Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Merchandise Wish List

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:33 PM

hmm.. I would say.. A long live lithograph with Taylor and her band...
    -Also a Wonderstruck candle

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:52 PM

i would LOVE a patchwork quilt, that kind of has the same patterns as the hobo bag for wonderstruck :)
    but that scented candle idea is also really good.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I would love to see a Beautiful Eyes blanket like you said, and a Wonderstruck blanket. I always have alot of ideas of merchandise. Something else would be Taylor Swift (Self-Titled Album) drumsticks, like the Fearless and Speak Now ones.

By the way, my wish came true, they must have been listening to me when they put the Self-Titled album blanket in the online store!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I would love a Taylor Swift wonderstruck purse collection with more than 2 bags. Or maybe a wonderstruck Shampoo and Conditioner (with the body wash = amazing shower). Maybe even a braclet for every speak now song so you could wear your favorite songs all the time.
    Love Love Love,
    Peyton_b134

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Peyton_B134 wrote:
    I would love a Taylor Swift wonderstruck purse collection with more than 2 bags. Or maybe a wonderstruck Shampoo and Conditioner (with the body wash = amazing shower). Maybe even a braclet for every speak now song so you could wear your favorite songs all the time.
    Love Love Love,
    Peyton_b134

I would love that! I heard someone say a Wonderstruck deodorant when TC was still up. Shampoo and Conditoner is a good idea too! I would love a purse collection too, but I still need the 2nd bag (the plain purple one).

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Something else I thought of a long time ago, Self-Titled album and Fearless vinyl LPs like the Speak Now one.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:39 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    hmm.. I would say.. A long live lithograph with Taylor and her band...
    -Also a Wonderstruck candle
    I agree with the long live lithograph.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM

i would love to see teddy bears with speak now tour shirts, the long live litho was a GREAT idea, and i would also love to see the wonderstruck shirt in the online store
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

RE: Re: Merchandise Wish List

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:51 AM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Something else I thought of a long time ago, Self-Titled album and Fearless vinyl LPs like the Speak Now one.

YES! I've been wanting the same since the Speak Now vinyl LP came out.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I Love the idea of a Wonderstruck candle and blanket! My daughter wants Taylor Swift (and the agency) trading cards!:)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I've noticed in the Katy Perry store they have like replicas of some of her clothes and stuff...so I think it would be really cool to have like replicas of Taylor Swift dresses, maybe that she wore on tour, but that would be so cool!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM

MabelEnchanted wrote:
    I've noticed in the Katy Perry store they have like replicas of some of her clothes and stuff...so I think it would be really cool to have like replicas of Taylor Swift dresses, maybe that she wore on tour, but that would be so cool!

Yes!! And maybe like replicas of some more casual stuff she wears too!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM

LoveSparkleSwift wrote:
    MabelEnchanted wrote:

Yes!! And maybe like replicas of some more casual stuff she wears too!

that would be cool :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I'd love to see the Wonderstruck Bracelet and T-shirt in the store. And if you are creating ideas Taylor Swift sweatpants, Wonderstuck nail polish that looks like the bottle, and a Taylor bobblehead :))))

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I just wish they would keep in mind that Taylor actually does have male fans. Maybe some clothes that guys could actually wear! Or Wonderstruck for men would be nice! :) Also, I think next Christmas she should design some really obnoxious Christmas sweaters!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:07 PM

i wish i could have the whole store!!!! :D

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I agree with the

1. Wonderstruck Candle
      Beautiful Eyes Blanket
      Wonderstruck bracelet
      Clothing replicas
      Long Live litho with her band
      Trading cards
      & the Wonderstruck shampoo/deodorant/conditioner

Fearlessly,
    -Erika-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Speak Now - 7.16.11

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Swifty13Pens11 wrote:
    I'd love to see the Wonderstruck Bracelet and T-shirt in the store. And if you are creating ideas Taylor Swift sweatpants, Wonderstuck nail polish that looks like the bottle, and a Taylor bobblehead :))))

I would love all of these!!!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Taylor headphones! Like the big ones she always wears around. Not with her on them, but designed by her, like maybe purple with a cool design :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I was also thinking about a speak now sweatshirt...
    -long live litho with her band
    -wonderstruck candle
    -wonderstruck t shirt
    -A wonderstruck travel spray
    -taylor swift room stuff!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.