Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor should make 7" vinyl 45 singles

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 8:30 AM

I have been looking at 7" singles for awhile and after just researching a lot of different ones, came to the conclusion that if Taylor has vinyls she should have 7" 45s! I would pick them up in a second, great collectors item. Plus I would actually play them unlike CD Singles.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor should make 7" vinyl 45 singles

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Guess no demand/interest, which was expected haha much more people can utilize a cd single over a vinyl single, well I tried haha

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I agree with this, actually. It would definitely be a unique item to have. To either play or keep for a collectors item. Taylor herself is into vinyl records, so I don't see why she wouldn't think to maybe do something like this. Especially since pretty much every item in her store does really well selling wise. It seems like no matter the price or item, if it's Taylor related..people will buy it!

But, I would love this idea. I have a record player & love playing my Speak Now vinyl. You never know what could happen. :) This is a good post!

^ Beautifully made by TheFlawless

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:06 PM

This sounds like a wonderful idea! I agree with TanyaxOh

^^ Made by moi

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I'd have to get a record player first, even though I've got both vinyl albums hahaha But if they made them I'd buy them in 13 seconds

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:00 PM

This is a good idea, although I don't have a record player it would be nice to collect!

Re: Taylor should make 7

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:26 AM

I guess no one saw it the first time haha, but it's good to see people interested. I have a record player, and actually like rare 45s so I would pick one up in a second like a Safe&Sound/Eyes Open Hunger Games 45 or a Mean/Story of Us 45, would be amazing. Really any Taylor 45 regardless of the songs I would pick up haha, who wouldn't?

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I'd have to get a record player first, even though I've got both vinyl albums hahaha But if they made them I'd buy them in 13 seconds

Haha if they actually came out eventually you can always pick up a good consumer level record player for like $75-100.

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Excellent idea!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.