Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 3:33 PM

youreclean wrote:
    swiftbuttahbenzo wrote:
    In trying to finish my Taylor Swift wall and make it look better I made this today, the first of 4 hopefully going to make one for each concert, so here is my highlights of the Fearless tour in a frame :)

I love this! Are those lights inside?? SO COOL.

Thank you, yes they are, it looks so pretty in the dark! I cant wait to get the other 3 made and hang them on my wall :)

please view my autograph collection :) http://abiautographs.weebly.com/

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 4:51 AM

can someone please let me know when you buy vip tickets; do you get the merch package in the mail or when you get to the concert??? THANKS

RE: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Not my room, but the view from my desk at work.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

I've had the time of my life with you...
    9.5.09*5.1.10*6.12.11*6.30.11*11.16.11*11.17.11*3.22.13*6.5.13*6.6.13

Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 5:57 AM

This is an older photo, taken back in in August before I had any 1989 merch. It's kind of a blurry picture because I wanted to get everything in the picture.
    Some more pics(they uploaded sideways idk why)

I'll post a more updated version within the next week or so!

I said "Speak Now" on 9.27.11
    I turned "RED" on 6.2.13
    I will party like it's 1989 on 9.5 and 9.6 and 10.17 :)

Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 12:37 PM

i have a magazine shrine in my closet with the Polaroids hanging above it that i'll take pics of later if it works :)

Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 4:10 AM

I'll post a picture soon!

Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:44 AM

I'm love everyone's rooms

Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 2:15 PM

swiftbuttahbenzo wrote:
    Hey so I've not been on this thread in a while, starting university and work has left me with not as much time as I would love to have to be online and on Taylor Connect. A few of you if you have been around for a while may remember my old room from when I posted it a few years ago, but if you don't I've posted some pictures. Unfortunaley we had to move house and i had to leave my walls behind I was devastated. I have added some Taylor elements to my new room though. My Taylor wall isn't finished, I want to make a box photo from each concert I've been to to add to it and fill up the wall a little. But I do love having this quote written across my wall, Fearless is literally the song of my life and I love seeing this every morning when I wake up.

My old Speak Now wall, I was so sad to leave this behind, waking up and reading Speak Now everyday got me through a lot of struggles and motivated me to become the person I am today proud to be.

My old Pretty Little Liars/Taylor Swift Wall, I loved having her silhouettes at the bottom, I'm still deciding whether to do this to fill my new wall or not

My new Taylor Swift wall, I'm very open to ideas if anyone has any ideas for it, it's the only part of my room that's unfinished at the moment

Fearless Photo Wall, this may be my favourite part of my room

Where did you get the silhouettes? They're amazing!

By Nia and Silver

Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 4:01 PM

Your room is amazing!!!
    I will show you incredible things.

www.jesscollinsmusic.tumblr.com

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:31 PM

swiftbuttahbenzo wrote:

My old Speak Now wall, I was so sad to leave this behind, waking up and reading Speak Now everyday got me through a lot of struggles and motivated me to become the person I am today proud to be.

I absolutely adore this!

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:35 PM

Not exactly a merch photo, but here's a picture of me cuddling with my 'Red' blanket,
    because who needs a boyfriend when you have a Taylor Swift blanket to cuddle with??

Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 8:36 AM

demonsanddarling wrote:
    swiftbuttahbenzo wrote:

I absolutely adore this!

I love this!!!

Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 10:20 PM

wow and more wow
    06.29.13 11.26.13 Taylor Followed 07.06.15 08.01.15

Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 2:50 PM

Enchanted Dreamer wrote:
    swiftbuttahbenzo wrote:
    Hey so I've not been on this thread in a while, starting university and work has left me with not as much time as I would love to have to be online and on Taylor Connect. A few of you if you have been around for a while may remember my old room from when I posted it a few years ago, but if you don't I've posted some pictures. Unfortunaley we had to move house and i had to leave my walls behind I was devastated. I have added some Taylor elements to my new room though. My Taylor wall isn't finished, I want to make a box photo from each concert I've been to to add to it and fill up the wall a little. But I do love having this quote written across my wall, Fearless is literally the song of my life and I love seeing this every morning when I wake up.

My old Pretty Little Liars/Taylor Swift Wall, I loved having her silhouettes at the bottom, I'm still deciding whether to do this to fill my new wall or not

My new Taylor Swift wall, I'm very open to ideas if anyone has any ideas for it, it's the only part of my room that's unfinished at the moment

Fearless Photo Wall, this may be my favourite part of my room

Where did you get the silhouettes? They're amazing!

By Nia and Silver

Thank you, i didnt get the silhouettes anywhere I painted them on with black paint :)

Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 2:51 PM

gemma wrote:
    demonsanddarling wrote:
    swiftbuttahbenzo wrote:

I absolutely adore this!

I love this!!!

Thank you so much :)

Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 1:05 AM

wow that is a ton of taylor swfit stuff!

Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 8:47 AM

I love seeing everyone's merchandise and room creativity! I personally like to design lyric collages or artwork and tape them on my closet doors or my wall, and I also have some of the posters from the Speak Now & Red tour books taped onto my door in my room as well. As for merch, I basically have everything that came with the RED tour bonus package, as well as the grey Red tour tee.

Smitha | Me

Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 10:05 AM

I would post my collection but it's 3am so I'll probably take pictures tommorrow

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Ok, it has a bad quality because the pictures are taken with my phone, but I've posted today some pictures of my merch in my Insta (I also have two posters in my walls)!
    So here are the links :):

Picture 1

Picture 2

I would want to have MORE merch, but I am from Spain and it's really difficult. At least I will buy a Wonderstruck pack (with body lotion and those things ^^) at Christmas, and maybe some more merch (I really want to get little by little these things: 1989 blanket, speak now guitar picks, RED Photo Book, Beautiful Eyes LP (with dvd), 1989 Karoke Version, TS Deluxe Limited (with DVD), the 1st polaroid set and 1989 tour book :3.

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 7:42 PM

Our (Bad)Blood, sweat, and tears went into making this.
    Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HaBr2qDCrU
    Watch our Mime Through TIme: Taylor Swift Edition video! :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HaBr2qDCrU