1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fan Club

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I would really love to be a Taylor Swift fan club member. Seems that a lot of artists have one and I'd buy a membership the second it was announced.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fan Club

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:26 PM

i luv taylor swift so i joined the fan club. i totally luved it!!!

RE: Fan Club

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:24 AM

taylor swift is my favourite singer ever! YOU ROCK TAY!!

i just cant get enough of the songs " never getting back together" and "trouble"
    i have literally been singing trouble for the past 3 days at school!

ROCK ON GIRL!!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:40 AM

i would love to buy membership if it were to be announced.
    it would mean that the fan club is still here and doing very well!

ROCK ON!!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:44 AM

hello!!!!!!!

i would definetly buy the membership if it was to be sold in shops.
    anything to support this FANTABULOUS website!!!

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM

i would buy anything to do with taylor swift!

I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 9:19 AM

taylor, you are a world wide super star! you could hit someone and everyone would STILL love you! i am not saying that you DO hit anyone, i am saying that that is how nice and talented and lovely you are! you are easy to get on with. you are friendly and you never let anyone down. all the fans want to be like you! it wouldnt surprise me if everyone wanted to be like you!

that is how nice you really are! you are pretty, talented, friendly , and come on! you go out with harry styles!! i love you and i love one direction! nice touch sis!

you are lovely and everyone knows that!

be proud of yourself !!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:16 AM

omg so would i!!!
    right that is not why i am writing this reply though.....

taylor, you are very very very VERY talented! you are pretty, you are friendly, you are talented and you are just.........SO NICE!!!

you could shave some of your hair off and STILL look gorgeous!! or georgous! i dont really know how to spell that word!!! i just want to say that after your amazing live performance as a guest on the X Factor, i will never forget that awesome song "never getting back together" !!!

i have ordered your album with my pocket money too! i cant wait till it gets delivered!

ROCK ON SIS!!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM

i think it is my duty to write about taylor in the school paper. which BTW i am responsible of sports news and events. so i can write write write about my fave singer EVER taylor!!

cant wait!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Megan H wrote:
    I agree 100%. The only reason I actually got tickets this year was because my aunt managed to get them on handicap because of her breathing. She didn't want to get handicap originally, since she CAN use other seats, but that's just how it had to work out. Unfortunately, my cousin that lives there is most likely not going to be able to come with us, since tickets are like $150 a piece to buy from scalpers. This year it has gotten SO much worse. Something has to be done about it so that Taylor fans get a fair chance. Not everybody can be online right when tickets go on sale and buy the first ones that pop up. And they shouldn't have to! The presale goes the exact same way, except earlier. If there was an actual fan club it would be SO much easier. The code wouldn't go out to everybody; only real fans trying to get tickets! There are other presales that people not in the fan club could use. Aren't they annual pay? Even 20 bucks a year isn't bad comparatively. It's definitely doable. I don't have the money to pay for anything and I would definitely pay for this in place of something else I get. It's completely worth it to me, and to other fans I'm sure. Like already said, meet and greet chances come with a fan club. That's exciting on its own. I think some fan clubs get M&G's on a first come first serve basis, but you might have to buy with some. But even buying them separately, hey, I would do it. But the contests and the chance to win/receive meet and greets make the chances even better for a fan to meet her. I know I've been a fan since her very first album, and I still haven't met her. I've tried everything at the two shows I've been to. That girl means everything to me, and I would give anything to meet her and thank her for what she has done for me. But there just isn't anything I can DO about it, you know?! That's what gets me, too. With Hunter Hayes I know I can buy the M&G package, and I know I can be one of the first 40 people to buy the stick thing and get a M&G with it. With Taylor there is no guarantee of anything, you just have to somehow get lucky and receive M&G's or to get T-Party. A fan club could create something where fans can get meet and greets, and there could be stuff for fans that have never had a chance to meet her, too. That's a big thing for me and a big reason why I want a fan club. Also, to say I'm in the official fan club. That'd be cool to. Plus there are all those other great things that were listed! I hope people actually look into the benefits that a fan club could have instead of just saying it's too expensive, it's not fair, etc. If we can afford those ridiculous ticket prices that most of us are paying, then we can afford a cheap fan club in place of them. :)
    You call me up again just to break me like a promise; so casually cruel in the name of being honest.

I couldn't have said this any better!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

z100.com/c/?26 click the link and help me meet Taylor!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM

taylor, you are going to continue to do well! i have faith in you!

ROCK ON TAY TAY!

can i call you that?

lol! bye!

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:38 PM

how do u become a member?
    Wildfire

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYYAYYAYAYYAYY!!!!

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:58 AM

where can i buy it:)?

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:05 AM

request at my graphic shop
    link in my siggy!!!
    please

sorry its off-topic!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2486983
    by me ^ Request at my graphic shop now :)

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 8:30 PM

well you can make a free email and login
    payton diroll

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 10:40 AM

payton diroll

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Does anybody want tickets to Taylor's show tonight in Orlando?

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 5:45 AM

I have six tickets to Taylor's show in Orlando tonight… Anybody looking for tickets?

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I honestly love this idea, I think it would be great to have a membership website. I love the idea of TC and I think this is a wonderful website. Adding on another site with a fan club membership would be awesome! It would be cool to have a fan club package with like a t-shirt, poster, membership card and a letter or something! I hope they consider this! :)

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 1:48 PM

hi swifty11