Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Merchandise

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Hi Swifties!!
In this forum you can write about all the Taylor Merchandise you have and post pics of it and if you dont have any then you can write down your wish list!
Have fun!

WONDERSTRUCK!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Merchandise

Fri, May 10, 2013 at 5:43 AM

^how cool!

^by me! Click above to visit my graphic shop.

Sat, May 11, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Awesome stuff everyone ;) My two Taylor books arrived as well as a Light Stick, but it doesn't work! I need to put in new batteries. For now, I'm saving up for some stuff (I have a LOOOOOOOONG list) but I'm also going to put aside 3-5 pounds every month, just incase RED tour comes to the UK or we get RED merch.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9700000/Breathe-taylor-swift-9797171-1280-720.jpg

Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM

She's releasing a new perfume!

Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

IM SELLING MY WONDERSTRUCK COIN PURSE MSG FOR DETAILS

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Look at what I just bought!

^By Elsa
    Safe & Sound...

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 3:36 AM

It smells enchanting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have Wonderstruck and the body lotion.....all is perf. especially when I'll be getting my Taylor Bird Earrings! Reminder: post a pic! lol.

^By Elsa
    Safe & Sound...

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 3:38 AM

When my Wonderstruck finishes I'll be getting peony or maybe poppy flavor....cause I like backup :)

^By Elsa
    Safe & Sound...

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 3:40 AM

.....and soon enough I'll be getting a bracelet too because when Wonderstruck will get over I'll be making one & with the other bottle I'll make one for my cat, Susie... :) :)

I'm just soo excited!

^By Elsa
    Safe & Sound...

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 3:46 AM

If anyone wants to see pictures of my merch collection, here it is! http://taylorswift.com/users/dbselwood/blogs/5440602 :3

Made by Me!

Twitter: stillbesimple13
    Instagram: danicabee13

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 3:49 AM

Albums! I don't have that much!

But I'm going to get Taylor when it comes out in the UK!

Made by Little Birdy Designs!

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:16 AM

I wish I had some swift merch tooo

^Thank you Lucy for both the graphics!

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:41 AM

This is all my Taylor merchandise. I've actually not got all those CDs now, I've traded some for other merch and have had to sell some. I've also got the Elnderstruck enchanted jewellery box gift set and the two bags given here in the UK :)

Fearlessly Speaking Now ;)

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:46 AM

StaySwift wrote:
    Hey! I have a question for anyone that has a taylor swift fashion top...do they run big, small, or the size they say they are?

I have the silhouette tee and it fits me perfectly. I got a large and I fit into a large or small depending on the sizing. I think that it may fit a little small.

Both by the amazing bythewindow!

Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I really want them to make a RED leather bracelet, just like the Love Love Love, Fearless, and Speak Now ones. I have the Speak Now in purple (which doesn't match anything I own :( ) but I'd love a RED one :)

~ Fearless_14

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM

bump

All graphics by me

Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:15 AM

All graphics by me :)

Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:37 AM

I have a bird necklace....Taylor wore it at the Oprah show

Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:39 AM

lucywhites wrote:

I have the Red cup, hand bands (two red ones), the white and black shirt, red bag, iPod cover and I also have the red blanket

Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:01 AM

^That is soo much! You're soo lucky!

Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 11:23 AM

AbsolutelyTAYriffic wrote:
    This is all my Taylor merchandise. I've actually not got all those CDs now, I've traded some for other merch and have had to sell some. I've also got the Elnderstruck enchanted jewellery box gift set and the two bags given here in the UK :)

Wow, it's great!

Love love love, Gnome Swiftie

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.