Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM Popular Sticky

The title says it all, really! This is the place for you to post pictures of your Taylor merchandise and Taylor bedrooms or wherever else you keep her merchandise!

I'll post pictures of my crazy room soon! It really needs to be cleaned right now, but I have over 850 pictures collaged on my walls, and I just started putting things on the ceiling haha ;)

Jess || Eighteen || Australia
Swiftie since '08, and proud.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Aikokazumi wrote:
    here it is finally framed:)

Does anyone know if this is still in the store?

Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 6:45 PM

kayswift wrote:
    Aikokazumi wrote:
    here it is finally framed:)

Does anyone know if this is still in the store?

Yup it's still there..........it's a LOT of money though

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 6:48 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Yup it's still there..........It's a LOT of money though.

Yeah... :/

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 6:53 PM

I seriously want to buy a few RED deluxe's and then frame them

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 6:56 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Yup it's still there..........It's a LOT of money though.

Yeah... :/

I think those posters are a bit overpriced tbh

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 7:16 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I think those posters are a bit overpriced tbh.

I think they're overpriced too. They're really nice 'lithographs' and they're amazing paintings (which are copies - not originals), but $150 or something like that is too much in my opinion. Especially how autographs or signatures seem to add $100 or whatever, as the online store seems to think. I think that $100 would be a good price for a single signed Peter Max poster art. Framed could possibly be $150 or $200 each, but the price for an unframed poster art is ridiculous to me!

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 12:37 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

I think they're overpriced too. They're really nice 'lithographs' and they're amazing paintings (which are copies - not originals), but $150 or something like that is too much in my opinion. Especially how autographs or signatures seem to add $100 or whatever, as the online store seems to think. I think that $100 would be a good price for a single signed Peter Max poster art. Framed could possibly be $150 or $200 each, but the price for an unframed poster art is ridiculous to me!

i think 350 are ok for this
    its not just a litho or a poster its an art reprint

the effort to fabricate this is so much more than for just a poster

the colors are 100% like the original

you have to photograph this special and the printing comp has to make a special colorproof for the print

this is the normal market price for an art reprint i saw some they were much more expensive than this... unsigned..

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Aikokazumi wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

i think 350 are ok for this
    its not just a litho or a poster its an art reprint

the effort to fabricate this is so much more than for just a poster

the colors are 100% like the original

you have to photograph this special and the printing comp has to make a special colorproof for the print

this is the normal market price for an art reprint i saw some they were much more expensive than this... unsigned..

If these posters were any cheaper, all that would happen is the same thing as the numbered singles - they would be bought up and sold off on ebay for more than they cost now. I get that it's a bit annoying that people want them but cant afford them - neither can i - but it's just one of those things. $100 for an art print or $350 for a signed one is extremely reasonable

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 8:22 AM

I still think their overpriced.......but I doesn't really matter because I never liked the Peter Max stuff anyway.........so I'm not being tempted to buy them all the time

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 9:42 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I still think their overpriced.......but I doesn't really matter because I never liked the Peter Max stuff anyway.........so I'm not being tempted to buy them all the time

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

I like the new ones better than the original peter max prints ^^ Which are £30 in the UK store

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 10:31 AM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

I like the new ones better than the original peter max prints ^^ Which are £30 in the UK store

I would LOVE the debut poster art, but I can't afford that right now. That's why I just skirt over them in the store, I know it's not an option.

kina•gabriella•lauryn

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 3:41 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I still think their overpriced.......But I doesn't really matter because I never liked the Peter Max stuff anyway.........So I'm not being tempted to buy them all the time.

Yeah it won't matter what I say, people will keep telling me that it's 'reasonable'. I kind of like the art, but I loved the first two posters that were in the store a few years ago. Out of these newer posters, I mostly like the 'RED' poster art...

RE: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 7:26 PM

With all of you posting mass lists of your taylor merch this seems like a good place to ask. Apart from online, where can I buy Taylor merch? I am not talking perfumes, but more like blankets and calenders and notebooks etc.

Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Melly3luv wrote:
    With all of you posting mass lists of your Taylor merch, this seems like a good place to ask. Apart from online, where can I buy Taylor merch? I am not talking perfumes, but more like blankets and calenders and notebooks, etc..

Online is really the only place to buy Taylor Swift blankets, unless you buy one or some from a Taylor Swift concert's merch stand. As for Taylor Swift calendars and notebooks they are sometimes at different stores. Calendars can probably be found at most places where calendars are sold or at book stores, and notebooks have been found at stores like 'Walgreens' a few years ago and recently, notebooks have been found at 'Walmart' too.

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 4:29 AM

I almost forgot this!
    Matt Billingslea Taylors drummer gave me this after the Berlin show:)

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Well that's great! Actually this summer i'm planning to put Taylor things in our bedroom with my sister. We both love her. Infinite. I'll achieve it whatever it takes, but not to the extent that we don't enough food to eat. :)))
    Swifties forever! :)
    http://weheartit.com/entry/110160412

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:12 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Melly3luv wrote:
    With all of you posting mass lists of your Taylor merch, this seems like a good place to ask. Apart from online, where can I buy Taylor merch? I am not talking perfumes, but more like blankets and calenders and notebooks, etc..

Online is really the only place to buy Taylor Swift blankets, unless you buy one or some from a Taylor Swift concert's merch stand. As for Taylor Swift calendars and notebooks they are sometimes at different stores. Calendars can probably be found at most places where calendars are sold or at book stores, and notebooks have been found at stores like 'Walgreens' a few years ago and recently, notebooks have been found at 'Walmart' too.

Thank you very much :)

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Melly3luv wrote:
    Thank you very much. :)

You're welcome. :)

RE: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM

-Taylor Swift deluxe edition
    - Fearless Platinum Edition
    - Speak Now
    - Speak Now Deluxe Edition
    - Speak Now World Tour Live
    - Just regular Red
    - Love Story doll
    - Card that plays Stay Beautiful (B-Day card)
    - Her Song (Book)
    - Seeing Red (Book)
    -Just For You DVD
    - Journey To Fearless DVD
    - Valentine's Day DVD
    - 1 composition notebook
    - 5 regular notebooks
    - Doll shirt
    - Big graphic kinda thing... Kinda a poster but long (Not a lithograph)
    - Red Tour poster (Thank you friend!)
    - Glamour Magazine (With Taylor on the cover. Of course!)
    - 2 small pictures framed
    - 5 bigger picture framed (Magazine page size)

file:///C:/Users/Home/AppData/Local/Temp/IM/collage13.jpg

Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 8:23 PM

This is what is in my taylor collections but I know most of us swifties have collections so I'd like to know what's in everyone's and what is that ONE thing you just have been dying to get? And this is not bragging this maybe is someone has something u have been looking for u can ask them where they got it or sometimes people have more then one thing in their collection(I'm bad at that) but I love seeing what people collect! (And this is not including magazines and cards and posters)

-taylor wind swept tee
    -taylor Capri pants
    -fearless black shirt
    -purple butterfly shirt
    -I love t swift shirt
    -mean shirt
    -love love love baby doll shirt
    -hello winter shirt
    - white flower dress shirt
    -pink butterfly t shirt
    -love love love signature t shirt
    -hand heart shirt
    -yellow vintage shirt
    -fearless live black shirt
    -yellow fearless shirt
    -fearless three Taylor's shirt
    -team swift shirt
    -our song shirt
    -blue tea party shirt
    -brown vintage shirt
    -team swift zippered sweater
    -team swift bottoms
    -black and purple face shirt
    -stripped white and purple shirt
    -blue speak now shirt
    -purple mine shirt
    -skyline speak now shirt
    -haunted T-shirt
    -white mine shirt
    -back to December shirt
    -red speak now shirt
    -white long sleeve shirt
    -guitar mine lyric shirt short and long sleeve
    -gray cover up
    -girls pink night gown
    -red tea party
    -purple fearless robe
    -tan hat
    -brown Fidel hat with teal writing
    -white hat with pink butterflies
    -black world tour hat
    - taylor black backpack first edition
    -taylor black backpack second edition
    -fearless black knapsack
    - speak now purple knapsack
    -blue back to December shirt
    -holographic guitar picks
    -taylor doll with jukebox
    -taylor singing doll picture to burn
    -taylor singing doll our song
    -taylor singing doll teardrops on my guitar
    -taylor singing doll love story
    -taylor singing doll Santa baby
    -taylor singing doll you belong with me
    -taylor doll pretty in pink
    -taylor doll red carpet ready
    -taylor doll sundress medley fashion collection
    -t-party teddy bear with blue shirt
    -t-party teddy bear with black shirt
    -2011 mini calendar
    -2011 full size calendar
    -2010-2011 full size calendar
    -speak now world tour 2011-2012 calendar
    -red 2013-2014
    -speak now vinyl album
    -fearless tour book 2009/2010
    -speak now world tour book 2011
    -fearless album 8x10s
    -speak now release week book
    -autographed love story photo
    -taylor sticker sheets
    -billboard magazines
    -purple jeweled heart papyrus bag
    - taylor school set with folders,pencils and composition notebook
    - navy blue shirt with guitar
    -2009-2010 fearless calendar
    -red album collector photo book
    -story of us single
    -mean single
    -speak now necklace
    -22 single
    -speak now cd and DVD world tour
    -sparks fly single
    -holiday collection cd
    -fearless colored bracelets,purple,pink,white,red,blue,black
    -speak now rubber bracelets,
    -silver aluminum bracelet
    -cellphone holder
    -light stick
    -wonderstruck perfume 100ml
    -speak now blanket
    -speak now hat,scarf,gloves
    -taylor fearless music book
    -taylor red guitar book
    -taylor recorder songbook
    -best of taylor guitar book
    -enchanted perfume Satchel bag
    -red blanket
    -red light up batons
    -sound amplifier
    -red bracelets 1 red 1 white
    -red VIP bag
    -red cd (3)
    -red cd target edition
    -wonderstruck t shirt
    - Walmart zine pack
    -taylor tervis cup
    -red drawstring backsack
    -we are never ever getting back together backsack
    -love love love Christmas stocking
    -speak now ornament
    -love love love adornment
    -taylor merry Christmas ornament
    -love love love brown leather bracelet
    -love story musical ornament
    -red keds shoes
    -purple ball ornament
    -red iPhone case
    -we are never ever getting back together shirt
    -large notebooks
    -small notebooks
    -holiday knee socks
    -red tour glow bracelet
    -mine guitar musical ornament
    -sparks fly guitar musical ornament
    -light up speak now pin
    -beautiful eyes cd
    -taylor debut album
    -just for you DVD
    -taylor greeting cards box set
    -light up wand
    -"wish" gift bag
    -red signed tee
    -gray cover up
    -back to December tee
    -wonderstruck hobo bag
    -red guitar picks
    -fearless leather bracelet
    -speak now leather bracelets
    -taylor purple ball ornament
    -red canvas tote bag
    -red light up baton
    -red tour book
    -autographed perfume pics
    -enchanted tote bag
    -taylor windswept tee
    -red taylor tee
    -story of me book
    -American beauty DVD
    -taylor by taylor perfume spray
    -taylor by taylor hair mist
    -taylor by taylor body location
    -taylor by taylor rollerball
    -taylor by taylor shimmer powder
    -wonder struck enchanted refillable purser perfume
    -wonder struck and enchanted perfume pencils
    -assorted jewelry from line
    -fearless cd platinum with autographed insert
    -fearless cd with autographed insert
    -autographed insert from debut album
    -speak now cd with autographed insert
    -speak now towel
    -red towels
    -platinum blanket
    -speak now blanket
    -red blanket
    -apron sets
    -taylor by taylor purse
    -note cubes
    -red floor pillows
    -red pillows
    -red lithograph signed

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.