Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Questions about the Online Store

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Ok,so I want to buy a blanket (the LE Platinum Edition blanket,to be exact) but I need to know info on really any of the blankets,but if you have that one then specifically that:

-how thick is it?
-is it worth the money? ($50 + s and h)
-is is soft?
-what`s the overall quality?
-if you were to rate it on a scale of 1-13,how would you?

Sorry to sound like a...uh,business woman?!? You know what I mean

Oh,and is the Taylor Swift Albums Note Cube STICKY NOTES????

Thaks for your help!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Questions about the Online Store

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I do not have that blanket but have 4 others. The speak now one is very nice and well worth getting as our all of them The quality is excellent. I would rate the blankets a 12 Yes I believe the note cube notes are sticky
    Swiftie Forever!!

Re: Questions about the Online Store

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I've never bought one but am also looking into it

- credit LongLiveTay13

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Hope yo get it soon!

Thanks ^

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:35 AM

I have the Speak Now blanket and it is 13/13 for me!

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Yeah, this is good to know! I was thinking about getting blankets!

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar![/signature]

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I don't have that one exactly, but I have the Speak Now album blanket and its wonderful. It's very warm and it's bigger then what I had imagined. You'll love it and I think it would be the worth the price.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, it's not going to get better. It's not." - Dr Seuss; The Lorax.

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Yes the blankets are worth the money............there so warm and soft Here's a pic of my Platinum blanket

And yes the note cubes are sticky........like post-it notes How bout a pic

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I don't have the Platinum blanket - but I do have the Red, debut and Speak Now blankets - and I think they're all amazing. And totally worth the money. They're all some of my favourite items of Taylor merch!
    They're all so soft and so warm! (Except the Speak Now is a bit scratchy at first because of the sparkles woven into it) but the quality of them all are really amazing. I rate them a 13!

And I can't comment on the note cube, because I don't have it 3:
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.