizfest magazine
    - ‘Red’ Dock Poster from M magazine
    - Bad Blood Movie Poster #1
    - Bad Blood Movie Poster #2

Notebooks/Journal:
    ~Big~
    - Porch x3
    - Sitting x3
    - Lake Sitting x3
    - Floral Top x2
    - Pond x3
    - Meredith x2
    - Field x2
    ~Small~
    - Meredith
    - Field x2
    - Sitting x2
    - Pond x3
    - Porch
    - Floral Top x2
    - Lake Sitting x3
    - Colored Porch
    ~Composition~
    - Windswept x2
    - Looking Down x2
    - Sitting x2
    - Floral Top x2
    ~Journal~
    - Remember This Moment… Journal

Movies:
    - Valentine’s Day DVD
    - Hannah Montana: The Movie DVD
    - Just For You DVD
    - Journey To Fearless Bluray
    - Journey To Fearless (Walmart Edition DVD)
    - The Giver (Bluray combo)

8x10 Photos/8x10 Magazine Photos:
    - Fearless Gold Dress
    - Speak Now
    - Off the Shoulder
    - Porch
    - Hat
    - Skyline x2
    - ‘1989’ Picture from M magazine
    - Photo from J-14 magazine
    - Photo from Twist magazine

Books:
    - Fearless 2009/2010 x3
    - Speak Now Release Week Book
    - Speak Now World Tour 2011 x2
    - Speak Now World Tour 3D
    - Red Tour 2013 x2
    - Red Photobook
    - Taylor Swift: The Platinum Edition

Bags:
    - Speak Now World Tour Drawstring
    - Red Drawstring x2
    - Red Tour Merch Bags x5
    - Red Tour VIP Bag
    - “Sitting” Tote
    - 1989 Tote
    - 1989 Backpack
    - 1989 World Tour Drawstring
    - Taylor by Taylor Swift Purse (Neon Green)
    - Wonderstruck HoBo Handbag
    - Wonderstruck Tote Bag
    - Wonderstruck Clutch
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted Flower Tote
    - Wonderstruck Weekender Tote
    - Wonderstruck tote (blue lining)
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted Floral Tote

Blankets/Pillows:
    - Debut
    - Fearless
    - Speak Now
    - Red x2
    - Red (Target Deluxe) x2
    - Red Logo Pillow
    - (Limited Edition) Platinum Albums
    - 1989 (pending)

Lithographs:
    - Enchanted
    - Haunted
    - Birdcages x2
    - Red Tour
    - Summer Chair
    - RED
    - Mine
    - Back To December
    - Story of Us
    - Set of 4 1989 Tour Lithographs x2 (Not yet arrived)

All made by Me

Mon, May 18, 2015 at 2:08 AM

Part Two:

Autographs:
    - Red Booklet
    - Nine Photos Framed Litho
    - Special Note from Taylor

Standees:
    - Speak Now Stand Up CD Holder Display (no shelves tho) (pending)
    - 1989 Stand up CD Holder Display

Dolls:
    - Pretty Melody (Purple Dress) Doll (MIB)

Tour Stuff: (other stuff is in other categories)
    - May 8, 2013 Red Tour Ticket
    - Red Tour Confetti
    - Red Tour Souvenir Ticket x2
    - Red Tour Diet Coke Straws x2
    - Red Tour Light Baton
    - 3D VIP Pass 2013
    - Red Tour Lanyard x2
    - Treacherous Tervis
    - 2 September 18, 2015 1989 Tour Tickets
    - 2 September 17, 2015 1989 Tour VIP Tickets
    - 1989 Tour Lanyards x2
    - 1989 Tour Laminates x2
    - The Red Tour Shoelaces x 2

Greeting Cards:
    - Limited Edition Postcard
    - 2 Birthday Cards from VIP package
    - 3 Singing Birthday cards (2 Fearless - 1 Stay Beautiful)
    - 1 Purple Birthday card

Perfume:
    - Wonderstruck Sample Card
    - Wonderstruck Magazine Samples
    - Wonderstruck .04 fl oz Vial
    - Wonderstruck Purse Vial
    - 3 Piece Wonderstruck set
    - 2 small box 3 piece Wonderstruck set
    - 2 Piece Wonderstruck set
    - 3 Piece Wonderstruck 1.7 oz set
    - Wonderstruck Perfume Pencil
    - 2 Piece Wonderstruck Enchanted Set
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted Rollerball
    - 4 Piece Wonderstruck Enchanted 3.4 oz Carrying Case set
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume Pencil
    - 2 Piece Taylor by Taylor Swift set
    - 3 Piece Taylor by Taylor Swift 1.7 oz set
    - 3 Piece Taylor by Taylor Swift 3.4 oz Carrying Case set
    - Taylor by Taylor Swift Perfume Pencil
    - Taylor by Taylor Swift: Made of Starlight 3.4 oz Musical Edition
    - Taylor by Taylor Swift: Made of Starlight/Taylor Rollerball
    - 3 Piece Incredible Things 1.7 oz set
    - Incredible Things Rollerball

Calendars:
    - 2011/2012 Speak Now World Tour
    - 2012 Mini
    - 2013 Big
    - 2013 Mini
    - 2013/2014 Red Tour
    - 2014 - V1
    - 2014 - V2
    - 2014 Mini
    - 2014 Pocket Planner
    - 2014 Big Planner
    - 2015 Mini x2
    - 2015 Big
    - 2016 Mini (Pending)
    - 2016 Big (Pending)

Bracelets/Necklaces:
    - LoveLoveLove Leather x2
    - Fearless Leather
    - Fearless Leather from Boxset
    - Speak Now Purple Leather
    - Speak Now Black Leather
    - Speak Now Rubber Bracelet Purple
    - Speak Now Rubber Bracelet Red
    - Red Rubber Bracelet x7
    - Red Rubber Bracelet Grey x3
    - Red Tour Glow
    - Key & Charms Brass Necklace
    - 1989 Hair Ties (gonna use them as bracelets)
    - 1989 White Rubber Bracelet x2
    - 1989 Black Neon Rubber Bracelet x2
    - Long Live Rubber Bracelet
    - Speak Now Black Rubber Bracelet

Magazines:
    - Seventeen Magazine June 2008
    - Country Weekly September 8, 2008
    - Self Magazine March 2009
    - Rolling Stone March 5, 2009
    - Allure April 2009
    - Seventeen May 2009
    - Glamour Nov 2010
    - Allure December 2010
    - Entertainment Weekly December 2010
    - Seventeen Magazine January 2011
    - Teen Vogue August 2011
    - Vogue Feb 2012
    - Rolling Stone October 25, 2012
    - Nov/Dec 2012 Web MD
    - Nov 2012 Glamour
    - Dec 2012 Harper’s Bazaar
    - Dec 2012 Cosmopolitan
    - Holiday 2012 The Hairbook
    - Holiday 2012 Walgreens AD
    - March 2013 ELLE
    - April 2013 Vanity Fair
    - Nov 2013 InStyle
    - March 2014 Glamour
    - August/September 2014 GL (Girls Life)
    - September 2014 Rolling Stone
    - People Magazine Oct 20, 214
    - Nov 2014 InStyle
    - TIME Magazine Nov 24, 2014
    - UK Dec 2014 Cosmopolitan
    - FYE Holiday AD x5
    - Lucky Magazine Dec 2014/Jan 2015
    - Billboard Magazine Oct 25, 2008
    - Fashion Magazine Nov 2014
    - Billboard Magazine Dec 13, 2014
    - Conde Nast - Best Performances of 2014 Magazine
    - The Hollywood Reporter - Rule Breakers of 2014
    - People Style Watch Feb 2015
    - Vogue March 2015
    - Sophisticate’s Hairstyle Guide June/July 2015
    - Elle Magazine June 2015 Cover #1
    - Elle Magazine June 2015 Cover #2
    - Glamour UK June 2015

Collector’s Magazines:
    - Life Story Magazine August 2009
    - US Weekly: Inside My World (Collector’s)
    - Teen Party (Collector’s)
    - US Weekly (Collector’s)

Other Stuff:
    - 6 Red Pick Pack x2 Sealed
    - 6 Collectible Moving Pick Pack x2 Sealed
    - 4 Pick Zinepak
    - Glow Stick x2
    - Keds Magnet
    - Sony DSC-W690 Camera
    - Limited Edition Camera Box
    - Limited Edition Case
    - Keds Flyers x5
    - Greeting Cards Flyers x5
    - 2 Diet Coke ads
    - 5 Cases of Taylor Diet Coke Collector Cans (1 Opened to display the cans)
    - Fearless Photo Album
    - Fearless Boxset Thank You Note
    - Taylor Nation Sticker
    - l.e.i Mini ad
    - Taylor card
    - Speak Now Lapel Pin Set
    - Red Tervis
    - Red Guitar Ornament
    - Love Love Love Adnornment
    - Speak Now Heart Ornament x 2
    - iPhone 4s Case with Taylor on it (for collection purposes only)
    - Red Logo iphone case (for collection purposes only)
    - Red ipad case (for collection purposes only)
    - Amplifier x2 (for collection purposes only)
    - Fearless Lanyard x2
    - Subway Collector Cups x2
    - 1989 Keychain x2
    - 1989 Pick pack x2
    - Polaroid set #1
    - Polaroid set #2
    - Polaroid set #3
    - Polaroid set #4
    - Polaroid set #5 x2
    - Polaroid set (Japan)
    - 1989 Flash Drive
    - Limited Edition Banjo Tervis Water Bottle
    - Wonderstruck Tag
    - Wonderstruck Tag with Taylor on it x 2
    - Taylor by Taylor Swift Tag
    - Taylor Swift Name Tag
    - Taylor Swift Collection Tag x 3
    - Taylor Swift for Keds Tags x 2
    - Wonderstruck Enchanted Tag with Taylor on it
    - TS Heart Keychain
    - Taylor Swift Pick Keychain
    - Taylor Swift for Keds boxes x 2

- 1989 Tour VIP Package x 2

All made by Me

Wed, May 27, 2015 at 6:16 AM

I collect the Taylor Swift vinyl record albums. So far I have the double-record vinyl albums for Speak Now, Red and 1989. I can't find a vinyl record albums for Fearless or the 1st Taylor Swift CD's. If anyone knows where to buy them let me know!
    Glen Jacobs

Wed, May 27, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Glen Jacobs wrote:
    I collect the Taylor Swift vinyl record albums. So far I have the double-record vinyl albums for Speak Now, Red and 1989. I can't find a vinyl record albums for Fearless or the 1st Taylor Swift CD's. If anyone knows where to buy them let me know!

Vinyls for "Taylor Swift" & "Fearless" were never released.

All made by Me

dreamingincrediblethings.tumblr.com