Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM Popular Sticky

The title says it all, really! This is the place for you to post pictures of your Taylor merchandise and Taylor bedrooms or wherever else you keep her merchandise!

I'll post pictures of my crazy room soon! It really needs to be cleaned right now, but I have over 850 pictures collaged on my walls, and I just started putting things on the ceiling haha ;)

Jess || Eighteen || Australia
Swiftie since '08, and proud.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 3:39 AM

Niles wrote:
    my new merch !!!!! from the australian store, red book and hoodie

where did you get the Photo book?

RE: Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 4:08 AM

hannahluvstaylorswift wrote:
    Niles wrote:
    my new merch !!!!! from the australian store, red book and hoodie

where did you get the Photo book?

From the official australian store :)

Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 4:10 AM

Aikokazumi wrote:
    i bought this piece in nashville at the cma fest*-*
    i love it and worth every $

i was wondering how to manage this take back to europe but i had no probs in the plane :)

Its beauriful !!!!! Your so lucky !!! :)

RE: Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 5:04 AM

Niles wrote:
    Aikokazumi wrote:

i was wondering how to manage this take back to europe but i had no probs in the plane :)

Its beauriful !!!!! Your so lucky !!! :)

i know i love it! *-*

Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 7:42 AM

I just got two records of Taylor's for a record player!!! Don't know how to take pictures though... Sorry!!! I just need her to sign them now!!!

Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM

hannahluvstaylorswift wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Ok so I took a new pic of my Taylor shelves.

Is there a 'Mine' and 'Fifteen' album? How did you get those?

No, there aren't 'Mine' and 'Fifteen' albums, they're called singles. They have probably 1-3 songs on them. A single is just a CD with the certain song on it. I hope this makes sense.

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Dan... you have A LOT. Maybe you can give me a Debut Deluxe or 2 for my birthday... jk...

Gabriella/Sweet

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    Dan... you have A LOT. Maybe you can give me a Debut Deluxe or 2 for my birthday... jk...

Yeah I sorta do haha, but everyone should be happy with what they have :P And I do actually have an extra one

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Aikokazumi wrote:

I know where you live, so one day it'll be mine.... hahahahhahahahaha
    No seriously, I love it it's so awesome! I would've done the same thing, there's on way to resist buying such a beauty!!

Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Aikokazumi wrote:
    ...ou and i dont know if its room merch but is always in the room when i am so... hahaha

i did this in nashville its a coverup from an ugly old star tattoo...
    i love it... i reminds me everytime when i look at it at the best time i had in nashville...
    and i wanted since years a "fearless" tattoo so... here it is i was fearless 2 days 9 h of pain haha

Well I count my fearless tattoo as merchandise, so yours is too!
    You're crazy and I love it!

Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Haven't done this yet so here it goes

My Cd's

Bags!!

Perfumes!

Odds & Sods!!

Bracelets!

Tour Booklets/ Books

Magazines!

Random Sticker

Tickets/Wristband Memorabilia!

CR Memorabilia

Plus a ticket that I couldn't fit into my photo album!

Keds & Blanket!

(Yes there is one shoe missing )

There are a few bits missing but I can't find them aha

Sorry for the really long post!

Wednesday 30th March 2011

Monday 10th February 2014

Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 5:40 AM

^ Don't apologise! I love really long merch posts :D
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Micaaa13 wrote:
    Haven't done this yet so here it goes

My Cd's

Bags!!

Perfumes!

Odds & Sods!!

Bracelets!

Tour Booklets/ Books

Magazines!

Random Sticker

Tickets/Wristband Memorabilia!

CR Memorabilia

Plus a ticket that I couldn't fit into my photo album!

Keds & Blanket!

(Yes there is one shoe missing )

There are a few bits missing but I can't find them aha

Sorry for the really long post!

Wednesday 30th March 2011

Monday 10th February 2014

THIS. IS. AMAZING!!!!!!!

Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 8:28 PM

(guitar picks on bulletin board)

(bottle is at my apartment)

(other ones in my book bag at my apartment)

Not pictured:
    T shirts: WANEGBT shirt, red album shirt, red deluxe album shirt, speak now album shirt, mine lyrics shirt, standing fearless tour shirt, haunted speak now tour shirt, black/blue speak now tour shirt(these are either dirty/in the wash or at my apartment)
    WANEGBT drawstring backpack
    speak now world tour drawstring backpack
    concert tickets(fearless, speak now, and red)
    some of the notebooks
    wonderstruck enchanted box
    actual perfume bottle for Taylor

Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:19 PM

The "Taylor Swift for Ukulele" book is my most recent purchase!
    Obviously the ukulele isn't part of Taylors merchrandise haha but I love it so much so it had to be in the picture!

Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Fran wrote:
    Obviously the ukulele isn't part of Taylors merchrandise haha but I love it so much so it had to be in the picture!

Ahhhh that's hectic!!!!!!!!! I need one of those, I love my uke and having a Taylor songbook for it would be amazing!

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 9:10 AM

ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    Fran wrote:

Ahhhh that's hectic!!!!!!!!! I need one of those, I love my uke and having a Taylor songbook for it would be amazing!

I bought the songbook on amazon, it's not even that expensive

Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Fran wrote:
    ForeverEnchanted13 wrote:
    Fran wrote:

I bought the songbook on amazon, it's not even that expensive

Found it!! I must have it haha

Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 7:25 AM

http://taylorswift.com/users/WBsjVhoN/blogs/5875562

I added pictures to my merchandise-blog.
    There are some things left out though, because some merch is at my own home (I'm currently at my parent's house). :)
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 1:25 PM

I got Made Of Starlight smallest bottle :)

I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.