Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Tour Merch!!!???

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:52 PM

What do you think they will sell at the venues during the Red tour?? I really hope they sell some of the jewelry at the concerts!! I really want the 13 necklace but don't like to buy things off the internet. What do you think and want them to sell?
Made by All i know is a simple name

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Tour Merch!!!???

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I hope the jewelry too!
    I also want them to sell the pillows and Keds!
    ---

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:10 PM

When Taylor come to Brazil???

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:13 PM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    I hope the jewelry too!
    I also want them to sell the pillows and Keds!
    ---

I know right!!!
    Made by All i know is a simple name

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I hope they sell the pillows and beach towels especially, I soooo what the Meredith towel and pillow!!! Also the jewelry line would be sooooo awesome to sell there!!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I hope they sell the blankets , pillows, jewlery, shirts, posters, tour books, everything!!!
    url=http://tinyurl.com/6o54afe]

h[/signature]

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I hope there are new t shirt designs as well as tour books. If they want to sell the television tumblers as well I wouldn't mind that either!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Out of the stuff in the store I think they will have the Red blanket, the shirts plus tour shirts, light sticks, bracelets and that red collectors book.

I highly doubt they will have the Keds and probably not the pillows or jewelry (maybe 1 or 2 things from the line)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:54 PM

They'll probably have all the same stuff they had last time and maybe a little more like the pillows and beach towels, but I doubt they'll have the Keds there. Mainly because people would have to try them on because no everyone wheres the same size in every shoe and people wont pay $50 for a pair of shoes unless they know that fit, and people trying them on would just get in the way of people trying to buy other stuff and would cause a traffic jam so to speak at the merch area.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:27 PM

wonderstruck84 wrote:
    They'll probably have all the same stuff they had last time and maybe a little more like the pillows and beach towels, but I doubt they'll have the Keds there. Mainly because people would have to try them on because no everyone wheres the same size in every shoe and people wont pay $50 for a pair of shoes unless they know that fit, and people trying them on would just get in the way of people trying to buy other stuff and would cause a traffic jam so to speak at the merch area.

I agree about what you said about the Keds and that would honestly make me mad about waiting even longer in line...the lines are long enough.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I hope that they have some new tour shirts that have dates on the back ( I always get those at every concert that I go to), the beach towels, maybe some new posters, a tour book, some signed stuff, and some other cool stuff! I've never been to a Taylor show before and knowing my luck it will probably be my last so I might buy almost everything! Lol

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:52 PM

They'll obviously have Tour Books & Tour Shirts (which I'm BEYOND excited about!!)

They always have bracelets & glowsticks. Maybe they'll sell some of the new jewelry!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:02 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    I hope that they have some new tour shirts that have dates on the back ( I always get those at every concert that I go to), the beach towels, maybe some new posters, a tour book, some signed stuff, and some other cool stuff! I've never been to a Taylor show before and knowing my luck it will probably be my last so I might buy almost everything! Lol

They always have at least one tour shirt with the cities listed on the back :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I really want a few t-shirts and I hope they sell the red blanket!! I'm bringing a lot of extra money!!

This Amazing signature was made by Savanah!

Credit for the BEAUTIFUL signature and avatar goes to "TakeAwayThePain"

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I hope I get to go to one of her concerts, it would be my first time going to one anyway. It's always been my dream to meet especially see her in concert. All I have are a few CDs from her and a poster but if I do get to go, I'd love to get at least a t short or a tour book!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Can't wait for a new tour book, shirts with dates etc :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:50 PM

I hope some stuff for guys..I'll definitely be buying a shirt (with dates on the back), a tour book, and probably the drawstring bag.. I also kinda hope they have the note cube with the album pictures on it.. That thing looks cool

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I seriously doubt they will have the keds unless they had a stand alone keds stand because it wouldn't people trying on shoes and holding up the lines you know what I mean?? The probably will just have the rubber bracelets, drawstring bag, trevis cup ( maybe) red blanket, posters, t-shirts, calendar ( maybe) calendar and maybe the throw pillows

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I'm doubtful about it, but I would love it if they sold the towels at the show. I would love to see the towel with Taylor on it in person, then decide if it's worth the money.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:48 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    LovaticSwiftie wrote:

They always have at least one tour shirt with the cities listed on the back :)

Yes!!!! I really want to get that! Like I said this will probably be my only Taylor show so I want to get as much as I can!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I think they will have

Tour Shirts
    Tour Books
    Rubber RED Bracelets
    Glow Stick
    RED Blanket
    Drawstring bag
    Posters (the one hey sold at Walgreens)
    Maybe the towels
    iPhone/iPad Cases
    Guitar Picks
    Calendar
    Tervis Mug
    and I think thats it........

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.