1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Target!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I know there's a couple of forums already on here but I went to Target today and got this. I can't wait to read all of it. I read most in the store and exchanged it for a new one three times if I accidently put the slightest crease in it. The magazine was $6.99
--I have no idea what size these pictures are going to be or why I am sideways on some of them. Sorry about that!--

1,TanyaxOh 2.dancingaroundallalone 3.Primafacie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Target!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 3:28 PM

That's great! I just got the same one from my parents for valentine's day today :)

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:20 PM

It was $6.99

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:21 PM

tswiftfan13 wrote:
    That's great! I just got the same one from my parents for valentine's day today :)

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

That's so cool you got it for Valentines day!

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I just got mine today. It's 82 pages...well close.. of Taylor 23 years of her. $6.99
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I really like mine!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I liked it but I wished it had posters:( I was a little bummed about that but it's still a cool magazine!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM

Taylorswifty wrote:
    I liked it but I wished it had posters:( I was a little bummed about that but it's still a cool magazine!

Same, I would have loved for it to have posters but there are some pages of just pictures of how with little writing on it so I might buy another one so I can cut those pages out and hang them up

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Thanks!

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I was at Walgreen's yesterday and saw this magazine there! I was going to buy it, but I'd already bought another magazine. Hopefully next time!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I just bought that at Walgreens today :)
    I love this girl.

^The AMAZING TaylorHeart13

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I bought this the other day!!:)

Credit to GIRLONAMISSION19

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I went to my Walgreens to see if they would have one yesterday but I couldn't find it. I also wasn't looking to hard though because I had already purchased one at Target

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:52 PM

oh ill see if my walmarts have it, cause i don't have a target. :(
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM

FearlessStarlight wrote:
    oh ill see if my walmarts have it, cause i don't have a target. :(
    I will be RED on May 8th!

They should. I heard some people on here got theirs at Walmart

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I didn't see this when I went to Target a few days ago. I found Elle magazine, though, so maybe I wasn't looking properly for this one since I was already planning on buying Elle. I'll have to look for it next time I go to a store like Target or Walmart.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I had to look kind of hard for it. I almost left but then I had my mom help me look for it and moms have an ability of finding stuff no matter how hard you looked for it.

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:15 PM

i want it!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Found this at Walgreens too
    ---

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I saw it today at Walmart.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM

It's amazing, there is also another fan with this I think.

Thanks ^