Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Merchandise That you Own?

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM

the fearless tour book :D

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM

besides from the cds & dvds . Among my favorite Taylor merchandise I own are My signed/framed speak now litho , The Love Love Love leather bracelet as that was the very first Taylor thing i bought from the online store ,I have more favorites then that but i think this post would turn into a what taylor merch do you own instead of just favorites if i were to list all my faves

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Omg, I own like, half the store. I have a Taylor merch. Problem. I'm not going to list it all, b/c everyone would get bored. lol
    I love the blankets, My 2 autographed CDs, & the bracelets. The first thing I ever bought from the store was a purple Fearless bracelet.
    And my Long Live bracelet is definitely a fave, since it's my favorite song. I wear it all the time, even though it's huge on my tiny wrist.

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I own almost the entire store plus some haha. But my favorite merch is probably the CD's of course, all 3 blankets, the purple Speak Now bracelet, the lithographs, and the tour books!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:18 AM

My favorite piece of merchandise that I own is my signed Speak Now cd :) Other than that the shirts, cds, bracelets, its hard to pick.

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I love it all, especially the blankets!!!!!!!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:53 AM

The blankets are my favorite too :) Well, maybe it would be a tie for me between the blankets and lithos. I love the lithos too :)

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:04 AM

The blankets, they are so beautiful I am always wrapped up in my fearless one :)

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I love the first album blanket and the hello winter sweater!! :) I hope the holiday socks come back! They disappeared and I really wanted to order them!

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I like the Speak Now necklace and the blankets. :)

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Out of the stuff I own I really love my signed Speak Now album and the blankets. I have the speak now blanket and I love the way its slightly sparkly

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:57 PM

GenaGabrielle wrote:
    I love the first album blanket and the hello winter sweater!! :) I hope the holiday socks come back! They disappeared and I really wanted to order them!

I wanted those socks too! They went fast! I hope they get them back.

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I absolutely love the Fearless blanket :) I sleep with it every night.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:36 AM

My Speak Now blanket :D I love it!!!!!!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I guess it's Beautiful Eyes, because it's rare :D
    Ohh nooo, wait, it's my Fearless Autographed cd, FOR SURE!!!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I like my purple speak now rubber bracelet (:

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I REALLY want Beautiful Eyes, it would be one of my favorites, but I don't have one.

I would have to say my favorites are my signed things. I've never met her, but these were bought from her store/at her concert. My Speak Now signed & framed lithograph, my Mean signed & framed lithograph, my Fearless Platinum Edition signed CD, and my 2 Speak Now signed CDs.

I can't really say I love something more than the other, because I love all of my collection and merch equally!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I would say my beautiful eyes CD, my blankets, or my autographed Fearless platinum CD! I love all of my merch..

RE: Favorite Merchandise That you Own?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Speak Now and Fearless signed CD's
    Speak Now signed litho
    Mean signed litho
    Piano Print

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I LOVE my Speak Now blanket and the way it's so sparkly! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.