Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: International Stores

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

TaylorSwiftSuperFan wrote:
    Does anyone know when the International stores are coming back? All the new stuff in the online store looks awesome but international shipping has been gone for the last few months :(

exactly what im wanting to know

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 7:48 AM

Nit4sz wrote:
    Does anyone know when the International stores are coming back? All the new stuff in the online store looks awesome but international shipping has been gone for the last few months :(

i expected it to reopen with the reopening of TC so i am guessing it will be really soon. i am rather suprised/upset that the international stores were shut over Christmas

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Emma wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:

i expected it to reopen with the reopening of TC so i am guessing it will be really soon. i am rather suprised/upset that the international stores were shut over Christmas

Totally off topic but, i remember you Emma! You had the same avatar on the old TC right? :)
    Back onto subject - I desperately want the UK store back... i check store.taylorswift.co.uk but it always says 'Sight Closed Temporarily' :'(

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Emma wrote:
    Nit4sz wrote:

yeah,i was too! i bet they missed out on loads of sales. I didn't get many Taylor stuff for christmas since they was no UK store and the shipping prices are just a joke in the normal store. I think this is the case with other UK swifties?

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Really hope they are returning soon!!
    So many good things available to buy, but we can't :(
    I thought the stores would of opened at the same time as the new TC

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:
    Really hope they are returning soon!!
    So many good things available to buy, but we can't :(
    I thought the stores would of opened at the same time as the new TC

well TC isn't really open yet. Not many people have the link and its not really officially open sooo... when you said you thought the stores would open the same time as TC,they might be coming sooner than you think. ;)

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM

i would give so much to get one of the blankets, but nooooooo, no international shipping.
    i want it back :(

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I SOOO want them to get back. We can't order anything from the American stores, do we? That's so stupid I hope they'll be back soon!!!!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM

i hope they'll be back with cheaper shipping.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Don't know whether you know about this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=A2XOZBMIMNGNO0
    It's basically the Official Taylor Swift store but on amazon.
    It hasn't got everything but it's better than nothing right? :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:33 PM

MabelEnchanted wrote:
    Don't know whether you know about this http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=A2XOZBMIMNGNO0

thanks for that link!
    but now its got me worried (stupid reason.. loool)
    it says international store in the name... and the tay store is now linked with amazon sooo.. do you think thats the only things they are going to sell when the UK store comes? i worry about everything i know but its point. ;)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM

MabelEnchanted wrote:

OMS!!! When did this appear?? Aaah!!!! Hopefully they'll add some more stuff soon :D Thank you!!!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:40 PM

SkiingSwiftie wrote:
    MabelEnchanted wrote:

thanks for that link!
    it says international store in the name... and the tay store is now linked with amazon sooo.. do you think thats the only things they are going to sell when the UK store comes? i worry about everything i know but its point. ;)

Very true but they could possibly only have that because it's like a 'stand-in' while they might be working out the stuff for the website. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll make it fair and we'll have some cool things also one day :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Btw, I've known about that amazon link for a while but have only managed to tell people on Twitter because of no TC. Sorry :/

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:43 PM

MabelEnchanted wrote:
    SkiingSwiftie wrote:
    MabelEnchanted wrote:

yeah,hopefully! :)

thanks for that link!

Very true but they could possibly only have that because it's like a 'stand-in' while they might be working out the stuff for the website. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll make it fair and we'll have some cool things also one day :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:44 PM

MabelEnchanted wrote:
    SkiingSwiftie wrote:
    MabelEnchanted wrote:

yeah,hopefully! :)

thanks for that link!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM

@MabelEnchanted ugh tc is being stupid..
    but i was meant to say: yeah,hopefully :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:27 AM

i really miss the uk store! there's is not much stuff on the amazon store but im still glad that it is there! :) :) :) :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:07 AM

MabelEnchanted wrote:

Thank you so much for that!! Omg..

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:13 AM

i emailed taylor connect quite a while back, and they said that it's something that they're definately working on it and will try and get it done asap, it just takes a lot of organising at time!