Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: International Stores

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Yeh the packs were up for a while then taken down. I panicked a bit as I thought they were 'sold out', luckily they're back up.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: International Stores

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 5:01 PM

mcfearless wrote:
    SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    We (Aussie store) just got imported all the Red stuff.. but they left out the Red vinyl! Why?! I know they have it at JB-HI FI but it would be nice to have it all in the one order...

I know right. It's so weird. And the Red CD is $30?!?! Like whaaat.

$30 is crazy.
    AKA "toomuchdramaformyllama" hahaha

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 3:22 PM

I wish we had more stuff in the UK store :( I would love the blankets and jewellery!

RE: Re: International Stores

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 4:27 PM

little RED dress xx wrote:
    In the UK store, don't get me wrong, I'm glad that it's open again and the red merch stuff is there but still the US store had loads more like the beach towels and pillows. Recently there was 13 days of taylor and loads of international swifties missed out on all of thee amazing things to buy x

I think the same! :)
    A.Spark

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 4:43 PM

UK store has been updated with the RED Tour shirts and jersey - no packages like the Aussie store but it's better than nothing haha - also the tour book has been reduced to £10 and the tees seem to be £20

Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Redmidnight13 wrote:
    mcfearless wrote:
    SomeFearlessChick wrote:
    We (Aussie store) just got imported all the Red stuff.. but they left out the Red vinyl! Why?! I know they have it at JB-HI FI but it would be nice to have it all in the one order...

I know right. It's so weird. And the Red CD is $30?!?! Like whaaat.

$30 is crazy.

I completely agree with you, Bridget!

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Aikokazumi wrote:
    hey:) I'm from Switzerland Europe and I buy all my stuff in the US store.,.
    there are a lot of cool things you wont get in other stores (like autographed stuff)
    how I manage this?

I made myself an American address... there are MANY forward companies...

how it works:

youll get an c/o address with your name and the address from the company (ive a USA and a UK address)

you go to taylorswift.com and add this address in your shop account incl the phone number they give you

then order what ever you want (except perfumes... usa can't ship perfume... safety reasons) to this address... mine is in ohio

then you'll get an email when your packet arrived...

you can choose repack or not repack

repack is really cool the make your packet smaller so it's cheaper to ship (this is a free service often)

then they send you the total amount for shipping and tax...
    and you can pay it with pay pal or credit card

1 week later its in Europe without problems...

I bought this signed peter max poster for 350$ and paied with shipping (big pack) and tax abou 120$... that's absolutely ok I had it after 3 days express:D

so have fun hope this helped you...

oh... I forgot they cant merch different packs together...

what company do you use i think i might want to try this
    why would I try to be anybody other than me

http://i1304.photobuck[/signature]

Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:22 AM

The UK Store has very cheap merch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Red CD= $30! like what! I CAN GO TO KMART AND GET IT FOR $15-20!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 11:43 PM

ShineTheWayYouDo wrote:

I've seen it in jb hi-fi (regular version) for like $10
    $30 is ridiculous.

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 11:48 PM

ShineTheWayYouDo wrote:

I know..

Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 1:05 AM

Redmidnight13 wrote:
    ShineTheWayYouDo wrote:

I've seen it in jb hi-fi (regular version) for like $10
    $30 is ridiculous.

I know right - it's such a high price in the store and it'd be $30 plus whatever the cost for shipping! So stupid.

Wed, May 21, 2014 at 11:35 PM

So, where we can buy taylor merchandise :(
    #YudiSwifties

Thu, May 22, 2014 at 5:05 AM

I'm not sure about any other stores, but the UK store is down! I understand that the 'Lucky 13 Incident' is to do with the American Store, so it probably wouldn't affect the UK Store! I'm just curious as to why it has happened!

Thu, May 22, 2014 at 8:18 AM

Never got anything from the UK store
    Taylor Swift

Picture

Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 2:50 AM

LiamC1234 wrote:
    UK store has been updated with the RED Tour shirts and jersey - no packages like the Aussie store but it's better than nothing haha - also the tour book has been reduced to £10 and the tees seem to be £20

Omg where can you get red tour t-shirts in the UK?? I can't find anything at all. All I can find is albums and DVD's but that's it.

Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 2:51 AM

TheArmourFalls wrote:

Where?

Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:57 AM

This "End Of Red Tour Sale" is not in the UK store

I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:57 AM

LongLiveTheMagic13 wrote:
    TheArmourFalls wrote:

Where?

Official UK Store

I burned RED on 2/2/14
    I spoke now on 22/3/11

Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I think i'm not so bothered by the fact it takes longer to get the merch in the international stores, its that we never get any of the sales! I had an idea to do something with a tour shirt, but in the canadian store they are almost 40 bucks while the US was getting a sale to buy them for like 10

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.