Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Duck Tape

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Who thinks Taylor Swift should get her own duck tape? I don't know what would be on it but I want to start this petition. If you want you own Taylor duct tape comment here and I'll sign your name and email it to Duck Brand when you're done! Tell other Swifties who don't see this right away to message me too!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Duck Tape

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Duct tape? It seems a little obscure for a celeb to have a duct tape line.

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:50 AM

I think she could have cool designs on them but it seems a little odd for her to have a "line". But she would have nice designs similar to the Wonderstruck packaging and I'd love to make things with that!

Avi:Me ; Sig:Issy

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Yeah!
    That would be cool!
    Maybe little pics of Meredith or Wonderstruck or maybe it could have 13s all over it!!!!

R.I.P Jenna Cole,We will all miss you very much :[
    :[

Made by Reshmi4Beiber

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I like that idea! I don't think that she should have her own line but maybe she could just have one or two duck tape designs.

^Me

^KIKI

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM

That would be cool like 13's or TS or RED or Meredith Or speaknow okay I can think of millions
    Havpeace13

Topaz

My Avatar was made by taylor swift1234

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Sure Why Not!!! :) She's On Everything Else!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

MADE BY: TanyaxOh

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Duct tape? It seems a little obscure for a celeb to have a duct tape line.

well how about just a a couple rolls?

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Signed :)

all by me :)

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM

That would be really cool!

Here's some ideas for designs I came up with:

Obviously, the designs would repeat!

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I would love that haha! Justin Bieber has Duck Tape, so why not Tay? :D

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:34 PM

13flaminluvswiftie13 wrote:
    This one is especially epic as the duck tape IS taping stuff back together :P

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Signed!!! I'd make a lot of duct tape wallets with this!!
    read my fanfiction, Hitching a Ride, here: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2537043/?h=l&r=24420083#post_24420083

Read my novel- http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2564273/?h=l&r=24753363#post_24753363

[url=http://i48.tinypic.com/rqyxcz.gi]http://i48.tinypic.com/rqyxcz.gi[/url][/signature]

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:42 PM

This could be a design!
    read my fanfiction, Hitching a Ride, here: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2537043/?h=l&r=24420083#post_24420083

Read my novel- http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2564273/?h=l&r=24753363#post_24753363

[url=http://i48.tinypic.com/rqyxcz.gi]http://i48.tinypic.com/rqyxcz.gi[/url][/signature]

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Love it!

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:46 PM

SiGnEd!!!!!!!!!
    =) Hiyo!!!!! =)

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I Like This!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

MADE BY: TanyaxOh

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Thank you guys! Keep posting and messaging me!

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:56 PM

RedSwiftie4Life wrote:
    That would be cool like 13's or TS or RED or Meredith Or speaknow okay I can think of millions
    Havpeace13

Topaz

My Avatar was made by taylor swift1234

aggree!!!
    Just Keep Dancing! - L.W.

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I love the idea... But it's Duct Tape.... Ohmigosh, I need to stop doing that! :P

Ana | Me | Primafacie | Avi: AutumnLeavesF

RE: Duck Tape

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Like this design?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.