Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM Popular Sticky

The title says it all, really! This is the place for you to post pictures of your Taylor merchandise and Taylor bedrooms or wherever else you keep her merchandise!

I'll post pictures of my crazy room soon! It really needs to be cleaned right now, but I have over 850 pictures collaged on my walls, and I just started putting things on the ceiling haha ;)

Jess || Eighteen || Australia
Swiftie since '08, and proud.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 8:06 PM

It's so good to be back on TC! I took a 9 month hiatus because it was just getting out of control! All my money was going into merch collecting! I just decided it was time for a break! Unfortunatley, I got rid of all my merch back in December! And I don't plan on spending much money this time around, so my collection will be small! I will be posting my small collection here soon!

Credit to starlight kathy

Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 8:33 PM

Maleswiftie13 wrote:
    It's so good to be back on TC! I took a 9 month hiatus because it was just getting out of control! All my money was going into merch collecting! I just decided it was time for a break! Unfortunatley, I got rid of all my merch back in December! And I don't plan on spending much money this time around, so my collection will be small! I will be posting my small collection here soon!

Credit to starlight kathy

Woah I thought I saw a ghost, good to see you back Ben

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 8:35 PM

OK guys here's how my merch is displayed right now And I threw in a pic of a few random items I recently bought too Now none of my blankets, or my vinyl, or my cat ear headbands from 22 or a TON of other stuff are in there haha If anyone want's more pics of something just ask :D

RE: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Looks really aaaammmmmaaaaziiinggg daaaan :d

Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 12:27 AM

I love all of your guys' Taylor merch

1:Natalie,2:Rosie,3&4:TanyaxOh

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 7:45 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    OK guys here's how my merch is displayed right now And I threw in a pic of a few random items I recently bought too Now none of my blankets, or my vinyl, or my cat ear headbands from 22 or a TON of other stuff are in there haha If anyone want's more pics of something just ask :D

wow just wow thats awesome!!!
    where did you get ole CD or is it a cd i have never seen it/ heard of it before

~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Absolutely incredible Dan!! :)

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 7:57 PM

TSwizzleShine13 wrote:

Thanks SOOOO much And the Ole cd is a promo........it was never in stores.....and I got it from eBay Here's a few pics of it........

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Zack Tremblay wrote:
    Absolutely incredible Dan!! :)

Thanks Zack.......you can see I've got a little space issue......especially with another album coming

Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 8:06 PM

these are all seriously so amazing!!! :o

^Thanks to gavemeroses for the amazing graphic :)

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Here are pictures of my latest additions to my collection.

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Sharon Loves Taylor Swift wrote:

omiswift shut up you have the backpack?!! i have always wanted that and what is the last thing! is it a bandana or like towel thing? it looks similar to a taylor tshirt justice used to sell!!

Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 12:24 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    TSwizzleShine13 wrote:

Thanks SOOOO much And the Ole cd is a promo........it was never in stores.....and I got it from eBay Here's a few pics of it........

oh thats awesome!!

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 2:24 AM

I want the Red Valentine Edition toooooo!!! :p

Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 5:29 AM

TSwizzleShine13 wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

Your collection is just amazing!!!!

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 5:30 AM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I saw this cool post on 'Tumblr' so I thought that I would share it because it includes some Taylor Swift merch items. * (Credit: taylorsvift - http://taylorsvift.tumblr.com/post/94264612977/taylor-swift-fans-merchandise) *

That is so cooll!

Made by: Me
    Photos taken by: Me

-Rest In Peace Blue-Eyed Angel, I Will Miss You So Much!-

So cool!!!

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM

TSwizzleShine13 wrote:

omiswift shut up you have the backpack?!! i have always wanted that and what is the last thing! is it a bandana or like towel thing? it looks similar to a taylor tshirt justice used to sell!!

That is a scarf or a bandana I was given that and a poster with the same picture

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:18 AM

i just got my room painted so i'll be posting pictures soon

Me | Me | Heather

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 7:14 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

Dan, you have a ton of CDs.... you need to chill out and give me like half of them.

Natalie/Meg

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 7:44 PM

I love all your Taylor Rooms Guys and Gals!!!
    I really need to get my room organized and get my shelves up, so I cant take pics of mine :)

Photos taken by: Me

-Rest In Peace Blue-Eyed Angel, I Will Miss You So Much!-

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.