Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Torturing myself :(

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Since the majority of the Speak Now merch is on sale and I didn't get to go to the SNWT, I am undoubtedly torturing myself with the merch right now. I don't have any money and my parents won't buy anything for me... I'm just sitting here, making myself all depressed because I want stuff. Is this unhealthy? :(

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Torturing myself :(

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Same for me :(

I made those!

Re: Torturing myself :(

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM

HappyFreeConfused wrote:
    Same for me :(

I made those!

I am literally becoming overwhelmingly upset right now. :(

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I wouldn't say unhealthy, I get upset from things like that a lot but remember that you can always get the merchandise later on eBay and merchandise doesn't determine how big of a Swiftie you are
    ---

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I always do that with Taylor merch :(

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    I wouldn't say unhealthy, I get upset from things like that a lot but remember that you can always get the merchandise later on eBay and merchandise doesn't determine how big of a Swiftie you are
    ---

If I ever end up having money at any point in my lifetime, hopefully. :/
    And that's true..

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I wouldn't say it's unhealthy. But, it's definitely not a good thing to make yourself so upset. It probably doesn't help to hear people say that it's just stuff and you can save your money and buy it later when it's something you want so much. I know I can get upset about wanting things like concert tickets, and hearing that kind of stuff usually doesn't help me. I hope you feel better soon.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Well im bummed cause ill never get to see taylor cause she never comes to my state

^Guppy1313^

backtoafirstglance

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I wouldn't say it's unhealthy, though I wouldn't say it's a good thing, either. Just try not to think about it, or shoot, make your own Swiftie merch! I know it's not the same, but making your own T-Shirts or bracelets, whatever the case may be, shows some real spirit!
    "Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it, I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it..."

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Fearless_14 wrote:
    I wouldn't say it's unhealthy, though I wouldn't say it's a good thing, either. Just try not to think about it, or shoot, make your own Swiftie merch! I know it's not the same, but making your own T-Shirts or bracelets, whatever the case may be, shows some real spirit!
    "Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it, I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it..."

Yeah! One day ;)

Thanks ^

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:13 AM

what you could try doing is if you have a birthday/ holiday coming up where you get presents you could ask for something like an amazon gift card and you could use it to buy tay merchandise :) thats what I did because my parents don't like to get me very much stuff either, and I hope you feel happier soon!

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:19 AM

I do that all the time

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I do it with the American store, which in a way is worse, as even if I had the money I have no way of getting it without travelling to America, which kind of sucks. Alot. I hope you can get stuff at some point soon! And trust me, I know it's annoying but it is very possible to get stuff on eBay, I only started collecting merchandise last april and with so little available in the UK it was hard, and so much cool stuff wasn't being sold. But from eBay (to name a couple) I got a Fearless Shirt, Lovelovelove Bracelet, 3D tour book, Release week book and US Weekly bookazine, that's in the UK where there's barely anything, so when you have the money there will be plenty of opportunity to get stuff! xxxx

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    I do it with the American store, which in a way is worse, as even if I had the money I have no way of getting it without travelling to America, which kind of sucks. Alot. I hope you can get stuff at some point soon! And trust me, I know it's annoying but it is very possible to get stuff on eBay, I only started collecting merchandise last april and with so little available in the UK it was hard, and so much cool stuff wasn't being sold. But from eBay (to name a couple) I got a Fearless Shirt, Lovelovelove Bracelet, 3D tour book, Release week book and US Weekly bookazine, that's in the UK where there's barely anything, so when you have the money there will be plenty of opportunity to get stuff! xxxx

I might try there

Thanks ^

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Oh, and I also bought the Hobo Bag from eBay, my most recent (and current favourite item!), it's worth a look, but wait until the great stuff comes along!

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM

It will be on sale for a little while more, besides - you can always get it for even cheaper on eBay! :)

Graphics made by me :)

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM

You're not the only one! I didn't go to the tour either and i want but don't have the merch. If you really desperately want it, you could save up :) xx

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I know what you mean. I'm in the UK and somehow I managed to get onto the US site because I stopped it redirecting or something. But anyways I looked at all the US taylor merch and.... I've felt to overwhelmingly depressed. But I'm gonna see if I can order stuff from it or not. :(
    I don't think there's a Walgreens in the UK. :(

~stay strong~

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I do that often with clothes.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.