Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Look at what I got!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:45 AM

^^And yes, when I saw that my Taylor poster was in the background... I made it so that was in there

#fangirling

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Look at what I got!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM

holyground wrote:
    ilovetay13 wrote:
    awesome!!!! i want
    i need*!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love taylor with all my heart

HAHAHA!

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature][/quote]

Ahh!! Accidentally flagged this post!!! DDDD: Sorry!!
    [signature][/signature]Credit to Guppy1313
    [img="http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/13guppy13/Taylor%20Swift/oie_oie_overlay4-1.gif"]

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM

TaylorIsMyStarlight13 wrote:
    OMG HOW DID YOU GET THET COLLECTORS EDITION MAGAZINE?!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Hannaford!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Where else can I buy this?????? This is amazing!!!!! How much was it? Am I asking too many questions? Lol!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

RE: Look at what I got!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Thanks for posting!
    is that everything that's about Tay or there are more pages about her? any posters of her? ;)

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:43 PM

ahhhhhhhh i need thattt

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:26 PM

holyground wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:
    Where did you get this?

Hannaford! lol

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature][/quote]

I should totes look at Hannaford for this! Thanks for telling us!
    [signature][url=http://taylorswift.com/users/672nhaZs][img="http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/oie_oie_overlay-4-2.gif"]

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:35 PM

No problem^! And yeah there are mini posters

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:47 PM

post more pictures please :)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I just ot this yesterday!!!!!!!! It's soooooooo amazing!!!!!! I am obsessed with it!!! I got mine at a local place but maybe you guys should check target or something?
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Oh my Swift! That's awesome!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I saw these at Target and at QFC (

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Thats so cool!

made by moi!

[IMG

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I am so jealous!! It's so awesome.
    I used to be StayTayStay

Graphic Shop

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I am going to have to check for this! I haven't seen one of those type of things since 2008 the Taylor Swift Life Story.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I saw this at Walmart today. I want to go back and get it when I have more money!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:18 PM

OMS I GOT THIS TOO! My mom got it for me on Friday!

^^ Made by moi

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Can someone post pictures of Tay posters that are inside?

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I need this!
    ---

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I saw this magazine in the book aisle at the grocery store, I'm so mad I didn't buy it. I didn't realize it was only all about Taylor. I thought it was some sort of j-14 magazine.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I have it too, my mom got it for me last Friday!

[url=http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483]http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483[/url][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.