Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lithographs

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Luckyyyy! I love the Haunted one. ;]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Yeah, I Love the Haunted one too. :D

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I posted my thoughts about this on your YouTube a couple of weeks ago, but I can't remember what I said ;)

I'd say get Haunted. It's amazing. It has sold out in the past too, so that might have me wanting to get one now rather than later in case that happens again.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I want one soo bad! I'd get Haunted :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:29 PM

I have the Speak Now and Back to December litho. I don't think the speak now one is available anymore, though I pre ordered it with Speak now for $100 but it was AUTOGRAPHED! Like really autographed:):)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I have all of them, except for the Summer Chair one. I still don't have it! :(

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:39 PM

i would get haunted or the bird cage :)
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Well..what is your favorite song on the CD that has a lithograph? I would go by that, but if you can't decide I would say Birdcages because it isn't a song, or the Summer Chair one, it's pretty! :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I really like the birdcage litho.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I have 3 and my favorite is the summer chair one. :)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I'm debating on Back to december, summer chair, haunted and mine.
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:44 PM

I have the Enchanted, Mine, and Back to December ones, and I love them!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I have Birdcages and Haunted. I would try to get one that goes more with the color and/or theme of your room. Or whichever you like more, if your room is a neutral color. :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:04 PM

PlyJulia20 wrote:
    I have Birdcages and Haunted. I would try to get one that goes more with the color and/or theme of your room. Or whichever you like more, if your room is a neutral color. :)

My room is brown.. so I was thinking back to december... but the mine and summer chair litho would really pop!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:38 AM

I love the Mine and Birdcage lithos

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I wish they weren't so expensive! I want AT LEAST one! If I got to choose one, I would get this:

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I got the summer chair litho, thanks for all of your help!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:37 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    PlyJulia20 wrote:

My room is brown.. so I was thinking back to december... but the mine and summer chair litho would really pop!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

I would say Back To December maybe because it would look really cool on a brown wall. But another thing you have to consider is what color is your decor and like furniture and stuff in your room? If they're brown and like warm colors, I would say the Back To December lithograph, but if you have colors like blue, purple, green, pink, I would say Summer Chair.. If you had alot of blue colors, Mine would look good. But it's your choice. I understand it would be really hard to choose!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:38 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I got the summer chair litho, thanks for all of your help!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

That's good, it's pretty! I hope someday I can get a Summer Chair lithograph too! Well, maybe my birthday in March!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I have the Speak Now signed litho (:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to: Tumblr. (Tswift siggie soon)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.