1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

uk store sucks

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 3:49 PM

i want more stuff like what the us store has! i want more things taylor! but no! :(
Yasmin...

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: uk store sucks

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I Know! It's so unfair! I think we might be getting more merch soon though, because we had that big sale and I think they did that to make room for more :D

RE: uk store sucks

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:27 PM

we better im sick of looking at the same things! :L
    Yasmin...

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:01 PM

The same goes for the Aussie store - we've had the same things for ages, with the rare and very brief re-stock of an item. Like a couple months back we got the debut blanket back but not it's sold out again.
    I guess all us international fans have to do now is wait :\
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Tell me about it! Lucky I have an Aunt who lives in the US so I ask her to buy stuff for me! But we really need our stores updated :/

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Lucky you!
    And yeah, we certainly do need our stores updated!
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:54 AM

I'm guessing the UK store is the same as the AUS one. I just wish we could look at the US store so we can start planning what to get when they EVENTUALLY update our stores. I doubt we get all the same things as the US though. Lucky bastards!
    Just go to my profile....

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Urgh

Thanks so much! ^

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM

All Uk stores have to do with Taylor is

Cds
    Wonderstruk perfume(Not enchanted)
    And just one old poster of her in some magazines

and thats it

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Yasmin_TS wrote:
    i want more stuff like what the us store has! i want more things taylor! but no! :(
    Yasmin...

I know right!

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:46 AM

This is what the Aussie store has....

- Red Speak Now Tour Tee.
    - Brown Speak Now Tour Tee.
    - Speak Now Necklace.
    - Black Forest Tee.
    - Speak Now Winter Gloves.
    - Blue Speak Now Tour Tee.
    - Green Speak Now Tour Tee.
    - Bottlecap Necklace.
    - Signed Speak Now World Tour Live CD/DVD.
    - Speak Now Winter Hat.
    - Speak Now Winter Scarf.
    - Red Dress Poster.
    - Fearless Keychain.
    - Limited Edition Fearless Headband (2 left!)
    - Gray Logo Hoodie (Wish there were bigger sizes!)
    - Skyline Tour Tee.
    - Mean Lithograph.
    - Speak Now Tour Book.
    - Long Live Rubber Bracelet.
    - Speak Now Lapel Pin Set.
    - Speak Now Purple Rubber Bracelet.
    - Mine Lithograph.
    - White Long Sleeve Tour Tee.
    - Back To December Lithograph.
    - Birdcages Lithograph.
    - Speak Now Memorabilia Package.
    - Speak Now Red Rubber Bracelet.
    - Story Of Us Lithograph.
    - Sticker Sheet.
    - Speak Now Backpack.
    - Speak Now 8x10 Photo.
    - Light Stick.
    - Love Love Love Leather Bracelet.
    - Speak Now Vinyl.
    - Silver Bows Headband.
    - Phone Sock.
    - Fearless Lanyard + Laminate.
    - Gold Dress 8x10 Photo.
    - Purple, Blue, White, Red, Pink, Navy Blue & Black Leather Bracelet(s).

And we probably have 10 or so items more than the UK store.
    Yes. I am that bored that I went through the store and listed every item on there hahaha.
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:51 AM

And this is what's in the UK store....

- Speak Now Necklace.
    - Summer Chair Lithograph.
    - Speak Now Lapel Pin Set.
    - Back To December Lithograph.
    - Mine Lithograph.
    - Red Dress Poster.
    - Red Speak Now Tour Tee.
    - Black Forest Tour Tee.
    - Brown Speak Now Tour Tee.
    - Skyline Tour Tee.
    - White Dress Poster.
    - Story of Us Lithograph.
    - Blue Speak Now Tour Tee.
    - Speak Now 8x10 Photo.
    - Light Stick.
    - Green Speak Now Tour Tee.
    - Speak Now Winter Gloves.
    - Speak Now Winter Scarf.
    - Speak Now Winter Hat.
    - White & Purple Striped Tee (wish it was in the Aussie store!!)
    - Speak Now Song Book.
    - Taylor Swift Song Book.
    - Chandelier Gift Back.
    - Black & Purple Face Tee.
    - Speak Now Drawstring Bag.
    - Black Lyrics Tee.
    - Green Bow Headband.
    - Fearless Peter Max Poster.
    - Speak Now Peter Max Poster.
    - Purple Mine Tee.
    - Speak Now Laptop Skin (wish it was in the Aussie store!)
    - Limited Edition Fearless Headband (Only four are left!!)

Yes. I repeat. I was bored enough to go and make lists of each store's items... hahaha
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:57 AM

The UK store has:

-Speak Now song book
    -Taylor Swift(self titled) song book
    -Red Speak Now Tour Tee
    -Black Forest Tee
    -Brown Speak Now Tee
    -Black Skyline Speak Now Tee
    -Blue Speak Now Tee
    -Green Speak Now Tee
    -White&purple striped Tee
    -Black&purple face Tee
    -Purple mine Tee
    -Black lyrics Tee
    -Speak now backpack
    -Green bow headband
    -Fearless headband(4 left!)
    -Speak Now Hat, Scarf&Gloves
    -Speak Now Necklace
    -Speak Now Pin Set
    -Lightsticks
    -Speak Now Laptop Skin
    -Summer Chair Lithograph
    -Back to December Lithograph
    -Mine Lithograph
    -Story of us Lithograph
    -Speak Now Photo
    -Red Dress Poster
    -White Dress Poster
    -Chandelier Gift Bag

I guess if you put it like that, it seems alot but compared the the US store it's nothing! Let me tell you now they're the lucky ones haha :D But I'm glad for those swifties! Even though it looks alot, just without the tee shirts and Lithographs there is only 11 items so yeah. But they have a sale on to get rid off the Speak Now merch, so hopefully the UK store will come back burning RED

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Go on Amazon.com and look for the official Taylor Swift Store so you can look at everything the Us have.

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM

13SparksFly wrote:
    Go on Amazon.com and look for the official Taylor Swift Store so you can look at everything the Us have.

That's a bad idea haha - I do that all the time, and it just makes me want stuff more haha :P
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Even though I live in the U.S I still think they should add more to the International Stores
    ---

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I KNOW MORE MERCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

made by moi!

[IMG

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I say,more stuff in the international stores!

signatures made by TanyaxOh

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Can we contact someone about this??

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM

I ope we can cos i want to buy something! But i dont want whats in the store now :L
    Yasmin...