1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Taylor Tour Shirt Design!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:27 PM

This is the shirt I designed for the Concert on May 8th!
I may tweak it here and there before the concert but nevertheless here's what I have so far for it. :)

sorry for the tags, people like to steal my work. :(
I will be RED on May 8th!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Taylor Tour Shirt Design!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 3:20 PM

THAT IS SO COOL

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Thanks soo much everyone!!!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Fearlessly_Red13 wrote:
    How did you make the shirt?!

I made it in photoshop!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I really like this! I would totally buy this! It's a really good design!

^^ Made by moi

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Very cool!!!!!

-E- xxx

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Thank You!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM

that shirt is awesome!

I LOVE SELENA!!!!!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 8:55 AM

cool i love it!
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Those are so cool! :-)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Love this design

1,TanyaxOh 2.dancingaroundallalone 3.Primafacie

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Cool!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Cool!

| both avi and siggy made by me |

RE: My Taylor Tour Shirt Design!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Oms it's so cool! I love it! :D xx

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Thats so cool!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM

This is absolutely amazing and flawless! I love it! :)

*Graphic by Me*
    *Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Thank You sooo much everyone!!!!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I would definitely buy that! At first I honestly thought I was an official tour tshirt

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:27 PM

That's awesome!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Thank You !!!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:22 PM

TaylorFan97 wrote:
    I would definitely buy that! At first I honestly thought I was an official tour tshirt

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thank You!!