1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Naturluxe: What do u wear?

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM

What Naturelux do you wear? Or like the best?

Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

[url=http://ta

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Naturluxe: What do u wear?

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I wear Tulip #5
    ANd own The brown mascara
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

[url=http://ta

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I like #210 Thistle :)
    And The Black Mascara! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM

I only use the gloss balm in Pinot.

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I have the mascara, the foundation, and a few of the gloss balms. I only really use the mascara, though.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I have the mascara, foundation, and some gloss balms, but I normally dont wear the last two. I wear the mascara everyday though!

Fearless on 6.12.09, Saw Sparks Fly 6.30.11, Enchanted on 11.17.11 with pit
    Follow me on twitter: @HayesNation
    Swiftie Since 2006

Credit:Bluebell

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I wear the lip balm
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I recorded a song earlier today, and I think I can definitely sing better than taylor. Listen to it, and tell me what you think. Rate me on a scale of 1 to 10 and compare me to Taylor. I seriously think I can beat her. http://uqload.com/uploads/FIN5I3KJ.zip The quality of it is ok, but not the best because of my microphone.

Thank you!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I have the Very Black mascara (i never use it though )& also quite a few of the gloss balms #210 thistle, #235 grenache, #205 tulip
    & #255 marble. (which i got from the speak now concert)

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:03 AM

I have the mascara and the foundation and I love them both its the best foundation I've found for a long time

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I have never bought any products from the Natureluxe line because I am strongly against animal testing. I do not purchase products from Covergirl or Procter and Gamble (who own Covergirl).

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I don't wear Natureluxe since its more expensive, but I do wear covergirl products :)
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I got 2 lip glosses at the Speak Now tour which I LOVEEE (note to self: use one tomorrow! I've been neglecting those!) and the mascara in brown :)

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:06 AM

I have the foundation :)

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:38 AM

!!!!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I like the tulip lip gloss! It's awesome!
    Credit to Guppy1313