Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Look what the mailman brought

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I was SOOOOOOOO excited when I got home today. I ordered Taylor stuff on Saturday and it said it would be here the 14th-19th and when I got home today there was a box on the front porch with my stuff AHHHHH.

Anyways I thought I would share pics with you guys...

These are my new black and white heart earrings to replace my ones I lost on a plane.

The Taylor throw pillow:

The Red throw pillow:

Both pillows together ( I have a queen size bed and together they cover over halfway across, much bigger than I thought they would be :) )

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Look what the mailman brought

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Ahhh! That is so cool!!! It all looks amazing!!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:14 AM

WOAH!!! Amazing Merch! Congrats!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Those pillows are so cool!:)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:55 AM

Lucky ducky, thanks for posting. Hopefully the cushions at least will make it to the UK, my bed urgently needs them!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:11 PM

So so so awesome! Thanks for posting pics!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Awesome!!! I love ordering from the online store!!!!!!!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:21 PM

i'm truely jealous! Those things are so pretty. :)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Soo lucky! I'm guessing that you're in the US

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Clueless wrote:
    Lucky ducky, thanks for posting. Hopefully the cushions at least will make it to the UK, my bed urgently needs them!

I want the big cushions as well i'm hoping they have a sale like they did with the pillows. And I agree your bed does need them I LOVE them.

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:42 AM

WishingStarClojos wrote:
    Soo lucky! I'm guessing that you're in the US

Yes i'm in Memphis, TN. Probably how it got here so fast i'm only 3 hrs from nashville.

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 12:49 PM

That's so awesome! Congrats!
    I absolutely love the pillows! I'm thinking of buying one myself! What do you think? Are they worth the price? :)

*Graphics by Me*
    *Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Cool! I really want to pillows!
    ---

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Love the pillows, but my husband already thinks we have too many pillows on our bed, haha!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I want the pillows soooooo bad is the price worth it???

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM

I'm so jealous! I want the earrings and the Taylor throw pillow! They're so flawless! Lucky girl

^^ Made by moi

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Lucky - they're so amazing!

RE: Look what the mailman brought

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:05 AM

AWSOME! I can't seem to access your channel to reply bck to the message you sent me because TC won't let me on it but I like mainly country and pop music. I wonder if you can access my channel.

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM

LUCKY! :D CONGRATS!!!

1:Heleh 2:Me

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Totally worth the price! I

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.