Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Merchandise That you Own?

Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:52 AM

It'd definitely be my three blankets - I have the Taylor Swift, Speak Now and Red ones!

December 14. The Red Tour.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Favorite Merchandise That you Own?

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:43 AM

My favorite is probably the leather bracelet. I just have the brown one that says "love love love" on it. I got it several years ago, but I never wore it because I never was able to tie it correctly, but then I watched Taylor's video and I wear it a lot because its really cute and comfortable to wear.

Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 9:10 PM

my baby taylor taylor swift guitar

Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 1:15 AM

mcfearless_ wrote:
    It'd definitely be my three blankets - I have the Taylor Swift, Speak Now and Red ones!

And now I also have the Fearless blanket.

Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 5:54 PM

I love my made of starlight and my baby taylor taylor swift guitar

Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 8:24 PM

red blanket and my wanegbt pyjamas
    forever and always

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 1:59 AM

Prolly Wonderstruck. It's like heaven on earth in a 100 ml bottle
    Lovelovelove

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 2:01 AM

Oh and my 2 pairs Taylor Swift Keds. So comfy and functional
    Lovelovelove

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 5:33 PM

My 2 blankets and the signed Speak Now litho :)

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014

Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 5:47 PM

im listening to the red vinyl right now for the first time and im in love with the sound so that. i have the speak now vinyl too but i havent tried it yet

Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 4:22 PM

My bad that has Taylor's very first cover on Rolling Stones magazine. It's awesome x)

^Kaylee

Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Thief In Ripped Up Jeans wrote:
    My bag that has Taylor's very first cover on 'Rolling Stones' magazine. It's awesome. x)

I have it as well, and I love it! I'd love to have a 2nd one (I wish that I did)!

Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 6:47 PM

My favorite merch...is the Taylor Swift (Deluxe Edition)
    -backtodecember13

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Mine was the 'Beautiful Eyes' CD, since it is almost impossible to get it locally here... But I think it's my autographed 'RED' CD now.

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 11:44 AM

the wanegbt pajamas! idk how i forgot to mention them earlier

Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 2:20 PM

The red blanket, My posters, My Taylor stand, and My Tour books!

RED22

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 7:22 PM

I love the tour books!!! I have all three of them and I look at them all the time.

Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 5:11 PM

My blankets!

Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:45 PM

My Red PhotoBook, and of course my signed copy of Red. The blanket is awesome and the red tour book too :)
    Pippa

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 3:34 PM

My tour books, my signed picture, my Taylor Swift deluxe debut album, and my perfumes.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.