1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Diet coke cans?

Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Do they actually exist? Ive been looking for them for a month now, here in Florida. Ive been checking almost every store in Polk County. Friends near Tampa have reported not finding any, and a friend in Miami hasnt been able to find them.

Whats the deal?
http://douglassmithphotography.weebly.com/index.html

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Diet coke cans?

Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Yes, they exist. I found some at my local grocery store and bought myself a pack. I know others have said they've seen them at Walmart as wel (I personally haven't)l. I think the stores are still slowly getting them in.
    06.14.11 // 03.13.13 // 09.07.13 // 09.08.13

RE: Diet coke cans?

Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Yes they do exist I've found them before and a lot of people have them

Credit to taylorswiftfan001

Credit to rosie^^

ForeverAlwaysASwif

Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Yep they exist now of course not all stores might not have them yet like certain grocery stores for example. I have 2 different grocery stores Krogers ( which carries them) and I have another store that doesn't carry them but diet coke specifically tweeted Krogers, Walgreens was going them and other stores like Target etc etc would be carrying them in November so perhaps that is why you cannot find them because it isn't november yet. I hope that helps:-)

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Yeah, I can't find them anywhere near me, either....

A big thank you to 13Wonderstruck for making this AWESOME card! ^

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I found them today, finally! They had them at a local walgreens. Just got them in today.

So I got my 6 pack :)

http://www.douglassmithphotography.net

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:16 PM

i wish i could have the cans but unfortunally argentina won't get them =( so so so sadddddd

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I FOUND SOME LAST FRIDAY!! It was at Fred Meyer, and I should've bought them. Tomorrow (if I go there) I will!!!

Theluckyswiftie13

greaserswift

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I just found some at king soopers by the sodas! :)

TaylorSwiftFan001,Jade,Ansley

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM

MY FRIEND GAVE ME SOME THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL
    ~come morning light~

Haileys graphics shop

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 7:47 PM

anyone found them in Canada? I've looked everywhere.

Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Has anyone found these around Pittsburgh? I've been looking everywhere but have had no luck.

Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I want to have one !!!!!!!!

RE: Re: Diet coke cans?

Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM

BaileyLovesSwift wrote:
    anyone found them in Canada? I've looked everywhere.

It's not in Canada

Credit to taylorswiftfan001

Credit to rosie^^

ForeverAlwaysASwif

Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 6:21 PM

It's at Walgreens in Illinois, confirmed purchase two weeks ago.

RE: Diet coke cans?

Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Yes, they are real! I bought myself a 6-pack for $2.99 yesterday at Walgreens after looking through every other store. I've heard they are at Walmart but didn't see them there myself. They're pretty amazing!! They have a Taylor quote on every one. You should have seen us fangirling when we found the picture of Taylor and her guitar above the Diet Coke. Got some strange looks...