1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM Popular

So, how many of you guys have Wonderstruck? I absoutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It smells like heaven! I also have the lotion too! Does anyone have any cool merch that came with it? I want a shirt and the charm bracelet
----------------------------------

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:46 PM

I don't have actual Wonderstruck, but I do have a car air freshener, the purple tote bag, and some samples. I really want to perfume!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I got the large Wonderstruck! I LOOOOVE it SOOOOO much!!!
    I got the bag with it!
    I REALLY WANT THE SHIRT AND BRACELET!!!!!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:44 PM

There's a Wonderstruck shirt and bracelet?!???!? Yay! I totally want it! I'm so getting the small bottle (the large one is too expensive for me) for my birthday in March!
    Joelle Marie

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I just need a few things still, like the charm bracelet, the 2nd purse (plain purple), and a few other things.

I have 2 of the first purses, coin purse, air-freshner, shirt, body lotion, bath gel, samples, 3 perfumes (1 small, 2 big), and 3 keepsake boxes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BOB THAT HEAD ~ 3.28.08

FEARLESS ~ 7.11.09

SPEAK NOW ~ 8.19.11

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

i really want the second bag, the shirt, the air freshener, the braclet, and the keepsake box!
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I have Wonderstruck and it smells AMAZING!!! i also have the purse and the lotion!!!I want the shirt and the charm bracelet!!!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Where can you find the shirt and bracelet and purse(s) online?
    Joelle Marie

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I really want the charm bracelet! :) It's soo pretty! :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I have Wonderstruck and it smells amazing and i love wearing it. And i only have the bag that came with it, i really want to get the charm bracelet, lotion, bath gel, tshirt and the little coin purse, but i've only seen the coin purse being sold on Ebay.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I have the Wonderstruck 3.4 ounce bottle, the car freshner, 2 sample, 1 bottled sample, bath gel, and lotion, and the wonderstruck gift box!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:21 PM

oh and the purse(: the hobo bag
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

1. Jen avatar Jen

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I looooove it! It smells amazing!! I have the perfume, body lotion, bath gel... It's all wonderful!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I can't have Wonderstruck because of my asthma and allergies. :( I really like all the stuff associated with it, though, like the purse!

^Credit to Estelle

^Credit to Madison13
    Long live July 28th, 2011

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I LOVE the shower gel after I learned that it can be used as bubble bath haha! Wonderstruck bath= life changing. I have been using the purse since I got it! My favorite purse- I love it! And I always get compliments on it!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:54 PM

perfume aint that good for me cause i have asthma :/ right now i only have a tiny sample. i'm hoping to get a small bottle
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. cupcake4192
    2. me

2. Moderator

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I wear Wonderstruck every day! It smells amazing!! Love it!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:00 AM

I have Wonderstruck i love the bottle and the charms on it and also Love the way it smells

I will Speak Now March 12th,13th & 14th 2012

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I have the entire collection! I love it! It smells amazing!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I want it so bad! But unfortunately it's not supposed to come to Norway until June! And I'm guessing we'll only get the perfume.

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:19 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I just need a few things still, like the charm bracelet, the 2nd purse (plain purple), and a few other things.

I have 2 of the first purses, coin purse, air-freshner, shirt, body lotion, bath gel, samples, 3 perfumes (1 small, 2 big), and 3 keepsake boxes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BOB THAT HEAD ~ 3.28.08

FEARLESS ~ 7.11.09

SPEAK NOW ~ 8.19.11

Wow! Wonderstruck is still not available in our country and shipping costs a lot..

Credit to: ShiningLikeFireworks[/signature]