Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bring back squirrel pajamas!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:27 AM

As everyone know, the squirrel pajamas sold out really quickly when they first were put in the store. I didn't get a chance to buy them, but I really want to buy them now to wear to the tour!

I just emailed customer service and they said they're not going to be getting any more, but I think they should because I'm sure lots of people still want them.

If you agree they should bring them back, comment and hopefully they will!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bring back squirrel pajamas!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Yeah I wasn't able to buy them either.

Credits Primafacie^

Credits TaylorHeart13^

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I wanted them but I wasn't gonna pay that much for them.

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:34 AM

The UK never had a chance, we don't have any RED stuff at all :(

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM

!!!!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM

They must've only had 15-20 in each size. I still can't believe they sold that fast with how much they cost. But I guess its because that material is no longer made from what i've heard.
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM

agreed!!!when i went to go buy them they was sold out!!and now ppl are resaling them for waaay higher then the store did its not fair

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Yeah, there are people selling them for $200 and up on eBay. Taylor Nation, please put these back in the store so we can get them at a fair price and not have to deal with these scalpers :)

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM

already got them off amazon

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I was gonna get them off amazon yesterday and I couldn't find them! I was so sad

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I feel bad for everyone I do:-( I know everyone wanted them but they were in limited and I don't think they even make that pattern anymore that's probably why they are saying that. I tried looking it up once and it was gone. I found a wallet on etsy but that's about it:-( I feel soo soo bad for all the swifties who never got one!!!!!! It breaks my heart hearing that!!!!!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Really, it sold out so quick! You could try ebay.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I want the pyjamas so bad, but they seem pretty overpriced, plus they're only in america! And now they're sold out - it sucks!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.