Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SAVE 10%-30% this weekend in the online store!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I just saw this in the online store :D

Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SAVE 10%-30% this weekend in the online store!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM

mpdporter13Swiftie wrote:
    Why do they always have the sales when I don;t have the money.

Why do they always have sales right after I buy something

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Hmmm, I haven't gotten merch in a while, maybe I'll get something!
    Thanks for posting!

*Graphics by Me*
    *Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:08 PM

awesome! :D

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Now is a really good time to buy something! I love a good sale.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    mpdporter13Swiftie wrote:
    Why do they always have the sales when I don;t have the money.

Why do they always have sales right after I buy something

That used to always happen to me too!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Lucky US fans!

I just hope they update the Aussie store soooon!!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM

im excited

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I have a question!!

There's this sale and the pillow sale. Can I do both? If you click on "here's how" when it talks about the sale, it says "this offer cannot be combined with any other offers."
    Does it mean I'd have to pick one sale...or do both count?

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar![/signature]

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM

TexasSwiftie13 wrote:
    I have a question!!

There's this sale and the pillow sale. Can I do both? If you click on "here's how" when it talks about the sale, it says "this offer cannot be combined with any other offers."

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar![/signature][/quote]

I would say that means one or the other, but I'm not totally positive.

[signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/users/672nhaZs]

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:03 AM

^^ Ok, that's what it seems like.

And now I have another question.

If I decided to get the Loving You is Red package (which is free shipping) and 2 lithographs, would it all be free shipping? And does the free shipping count with the grammy sale? (But now I'm thinking that doesn't)

-First sig made by me!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM

TexasSwiftie13 wrote:
    I have a question!!

You can do both. You can check if any discount applies, placing a an order but not checking out.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    TexasSwiftie13 wrote:
    I have a question!!

You can do both. You can check if any discount applies, placing a an order but not checking out.

I can!! Really? Thanks!

-First sig made by me!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:21 AM

TexasSwiftie13 wrote:
    I have a question!!

-First sig made by me!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 for avatar![/signature][/quote]
    I wondered about this too!
    [signature][/signature] Thank You Daya & Savanah!

[/signature]

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Oh, I mean you can checkout and then after you sign into your account and see the order details it will show you what discounts apply.
    Example if your were just buying the 2 throw pillows:

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:38 AM

I was hoping I could use this promotion and my $25 gift certificate from the Paint the World Red contest, but of course not. I tried and it didn't work :(

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:20 AM

I thought they would've had a really awesome deal going on yesterday since Taylor got a grammy.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:22 AM

It's so annoying how all the really cool new merch is only in the US store :(

- Made by the amazing yasy13
    Made by the fab Swiftswimmer

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:24 AM

cheese57 wrote:
    It's so annoying how all the really cool new merch is only in the US store :(

- Made by the amazing yasy13
    Made by the fab Swiftswimmer

I think its so unfair to international Swifties and makes no sense why you guys can't get the merch too. The international stores would make a lot more money if they added the new stuff.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Honestly they just need to make it all international and make it fair for all swifties. There is stuff in stores that the international stores have that I would like that the USA store doesn't have anymore so the ideal thing would make everything international put the old items back in the USA store make the red items international and all swifties will be happy it totally makes sense I do not know why the store doesn't do it.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Taylorswifty wrote:
    Honestly they just need to make it all international and make it fair for all swifties. There is stuff in stores that the international stores have that I would like that the USA store doesn't have anymore so the ideal thing would make everything international put the old items back in the USA store make the red items international and all swifties will be happy it totally makes sense I do not know why the store doesn't do it.

I COMPLETELY agree!! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.