1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS A THING, BUT WHEN I SAW IT I HAD TO GET IT!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:51 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I've never seen that...is this sold in the U.S.?

not sure, I'm in Canada!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:49 AM

RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:
    -Elle13 wrote:
    OMG. That's too awesome for words!!!!! W.O.W. Thank you so much for posting this!! Which magazine was this?

I think it says like Teen Party? I've never heard of it in my life

Ahaha Thanks for posting this & for answering. That's really nice of you

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:11 AM
  1. Moderator

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:13 AM

That's cool!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:43 AM

-Elle13 wrote:
    Ahaha Thanks for posting this & for answering. That's really nice of you

no problem!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:44 AM

ashez14 wrote:
    That's cool!

I it!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Woah that is awesome!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 1:23 PM

OMS!!!!!!! I so want this!!!!!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:07 PM

now why dosn't anyone sell things like this in australia

9but they still sell justin beiber ones) :( :( :(
    /Users/admin/Desktop/Fin/IMG_2598.jpg

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 12:28 AM

WOAH! That's amazing!!!!!! Would love a copy *runs to Ebay*

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:05 AM

what is the name of the magazine or the publishing company? I really wanted this magazine!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:25 AM

FourBlueEyes wrote:
    what is the name of the magazine or the publishing company? I really wanted this magazine!

Teen Party

RE: LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT!

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:29 AM

where can i get one?!
    being fearless is not living without fears, its living in spite of the things that scare u to death.

i dont think u should wait, i think u should speak now.

you call me up again just to break me like a promise. so casually cruel in the name of bein

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:39 AM

taylorswift4singer13 wrote:
    where can i get one?!

Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, Target, Hannaford.

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:43 AM

i wantt....
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:45 AM

want it
    Taylor Swift

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 3:50 PM

KristinaP wrote:
    anyone?

It's of a magazine that features information and pictures only about Taylor.

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I finally got one!!!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I wish I had one!
    I don't think I've ever seen on in Australia 3:
    Made by Tanyaxoh & Daya!