Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: International Stores

Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 3:26 AM

I'd really love to order the red photo book but I can't :(

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 6:14 PM

They've updated the UK store with the platinum blanket! I just ordered one, so happy :)

Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:57 PM

I wish there was an indian online shopping website for taylor swift merch. Like, you don't get anything except the perfume.... and I wanna cry.... cuz my dad went to US but my mom said that I could only get one perfume pencil.. that's it

Tue, May 19, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Would love the RED Photo book, is anyone willing to trade or sell one ?. Why does the US store have everything
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise, So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

Fri, May 29, 2015 at 3:23 AM

still need international shipping
    being russian swiftie is hard

Fri, May 29, 2015 at 4:25 AM

I really wish the Canadian store would get some of the 1989 tour merch...

Thank you to the fabulous Bea for my siggie :)

Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 1:06 AM

no i'm not sure

Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 5:47 AM

I cant bear to look at the US store any more there is loads I would love to buy and cant. Whilst the UK store has loads of stuff no where near as much as the US one

http://taylorfansuk1989tour.me

Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 9:24 AM

no,, but I also want to know some..

Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 12:24 PM

is there anyone outside of the US who knows where i can buy official TS merch? i know about the ts store UK that ships internationally. But are there any other sites I can order from??? It's so depressing seeing all these awesome things and i can't even buy it!! :'(

Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 10:38 AM

Taylor_Swift_South_Africa wrote:
    is there anyone outside of the US who knows where i can buy official TS merch? i know about the ts store UK that ships internationally. But are there any other sites I can order from??? It's so depressing seeing all these awesome things and i can't even buy it!! :'(

Only the UK site.
    But you can find a lot of things in Ebay and Amazon (sometimes second handed) with international shipping, I got a lot of my things from ebay, it is sometimes cheaper.

Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 4:52 AM

Is this store only for the U.S.?
    Gosh I want the mrchandices so badly!!

Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 6:53 AM

Is there LP versions (Record) of Each Album, if so How do you get my hands on the LP version I'm an Internat Swiftie from Aus
    Doug Rosevear
    AKA Scoobydug
    The rumors are terrible and cruel But, honey, most of them are true I SURVIVED THE 1989 TOUR Melbourne Australia Dec 11th 2015

Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 9:56 AM

Doug Rosevear wrote:
    Is there LP versions (Record) of Each Album, if so How do you get my hands on the LP version I'm an Internat Swiftie from Aus

Yes there are LP's for all of Taylors albums.....well except for Beautiful Eyes As far as getting them in Australia that may be a bit harder, I'm not sure if they are in your online store. I remember the Aussie store being down as well.....so I'm not sure if that's fixed. EDIT Your store is fixed....but I don't see music at all Which is weird.... Maybe eBay would be better for you?

I burned RED 8/10/13!
    I partied like it's 1989 7/18/15!

RE: International Stores

Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 9:06 PM

Doug - you can get 1989 from JB Hi FI - most stores now have a record section and you and seem to stock it. I've seen some targets stocking the 1989 album record too, but it's not as common. You can also buy online from JB HI Fi but will need a credit card.

JB HI Fi used to stock records for speak now and RED, but they are no longer stocking them.

EBay or Amazon will be your friends here. I would go with Amazon for several reasons:

1) they have a return policy

2) they pack their records very well

I've had a few records shipped by EBay sellers and they haven't been packed no where near as good as Amazon does.

One of the issues with getting records from Amazon (and the same effect will be an issue with EBay sellers too imho) is damage to the records, usually warping. shipping boxes are usually placed in spots in the cargo bay of planes, and if there's heat, it'll warp the records.

The only reputable online record seller I can think of is vinyleye.com.au but they do not stock any Taylor Swift.

I got my Speak Now and RED (both pre-ordered) from Amazon, 1989 from JB Hi Fi and the debut and Fearless albums were pre-ordered from BMR's shop).

here's a list of Taylor Swift records on EBay, sorted by distance first:

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/Records/176985/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=taylor+swift&_sop=7

This seller is selling all 5 albums in a single lot:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Taylor-Swift-Taylor-Swift-Fearless-Red-Speak-Now-1989-5-x-vinyl-LPs-NEW-/231959767983?hash=item3601e12baf:g:LXMAAOSwZ1BXe8LY

but he's a bit expensive @ $280. I don't think you're going to pick up any of her records for under $40 apiece though to be honest, at least off EBay.

I'll add that the pressings on Speak Now, RED and 1989 aren't that great, fearless platinum and debut are a fair bit better pressing wise. All of her LPs unfortunately are mastered sub standard and compression is an issue with them, as it is with her CDs.

I hope this helps.
    The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 9:15 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Doug Rosevear wrote:

Yes there are LP's for all of Taylors albums.....well except for Beautiful Eyes As far as getting them in Australia that may be a bit harder, I'm not sure if they are in your online store. I remember the Aussie store being down as well.....so I'm not sure if that's fixed. EDIT Your store is fixed....but I don't see music at all Which is weird.... Maybe eBay would be better for you?

I burned RED 8/10/13!

Dan, the store is back up again, but it has a crappy selection of 11 items, all clothing. TERRIBLE. The Aussie store has become worse and worse over the years and with the US store refusing to ship to overseas customers for BS reasons, and refusing to ship to proxy US postal services too (or now, I believe accept a non US credit card), it's shocking.

Either Taylor's management is deaf, dumb, or doesn't care, or D) all of the above. Fans shouldn't be treated differently by the region they live in. Taylor has to be One of the worst offender's for regionalisation of merchandise, with US fans getting a far better selection than other regions. Although I've just re-checked another fave artist of mine, Bruce Springsteen, and he's now sadly doing the same thing, with Aussies getting a very raw deal compared to US/UK/Euro...

There is absolutely no sane reason to limit merch availability based on your region. Everyone should have access to the same merch.

I mean the Aussie store was down for at least several weeks, either they mustn't sell a lot of merch, or they make so much money that they don't care. Could you imagine the US store being down for several weeks? I'm sorry, but taking several weeks to fix such an issue is absolutely terrible.

The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.

Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 5:50 PM

Dave Pastern wrote:

Dan, the store is back up again, but it has a crappy selection of 11 items, all clothing. TERRIBLE. The Aussie store has become worse and worse over the years and with the US store refusing to ship to overseas customers for BS reasons, and refusing to ship to proxy US postal services too (or now, I believe accept a non US credit card), it's shocking.

Either Taylor's management is deaf, dumb, or doesn't care, or D) all of the above. Fans shouldn't be treated differently by the region they live in. Taylor has to be One of the worst offender's for regionalisation of merchandise, with US fans getting a far better selection than other regions. Although I've just re-checked another fave artist of mine, Bruce Springsteen, and he's now sadly doing the same thing, with Aussies getting a very raw deal compared to US/UK/Euro...

There is absolutely no sane reason to limit merch availability based on your region. Everyone should have access to the same merch.

I mean the Aussie store was down for at least several weeks, either they mustn't sell a lot of merch, or they make so much money that they don't care. Could you imagine the US store being down for several weeks? I'm sorry, but taking several weeks to fix such an issue is absolutely terrible.

Yes I see that now.....I was checking it out last night. I didn't notice there's only 11 items though.......that's really sad tbh By comparison our store has 210 items available, which is what the Aussie store should have! You are correct that you need a US based credit card to make an order (it's the ONLY way to pay since the Amazon store went away) I wish we could go back to the Speak Now era when the US store shipped internationally And no I can't see the US store being down for a few days.....much less weeks That's just ridiculous Dave

I burned RED 8/10/13!

RE: International Stores

Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 6:59 PM

And this is why I'm supporting Taylor less and less. She's changed, and not for the good. I still love her music, but I just can't support her like I did in the Speak Now era. Sorry, not sorry. I don't belong to the "Taylor can't do no wrong" fan movement I'm afraid.

Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 3:32 PM

If anyone is still searching for the red book I have one and I am willing to part with it please message me if interested

Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 8:57 PM

The Australian online Taylor Swift store is very limited. The Canadian, UK and USA stores have a lot more variety.
    Is there any chance that the Australian store could get more merchandise?
    Or could the Canadian, UK or USA stores offer shipping to to Australia and other counties?
    A lot of fans would pay the extra shipping cost to be able to purchase merchandise that is currently not available to Australia and other counties around the world.

Em-Syd-Swiftie