Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

NEW Album Collector Blanket

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:13 AM

$49.99

Stay warm with this limited edition, full-color Taylor Swift throw blanket featuring each of Taylor's Platinum albums including her debut self-titled album, Fearless, Speak Now, and RED. Made of 100% cotton, each album is beautifully woven into the front of the blanket. This blanket is the perfect gift for any Taylor Swift blanket collector and is made in the USA! Measures 50 x 60. Photo Big Machine Records, LLC 2009-2012

i have have all the blankets and i love them!this one is cute BUT the price is a little much since the other blankets are on sale and prettier!.

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: NEW Album Collector Blanket

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I HOPE THEY SELL THIS ON THE RED TOUR BECAUSE I WOULD DEF BUY THAT!! :DDDD So cool
    Credit to Guppy1313

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:20 AM

I'm going to order it today!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Hoping it will be available in the Aussie store soon!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:
    I HOPE THEY SELL THIS ON THE RED TOUR BECAUSE I WOULD DEF BUY THAT!! :DDDD So cool
    Credit to Guppy1313

AGREED!!!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:

They might :) I would think they would def sell the Red blanket. It saves on shipping being able to buy it at the concert :)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:57 PM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:
    Hoping it will be available in the Aussie store soon!

Omg, yes, same!!!! :D

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:59 PM

i literally need that blanket

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I still really want this blanket. I hope that it's available in the Online Store(s) again sometime soon.

I actually sent an email to the U.S. Online Store last week about asking if the 'Platinum Albums Collector's Blanket' will be available to purchase in the U.S. Online Store again anytime soon and they answered back. In the email I asked: "I wanted to ask if there will ever be anymore 'Platinum Albums Collector's Blankets' in the online store in the future? I really want one and I've missed out on getting one when it has been in the online store a few times before." and they answered back with: "We are not sure at this time if they will be available again or not. I'm hoping they will be for Christmas but do not know."

So I hope that means that the 'Platinum Albums Collector's Blanket' will be sold in the U.S. Online Store again.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.