Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Thanks guys

The tracking info said it is on it's way to the international shipping destination which will be London so hopefully only a few days away from me!!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 1:09 PM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    So I have a RED DELUXE blanket on the way! I can't wait to get it
    This is the photo from the auction!

This blanket is amazing! I wish I can get one one day :)

Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 1:33 PM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    So I have a RED DELUXE blanket on the way! I can't wait to get it.
    This is the photo from the auction!

That's great! I have one and I got it from 'eBay' a year ago I think. I love the design of it and it's really pretty.

Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Guess Ill have a Taylor house (not really, but kinda). Getting enlargements of my photos printed up. 16x20 sized. Couple of Taylor including my Avatar photo. Thought about getting 24"x36"
    http://www.douglassmithphotography.net

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 3:16 AM

There's a RED Deluxe blanket? Why didn't I know about this? It's awesome love it!!

Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 3:05 PM

I thought that these pictures that I found on 'Instagram' of Taylor Swift merch were nice.

*** (Credit to taylorswiftidcom on 'Instagram') ***

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 6:35 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I thought that these pictures that I found on 'Instagram' of Taylor Swift merch were nice.

I love the way they frame it :)

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Debating on trading or selling this photo at 16x20

Also debating on sending it to BMLG, just to send it.
    http://www.douglassmithphotography.net

Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 4:05 PM

lightningonmyfeet wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

I love the way they frame it. :)

I kind of like it how they framed their merch too, although I think it would be best to leave the tour books out of frames so you can look at them. The frames that they used for the merch are really nice though and the patterns on the paper/matting behind the items of merch in the frames are pretty too!

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 3:03 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

Love it!! That's just so a great idea!

RE: Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 3:11 AM

Fran wrote:
    There's a RED Deluxe blanket? Why didn't I know about this? It's awesome love it!!

The blanket came today! It's really nice but looks ridiculous in my room I think it's just "too much" for a male swiftie.

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 7:54 AM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    Fran wrote:

The blanket came today! It's really nice but looks ridiculous in my room I think it's just "too much" for a male swiftie.

Well, if you like it...That's what counts, not the feminine-masculine debate, right? ;)
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

RE: Re: Taylor Room/Merch Photos!

Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 6:31 PM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    LiamC1234 wrote:
    Fran wrote:

Well, if you like it...That's what counts, not the feminine-masculine debate, right? ;)
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

That's a very good point! I'm going to give it a chance for a week or two and see if my mind changes

Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Great rooms, I really love the blankets!

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Guys, I decided the Red Deluxe blanket really does look out of place in my room
    I've put it on ebay if anyone's interested. Click: here :)

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 9:54 AM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    Guys, I decided the Red Deluxe blanket really does look out of place in my room
    I've put it on ebay if anyone's interested. Click: here :)

I just bought it!!!! Thanks Liam that completes my collection!! Now where's my blanket?

I burned RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Beautyful collections.
    I want the Blanket now! :)
    FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again....even though every time you've tried before you've lost.

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 6:57 AM

i bought this poster off ebay and now its mine!

also some pictures from a taylor book

Sun, Sep 14, 2014 at 3:08 AM

swiftie ellie wrote:

i bought this poster off ebay and now its mine!

also some pictures from a taylor book

Beautiful poster! One of my favorite photo!

Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Great poster!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.