Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Merchandise Wish List

Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM

i would love iPOD touch cases. i don't have an iphone yet, but i would love a case

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 2:55 AM

I want the Taylor Swift self-titled Deluxe Target edition...

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 3:13 AM

RED Album Blanket
    RED Chiffon Scarf
    RED Jersey Tee
    Notebooks
    2014 Calendar
    Taylor Lotion
    Squirrel Pyjamas
    Emmaliana

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 6:23 AM

KayleeSwift13 wrote:
    I think that it'd be so cool if the online store brought back a bunch of old merch from other eras and we could get another shot at buying it!!

Gabriella/TanyaxOh/Bananahrr/TanyaxOh

Someone. Finally. Said. It.

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:53 AM

umm, like a kind of address book or diary with Taylor on the front.

and stationary!
    I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Swifties Go One Direction wrote:
    I want Taylor to make her own clothing line called '13th Avenue' - I think it would be so cool!

Theluckyswiftie13

greaserswift

OMS!!! That would be amazing!

RED22

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 4:22 PM

More bracelets/ wristbands.
    I really want more stuff available in the UK as well...

Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Speak Now/Fearless photobook, much like the RED one you can get in the store now..

Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM

The Beautiful Eyes CD back in the Store

Mon, May 19, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Like the hat she wears on the red tour during State Of Grace, like sell signed ones?

"have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?"

Mon, May 19, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I wish I had everything of her D:
    Swiftie Forever, Winnie xx

Follow my twitter, I will follow back! :)

Mon, May 19, 2014 at 5:59 PM

KimberlyAnn13 wrote:
    The Beautiful Eyes CD back in the Store

http://store.taylorswift.com/Beautiful-Eyes-CD.html

I was RED 8/10/13!!!!!

Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:16 AM

behappy_taylorswiftneedsyou wrote:
    Like the hat she wears on the 'RED' Tour during 'State Of Grace', like sell signed ones?

Yes...I was a few rows back from being in the front row so I wasn't really a possible contender for getting Taylor's hat during my concert, and it killed me that I didn't get it. An annoying little girl got it. That's always who she seems to pick to throw it to, so it would be cool if Taylor would sell things like she gives away at her concerts.

Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Its Fearless wrote:
    I wish I had everything of her. D:

So do I.

Wed, May 28, 2014 at 5:10 AM

I would love album blankets for Beautiful Eyes and The Holiday Collection :D Also nail polish!
    I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Wed, May 28, 2014 at 8:10 PM

taylor shoes and hats !

RE: Re: Merchandise Wish List

Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 1:36 AM

LoveSparkleSwift wrote:
    MabelEnchanted wrote:
    I've noticed in the Katy Perry store they have like replicas of some of her clothes and stuff...so I think it would be really cool to have like replicas of Taylor Swift dresses, maybe that she wore on tour, but that would be so cool!

Yes!! And maybe like replicas of some more casual stuff she wears too!

I'd love to have tour-replica's :o Like the sparkly golden dress from Speak Now!

It's not possible to have replicas from the casual clothes she wears, since those are already clothes from other brands and it's forbidden to copy that :p.
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

RE: Re: Merchandise Wish List

Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 6:14 AM

C_Rose_Swiftly wrote:
    LoveSparkleSwift wrote:
    MabelEnchanted wrote:
    I've noticed in the Katy Perry store they have like replicas of some of her clothes and stuff...so I think it would be really cool to have like replicas of Taylor Swift dresses, maybe that she wore on tour, but that would be so cool!

Yes!! And maybe like replicas of some more casual stuff she wears too!

I'd love to have tour-replica's :o Like the sparkly golden dress from Speak Now!

It's not possible to have replicas from the casual clothes she wears, since those are already clothes from other brands and it's forbidden to copy that :p.
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty

Follow me (thanks!): https://twitter.com/CorinneRose73

If I was a woman, I could totally pull off the purple dress from the speak now tour just saying

Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 10:52 AM

^

I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

RE: Merchandise Wish List

Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 7:25 AM

My Blog here explains my ideal Wish List item...
    http://taylorswift.com/users/DwbtZGD7/blogs/5935372

Its a dedicated "Taylor Swift Band Hero game" - with a vast range of song from all 5 albums.
    (Including songs from the 5th upcoming album).